Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-10-20, 10:47   Link #22721
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
anw a qn about HG 00 kits.. how many of them have more than 1 beam rifle in a kit? not those add-on barrel extenders stuff. >.< i can only think of the Arios GNHW and Astraea type-f.
From my collection:
00 Gundam and 00 Raiser (2 GN Sword II)
GN-X III (Regular Rifle and GN Lance)
Seravee (Not really rifles, but bazookas)
Cherudim and Dynames got each 2 two Beam Pistols (GNHW Cherudim has 4)
Zabanya and Harute each got 2 rifles.

There could be some more, though
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 10:53   Link #22722
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
The thing is, you all know that I'm a 00 series fan, and I've never liked UC stuff. I did see the episodes out so far for Unicorn anime, and it was cool~ But ... >_< ...
Well not sure I can say I'm surprise considering your love for the 00 but while I can understand may like other series over, it's hard for me to see some not liking UC models. I think they are some of the best looking around.
I mean the Sinanju is one of the most if not the best looking gundam to grace us(but thats just my very biased opinion)

Which reminds me I gotta save for Hi-Nu, thats one sexy piece of kit
Old 2011-10-20, 11:14   Link #22723
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
you can just order it online^^ its waterslide decal paper and it comes in clear and white and also for laser and inkjet printers (which is a big difference in this case).
the white paper is for colored decals since most printers at home cant print with white ink (the white will just be the white of the paper). the problem with those is that you have to cut out your decals absolutely perfectly because otherwise you have white edges.
the clear decal paper is for black or very dark decals or for white decals on a white surface.

you can then just design your decals on the PC, print them out and fix them with something like the mr. hobby metal primer that i ordered.

for now i only ordered one sheet to test the whole thing. even if it fails it wont really matter since the FA unicorn will be released in about 2 months^^
the guys at HLJ just messed up my order... i ordered the action base together with the FA unicorn but for some reason they decided to ship the base already >__> so i figured i might as well get the decals for it now and have it ready when the unicorn arrives :P
Yeah, sometimes they don't exactly make sense in that respect. I ordered 2 MGs and two bases, and while they were all supposed to be shipped together, only one of the MGs has arrived so far. Granted, it only took 2 weeks or so, but still, couldn't it have been 1 big package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well not sure I can say I'm surprise considering your love for the 00 but while I can understand may like other series over, it's hard for me to see some not liking UC models. I think they are some of the best looking around.
I mean the Sinanju is one of the most if not the best looking gundam to grace us(but thats just my very biased opinion)

Which reminds me I gotta save for Hi-Nu, thats one sexy piece of kit
Gotta admit, UC MGs are awesome. Delta Plus and Sinanju both look stunning, some day I will go for them. Somehow they're different in style from all the other universes' Mobile suits.
Old 2011-10-20, 11:24   Link #22724
casval cehack

+1 for the Hi-Nu.

I only wish that there's a MG Hi-Nu with Nu's color scheme (orange/black), similar to the HG Hi-Nu GPB.

IMO, the sexiest designs are from Advance of Zeta. But Bandai released only a few kits, like Hrairoo and Hazel. Hrairoo in particular is fantastic.
Old 2011-10-20, 12:07   Link #22725
Asunaki

