AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-17, 17:25   Link #601
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
God! I am already lost in the party usable items because even if the item is at 0, also not being used by anyone, there is still the damn picture of it. Each new item to put in your inventory the icon stays there.

Can anyone tell me what does the Con attribute do?
i think con is melee defense and res is magic defense
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 17:26   Link #602
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Arena Special Battle -- Rank M. What the hell. Seriously. Am I doing something wrong or is this match ridiculously difficult? Any characters capable of killing the enemies can't handle the damage, and those who can endure the attacks, can't deal enough damage to kill the monsters. So uh, yeah, help please.

After a bit of grinding, all of my party is within the lv40-lv42 range. Sharty is awsum. :>

The latest discussion makes me want to focus on Emelita instead of Serawi in my next playthrough.
You mean the M ranked 1v5 fight? You probably will want to use Yuela with her crescent sword. Then make sure you have Prevail 3, and some other skills that keep her alive because she will get low and if you're relying on just evade dodging then you'll be in trouble. Once she gets to about 30-40% hp she should be just about one rounding the robots when they attack her. I think i went with Prevail 3, Evasion 2, Pierce 2 and something else. It's hard to remember exactly what since CP costs were really annoying back then.

Remember the trick is that the robots have a big move speed but their nuke is 3 range max so first thing to do is fall back and make them come to you out of range of the rider, he'll just sit there until you're in range so no worries there. then just attack the robots in a way that makes if you kill one of them, force at least one or two of them to have to move to attack you, allowing you to counter attack. Takes a few turns but it's the safest way I found.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 18:00   Link #603
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
um u might want try yuela with earth armor evade shield focus on strength and evade
were u able to upgrade her sword to crescent moon it have disruptor good again melkaviel
Hmm.. my Yeula is rocking her fully upgraded omni suit. And yep, she's currently wielding the Crescent Moon. Doh. I.. forgot to give her a shield with +evade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You mean the M ranked 1v5 fight? You probably will want to use Yuela with her crescent sword. Then make sure you have Prevail 3, and some other skills that keep her alive because she will get low and if you're relying on just evade dodging then you'll be in trouble. Once she gets to about 30-40% hp she should be just about one rounding the robots when they attack her. I think i went with Prevail 3, Evasion 2, Pierce 2 and something else. It's hard to remember exactly what since CP costs were really annoying back then.

Remember the trick is that the robots have a big move speed but their nuke is 3 range max so first thing to do is fall back and make them come to you out of range of the rider, he'll just sit there until you're in range so no worries there. then just attack the robots in a way that makes if you kill one of them, force at least one or two of them to have to move to attack you, allowing you to counter attack. Takes a few turns but it's the safest way I found.
Yeah, that. I decided to give Yeula a try prior to seeing your reply, and I kept running out of turns to beat the Zielwritter (or whatever the name is). Haha, I was using that exact setup + Heavenly Phantasm (omni).

Alright, will do. The reason I ran out of the time the last time was because I kept stalling until the constructs ran out of SP.

Thanks, you two.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 18:06   Link #604
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

The final row of battles in Yuela's route have proved me that it wasn't wise to neglect a handful characters for leveling. Wil managed to wall every enemy who attacked him, but against the gold-star enemies he had bad luck once their Prevail activated. Luckily Yuela's Crescent Moon was neutral against him and she could finish him off. The end is drawing closer
Edit: Phew, I can finally access the world map again!
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 18:10   Link #605
Senile_Monk

The game itself is incredibly good, however I have come across two small problems that need solving:

1: The mission where you must sneak to the event space before the alchemist responsible for illegal dumping of chemicals and other items: I can never seem to get there in time, or are spotted and forced to reload and start again.

2. A freind of mine, who had completed Kamidori and loaded up NG+, had got to the same mission, but during it, The screen went black, Japanese appeared on screen and the game shut itself down. when he loaded it back up, all of his save data, Plus auto-save, had been completly wiped. does anyone know the cause behind this?
Senile_Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 18:11   Link #606
Xacual

I think the damn Daitengu are my least favorite thing to try to farm here at Mirage Forest. So far I've gotten the Serawi and Aht artifacts but the tengu and fafnir don't want to drop theirs. Though I've gotten about 6 of the earth hammers from the dragon. I really think the stat drain there is a little ridiculous, something like a third of your hp, sp, and fp drained per turn?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-17 at 18:32.
Old 2012-03-17, 18:33   Link #607
doujin

Quote:
I think the damn Daitengu are my least favorite thing to try to farm here at Mirage Forest. So far I've gotten the Serawi and Aht artifacts but the tengu and fafnir don't want to drop theirs. Though I've gotten about 6 of the earth hammers from the dragon. I really think the stat drain there is a little ridiculous, something like a third of your hp, sp, and fp drained per turn?
atleast it not bahamut i have to fight through horde of enemy upon arriving he drop his &%%&&*% claws instead of the accessories
Old 2012-03-17, 18:39   Link #608
Ray
Garnet

I managed to kill the Zielwritter on turn 19 out of 20. So huzzah for that. I was hoping that the gauntlet matches would unlock after I completed every single match available; I guess I was wrong in thinking so. What else has to be done to unlock them? (NG+, Chapter 9?)
Old 2012-03-17, 18:42   Link #609
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
um u might want try yuela with earth armor evade shield focus on strength and evade
were u able to upgrade her sword to crescent moon it have disruptor good again melkaviel
Yuela with Soul Shield (-30% enemy str)+Pervail can both tank and deal the damage.
Vorpal Counter (also from dark knight armor) can let you dash out some extra damage and give you some added avoidance, though the death effect will not proc off bosses (medaled enemies).

On Counter and Vorpal Counter:
I notice that even with >100 hit on the combat screen (=hit-evade) I am still getting countered by enemies. I am starting to think the two counter skill has some Evasive elements added to them (ie: A character with 0 evade will always have x% chance to counter against an enemy with 200 hit).
While doing NG+ dungeons there are some very very lucky mobs which would have both counter and flurry and hit my characters for up to 7 times...

Quote:
I got really lucky with drops on that map. For the "boss"/non-respawn mobs I would just drop them to low health -> save -> kill. If it does not have what I want, reload->next turn->kill again. Repeat. For regular mobs I just park guys next to their portals and farm away. Sharty, Lily, and Phinnily are very good farmers because bloodsuck keeps them alive.

Good news is that those exploding hammer things sell for quite a lot of money. No clue what Wil was smoking when he invested 2million into a set of ponds that grow minerals that can be easily harvested -_-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senile_Monk View Post
The game itself is incredibly good, however I have come across two small problems that need solving:

1: The mission where you must sneak to the event space before the alchemist responsible for illegal dumping of chemicals and other items: I can never seem to get there in time, or are spotted and forced to reload and start again.

2. A freind of mine, who had completed Kamidori and loaded up NG+, had got to the same mission, but during it, The screen went black, Japanese appeared on screen and the game shut itself down. when he loaded it back up, all of his save data, Plus auto-save, had been completly wiped. does anyone know the cause behind this?
1) Use hermit's monocle if you have it on heroines. There are many hidden shotcuts that you can take. The quest is trivial once you have a character with double action.
2) Your friend possibly have a buggy game. Check the C:\Users\_____\AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスタ ー\SAVE file to see if save data is still there.

Quote:
I managed to kill the Zielwritter on turn 19 out of 20. So huzzah for that. I was hoping that the gauntlet matches would unlock after I completed every single match available; I guess I was wrong in thinking so. What else has to be done to unlock them? (NG+, Chapter 9?)

I believe it is ch9. The rewards of each gauntlet are very nice first playthrough weapons. Yuela's sword with Flurry III built in is exceptionally good. Downside is that some of those require weapon mastery of M which some of my characters did not get until I start working on lv80 dungeons... (You can raise weapon skill by killing anything).

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-17 at 18:54.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 18:53   Link #610
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Yuela with Soul Shield (-30% enemy str)+Pervail can both tank and deal the damage.
Vorpal Counter (also from dark knight armor) can let you dash out some extra damage and give you some added avoidance, though the death effect will not proc off bosses (medaled enemies).

I notice that even with >100 hit on the combat screen (=hit-evade) I am still getting countered by enemies. I am starting to think the two counter skill has some Evasive elements added to them (ie: A character with 0 evade will always have x% chance to counter against an enemy with 200 hit).
While doing NG+ dungeons there are some very very lucky mobs which would have both counter and flurry and hit my characters for up to 7 times
Yeah, that reminds me; I really should finish enhancing the rest of Yuela's costumes. I completely forgot about Soul Shield and Vorpal Counter; those two skills would've made the fight much easier. Ah well.

Quote:
I believe it is ch9. The rewards of each gauntlet are very nice first playthrough weapons. Yuela's sword with Flurry III built in is exceptionally good. Downside is that some of those require weapon mastery of M which some of my characters did not get until I start working on lv80 dungeons... (You can raise weapon skill by killing anything).
Alright, thanks. M mastery? Bleh.. Most of my characters are almost at S mastery. On the topic of chapter 9, is there an obvious point of no return?
Old 2012-03-17, 18:55   Link #611
Xacual

Quote:

While doing NG+ dungeons there are some very very lucky mobs which would have both counter and flurry and hit my characters for up to 7 times...
They definitely do, I forget the proc rate offhand but I think it's something like 20/30/40? or maybe 30/40/50 for counter at least. VP is lower but still pretty good.

Quote:
Yeah, that reminds me; I really should finish enhancing the rest of Yuela's costumes. I completely forgot about Soul Shield and Vorpal Counter; those two skills would've made the fight much easier. Ah well.

Alright, thanks. M mastery? Bleh.. Most of my characters are almost at S mastery. On the topic of chapter 9, is there an obvious point of no return?
I think boss level creatures are immune to vorpal counter, I've never seen it proc off them anyway. And yeah soul shield was what I had on Yuela for my last skill. I knew it was something like that.

In Yuela's route there's no real point of no return. Some missions chain into other ones but at the end you're given a mission to go to the final area, but you can go do other stuff at the same time. Definitely make sure by the end you've collected every treasure at least from every dungeon you can access.

Old 2012-03-17, 19:05   Link #612
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:

Not all require M mastery. Some do not have requirements.

I recommend you to wrap things up in ch8. I believe some of the gauntlet fights are not available if the said character has not been recruited/is not high enough level by the time they are made available (not sure about this). Battle for Rags was missing for my 1st playthrough because I stalled for far too long to recruit her. It comes with a very very useful weapon too.

The absolute point of no return would be going into the final mission. I believe it takes place after all the training events you go through with various characters (and they gain additional skills via the extra training).

///General gameplay:
while doing team arena/normal maps at lower levels, make good use of Cover skills. Yuela's Guardian is pretty cheap to pick up for Wil and it stacks with Cover. Guardian (Heroine Guardian, Angelic Gaurdian) are guaranteed to proc on the first successful attack (a dodge will not waste the charge). With Yuela's high-ish speed and evade, buffed further by Battle Orders (gives evade bonus as well), Yuela is a very effective tank.

Also note that a unit that is performing a melee attack moves on top of the enemy to do the attack.

On speed: for those who haven't read the lexicon. A speed difference of >=3 grants an extra attack. Sometimes it is better to not use a special attack in favor of a regular attack which would otherwise hit 3 times (or allow the enemy to retaliate 3x).

//
On Death effects:
They do not work vs bosses (things with a medal; as do a lot of other status effect such as Charm). Not too sure if it works on constructs or ghosts (death never procs on those gargoyles in the mines).
Two items which posses Death procs early game are Bowling Balls and the Ninja Blade (which is a surprisingly good weapon for Yuela as her high speed allow 3 chances to proc and also the blade gives evade).
Any weapon with death effect will allow all of a characters attacks to have a chance to proc death as well.
Death effects pretty much carried my party early NG+ as they allow me to "1 shot" the gobles which would otherwise take a lot of hits to kill. Other situations I recall it being insanely useful would be
Spoiler:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-17 at 19:17.
Old 2012-03-17, 19:43   Link #613
Xacual

So got Valkyrie Falls done and I honestly found it the easiest next to Phema Sluicegate. Death effects don't get a chance to go off if you out of range them and other than the archer amazons everything is melee only. I also noticed it seems like Asmodeus, Gaptahl, and Paraskevas don't get hit by them. At least none of them got death proc'd like some of my other characters did. Paraskevas got 9 levels out of that run from Supersonic nuking the archer amazons. He went from 77 to 86.

Old 2012-03-17, 19:49   Link #614
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
In Yuela's route there's no real point of no return. Some missions chain into other ones but at the end you're given a mission to go to the final area, but you can go do other stuff at the same time. Definitely make sure by the end you've collected every treasure at least from every dungeon you can access.
Alrightio. What about the Deadbeat dungeon? The last boss wasn't all that difficult, but the last time I tried to do it, all of the characters fighting it went up around 3 levels.

Quote:
Not all require M mastery. Some do not have requirements.
Even better, then.

Quote:
I recommend you to wrap things up in ch8. I believe some of the gauntlet fights are not available if the said character has not been recruited/is not high enough level by the time they are made available (not sure about this). Battle for Rags was missing for my 1st playthrough because I stalled for far too long to recruit her. It comes with a very very useful weapon too.
Well, I have every character possible character recruited (I think), no outstanding quests or missions (excluding the 'Rank Up' one), and my party is lv40+. I hope this will be enough not to miss anything in the final chapter. Speaking of Ragsmeuna, is her death proc an innate skill or does it only proc on when the likes of Death Invitation are used?

There's lots of interesting information in your latest post. I'd rep you for it; but alas, I need to spread the love around first.

Are characters in the list of what gets carried over to NG+? Ragsmuena is my favorite character, and I don't want to have to do up to chapter 8 to recruit it every playthrough. >_<
Old 2012-03-17, 19:53   Link #615
doujin

Quote:
Alrightio. What about the Deadbeat dungeon? The last boss wasn't all that difficult, but the last time I tried to do it, all of the characters fighting it went up around 3 levels.

Even better, then.

Well, I have every character possible character recruited (I think), no outstanding quests or missions (excluding the 'Rank Up' one), and my party is lv40+. I hope this will be enough not to miss anything in the final chapter. Speaking of Ragsmeuna, is her death proc an innate skill or does it only proc on when the likes of Death Invitation are used?

There's lots of interesting information in your latest post. I'd rep you for it; but alas, I need to spread the love around first.

Are characters in the list of what gets carried over to NG+? Ragsmuena is my favorite character, and I don't want to have to do up to chapter 8 to recruit it every playthrough. >_<
her own weapon also have death look at it description
Old 2012-03-17, 19:54   Link #616
Xacual

Quote:

For Ragsmuena check her weapons. Some have death procs, other have other effects. Most of her high level ones have death on them though. Death Invitation is a death proc attack yes.

And yes if you choose to carry over characters, everyone you have comes with you. A problem I've found is once the character in question joins you as a Guest, you can no longer use the "clone" unit until the guest becomes a party member. So once you get to chapter 7, you'll have to wait until chapter 8 to get Rags back.

If you're for the most part 40-45 you're fine to finish the game. I was in that same range with all my characters when I finished my Yuela playthrough.

Old 2012-03-17, 20:12   Link #617
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

btw, my Wil is lv99 and I still have not gotten the dominus rank. What do you have to do? Rebirth him? Finish that last dungeon in the mines?
Old 2012-03-17, 20:20   Link #618
Xacual

Quote:
btw, my Wil is lv99 and I still have not gotten the dominus rank. What do you have to do? Rebirth him? Finish that last dungeon in the mines?
Oh I figured it would have been answered already. Magnus is the max rank, you only get Dominus if you didn't apply the text fix patch.

Old 2012-03-17, 20:23   Link #619
doujin

Quote:
Oh I figured it would have been answered already. Magnus is the max rank, you only get Dominus if you didn't apply the text fix patch.
does the patch make any different in game play? also can u link me the patch?
Old 2012-03-17, 20:28   Link #620
Xacual

Quote:
does the patch make any different in game play?
No it doesn't as far as I'm aware. There was some untranslated segments that were fixed but I can't recall if it fixed anything. Well I guess it fixed some stuff like items saying they had such and such stats, but actually having different ones, furniture mostly I think.

http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59

Tags
eushully