So we have the runners for the upcoming Sandrock EW
Seeing how the elements that aren't present in the Kai-OVA version are being disposed,I smell a EW Sandrock Custom. :3
Asunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 12:11   Link #22726
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
anw a qn about HG 00 kits.. how many of them have more than 1 beam rifle in a kit? not those add-on barrel extenders stuff. >.< i can only think of the Arios GNHW and Astraea type-f.
00 Raiser(complete): 2x GN Sword II, GN Sword III
00 7S/G: Long GN Sword, Short GN Sword and the GN Sword II Blaster
Virtue: GN Bazooka, 2x GN Cannons
GNHW Seravee: 2x GN Bazooka II, Seraphim's GN Rifle
GNHW Cherudim, 4x GN Pistol II, GN Sniper Rifle II
Overflag: Prototype Linear Rifle, Standard Overflag Linear Rifle
Sergei's Tieren Taozi: GN Beam Rifle, Smooth-bore gun
And the others were already stated earier.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 12:20   Link #22727
pumpkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
From my collection:
00 Gundam and 00 Raiser (2 GN Sword II)
GN-X III (Regular Rifle and GN Lance)
Seravee (Not really rifles, but bazookas)
Cherudim and Dynames got each 2 two Beam Pistols (GNHW Cherudim has 4)
Zabanya and Harute each got 2 rifles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
00 Raiser(complete): 2x GN Sword II, GN Sword III
00 7S/G: Long GN Sword, Short GN Sword and the GN Sword II Blaster
Virtue: GN Bazooka, 2x GN Cannons
GNHW Seravee: 2x GN Bazooka II, Seraphim's GN Rifle
GNHW Cherudim, 4x GN Pistol II, GN Sniper Rifle II
Overflag: Prototype Linear Rifle, Standard Overflag Linear Rifle
Sergei's Tieren Taozi: GN Beam Rifle, Smooth-bore gun
And the others were already stated earier.
wow, thanks! i was meaning more of those full-sized beam rifles of different designs in a single kit. thinking of making a custom and stealing a rifle from another suit. lol

i kinda like sergei's beam rifle.. feels like a shortened GN-x's
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 13:00   Link #22728
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asunaki View Post
So we have the runners for the upcoming Sandrock EW
Seeing how the elements that aren't present in the Kai-OVA version are being disposed,I smell a EW Sandrock Custom. :3
Like that wasn't obvious enough. Bandai is proactively designing the MG EW kit runners so they can cut off the parts required for future Endless Waltz variants. I think we'll see the rest of our Endless Waltz upgrades (Nataku, Heavyarms Custom and Sandrock Custom) after the MG Heavyarms EW is released.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 13:10   Link #22729
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Like that wasn't obvious enough. Bandai is proactively designing the MG EW kit runners so they can cut off the parts required for future Endless Waltz variants. I think we'll see the rest of our Endless Waltz upgrades (Nataku, Heavyarms Custom and Sandrock Custom) after the MG Heavyarms EW is released.
yes, i think so, too. they can make a TON of money with these models! they are essentially releasing each model twice with slight variations. and i think thats a very smart move^^ purists will buy all of them and people like me will stick to the kai versions but all in all they are still making a huge profit!

im also now printing my first set of decals^^ i will post a photo once they are on the action base (given that everything works out in the end...)

edit: thank god, they turned out fine XD that would have been 3 bucks wasted otherwise :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 15:19   Link #22730
Appel

and here we are! im actually very pleased how this turned out:

not bad for my first set of decals id say. im very pleased how the decal paper turned out quality wise.
did i mention that im pretty darn pleased already?
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 18:11   Link #22731
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The MG Sandrock also be converted into Sandrock Kai, if you convert it with the color scheme respectively. And yeah, I wanna see the Heavyarms Kai's Double Gatling Gun and Altron's Dragon's Fang if Bandai really released the MG version of them.

If they are given a chance like that, how about Tallgeese III? That's one of my favorite non-Gundam Mobile Suit.
Old 2011-10-20, 18:13   Link #22732
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
The MG Sandrock also be converted into Sandrock Kai, if you convert it with the color scheme respectively. And yeah, I wanna see the Heavyarms Kai's Double Gatling Gun and Altron's Dragon's Fang if Bandai really released the MG version of them.

If they are given a chance like that, how about Tallgeese III? That's one of my favorite non-Gundam Mobile Suit.
Or what about a Wing Zero Custom ver. 2.0?

Speaking of Gundam Wing, check out this crazy mod...

Old 2011-10-20, 19:00   Link #22733
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
and here we are! im actually very pleased how this turned out:

not bad for my first set of decals id say. im very pleased how the decal paper turned out quality wise.
did i mention that im pretty darn pleased already?
Great Job Appel, I'm surprised that the printer didn't leave chip marks through out the image. what printer did you use?
Old 2011-10-20, 23:40   Link #22734
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I had this kit before, as you can see on the other photos, the straight build was...atrocious. Like what Gundam Guy had said, this kit (and the Vayeate) needs an modern HG.
Old 2011-10-21, 00:28   Link #22735
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

http://www.gundamer.com/01/g20_11_10_12_deltaplus.html

Interview with Model developer Hirofumi Kishiyama of Bandai.

Some important points :-

1. Plans are already in place for a MG Delta Gundam and Hyashiki 2.0. But it will not be undertaken for another 1 to 2 years.

2. The futures of Gunpla had to go towards releasing MGs as HGs are unable to potray details shown in MGs.

3. There's are to be more Unicorn MG releases.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 01:01   Link #22736
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
1. Plans are already in place for a MG Delta Gundam and Hyashiki 2.0. But it will not be undertaken for another 1 to 2 years.

2. The futures of Gunpla had to go towards releasing MGs as HGs are unable to potray details shown in MGs.

Point 1:
They should've made Hyashiki 2.0 LONG ago when they release Zeta BD along with Zeta & Mk. II ver. 2.0 MGs. What were they thinking?

Point 2:
So, they decide to given up on HGs? That's pretty surprising considering that they seem to be just started to make some HGs from AGE & G Gundam series line.

Point 3: Yeah, it's obvious.
Old 2011-10-21, 01:24   Link #22737
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
http://www.gundamer.com/01/g20_11_10_12_deltaplus.html

Interview with Model developer Hirofumi Kishiyama of Bandai.

Some important points :-

1. Somebody is still interested in these relics??? Delta i can understand, but hyaku...

2. I agree that MG's are better the HG, but not everybody likes the high prices they come with. HG will most likely be superseeded by RG, natural evolution. BUt that does not render HG useless. Is he talking about 1/144 or 1/100 here? 1/100 they can replace all by MG's as the quality of current 1/100 goes more towards MG afterall with each generation. 1/144 HG will still exist in like 10 years, but only for the new "hot" main line, HGUC might dissapear in favor of RG and more MG's. They should also do away with 1/144 NG, don't know anybody who buys that except for option parts that should have ben included with the HG version from the start (example strike)

3. Not another version of unicorn gundam i hope...I want something new now...

Personaly i'd love the thought they go with more MG's, but please consider also releasing MG's in a more affordable price point the the 4000-6000 yen now. Simpeler models and mass production suits please that fit the 3000-4000 yen price point like GN-X or zaku 2.0 for example.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 01:31   Link #22738
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
1. Somebody is still interested in these relics??? Delta i can understand, but hyaku....
Relic?! Even though its old, it's a classic design and still influences newer designs. like Delta Plus. Also, look at the Zaku's and the RX-78-2. These are OLDER than the HS, but People still buy them.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 01:36   Link #22739
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Point 2:
So, they decide to given up on HGs? That's pretty surprising considering that they seem to be just started to make some HGs from AGE & G Gundam series line.
I'm thinking they meant the 1/100 HG line (even though they're not explicitly called "HG" in the boxes), unless I'm mistaken. Considering that they already started cutting down on the line as early as Gundam 00 S2, I think the 1/100's being referred to is likely. It's not surprising though considering that the 1/100's for 00 have almost reached MG levels in terms of detail quality, which does raise the question of "what's the point" if the MG version is just plain better.

If they are talking about the 1/144's, I don't understand the decision, since they're different sizes for different folks. The RG is there for people who want MG-esque detail, while the HG is the cheaper all-around option. Their stated reason for doing the HGUC line in the first place is to be able to release kit designs that would otherwise be economically unwise to do in MG.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 01:47   Link #22740
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Hyaku 2.0 is to pleased the current uc fanbase
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy