AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-02-28, 11:15   Link #581
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The sound four? Really? Bringing back some weak-ass guys and giving them a powerup is the best thing they can come up with for filler?

*sigh*

Keep me posted on when the BS ends. >_>

Last edited by Dengar; 2013-02-28 at 11:37.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 12:35   Link #582
neshru

Considering how terribly underwhelming every single canon fight involving supposed kages has been, I don't think this is a bad idea. I already find next week's episode more interesting than most stuff we've seen during the war so far.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 12:49   Link #583
ookamigirl

Gaara and the sand guys had their hands full.
The fighting parts were nice to watch.
Sealing that tricky guy was practically impossible.
Luckily Gaara is a genius.
Not a bad episode this time.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 14:10   Link #584
Ushio the Omega

7 canon episodes and filler again for at least 4 weeks (though probably much, much more)....WHY there are 65 fucking chapters to animate and there wasting time on more fucking filler!

I honestly expect with Naruto's decliningratings for the anime to end before the manga like with Bleach so fucking annoying!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 14:29   Link #585
UnklPetri

you guys are saying fillers are coming?? why can't they just stretch out episodes like one piece? or how bout weaving some filler story INTO the real story?
UnklPetri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 14:31   Link #586
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
7 canon episodes and filler again for at least 4 weeks (though probably much, much more)....WHY there are 65 fucking chapters to animate and there wasting time on more fucking filler!

I honestly expect with Naruto's decliningratings for the anime to end before the manga like with Bleach so fucking annoying!
they are playing it safe >>> 4 eps~ filler >>> 4~ canon eps better than 30+ eps filler because they reach the manga
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 14:41   Link #587
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnklPetri View Post
you guys are saying fillers are coming?? why can't they just stretch out episodes like one piece? or how bout weaving some filler story INTO the real story?
i thought this was what they are doing...mummy kage is too weak to summon this strong person outright so some time is needed...kabuto edos the sound four in the meantime. its not completely unrealistic...its hard to grasp time in this story so i can see why its frustrating...
Old 2013-02-28, 14:51   Link #588
neshru

Quote:
you guys are saying fillers are coming?? why can't they just stretch out episodes like one piece?
They did that for the first 52 episodes of Shippuden, in case you forgot, and it was fucking awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Possible reasons:
1) They won't have many chances for more fillers past this point, so they are doing a bunch now (remember this arc is not even finished in the manga, so playing it safe makes sense if they don't want to risk pulling a Bleach).
2) They are waiting for the OP change in April before showing Kabuto's new summon.

Both sound reasonable to me.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 14:56   Link #589
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

That's because they didn't stretch it out by adding scenes, but by making scenes longer with longer meaningful silences.
Old 2013-02-28, 15:37   Link #590
UnklPetri

can naruto's clone know where his original self is?
Old 2013-02-28, 15:52   Link #591
itachi-san314

why didn't the mizukage call his clone "Jokey Boy"? that was one of the things i remembered most about the fight from the manga.

also, i love the logic that muu (a particle style user) had trouble with this oil and water clone, but gaara didn't... that doesn't quite add up for me. the mizukage seemed weaker in the anime version i think. he couldn't even fill up this episode so they had to lump all that random stuff at the end. these haven't been the best couple of episodes. they'll get better after the filler i'm sure
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 19:13   Link #592
UnklPetri

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
they had to lump all that random stuff at the end.
yeah, i noticed that. naruto was just running everywhere. i thought he was going to arrive somewhere or do something by the end of the episode
Old 2013-03-01, 04:50   Link #593
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

To be fair, the episode where Naruto took down the Raikage was pretty cool and that was like the previous ep.
Old 2013-03-01, 08:16   Link #594
mrShady

Wait I thought we already saw Naruto's clones arriving at all the different battlefields? Now he didn't... I'm confused.
I'm glad though that they split the filler from the canon stuff. It would really be time consuming shifting through filler hell for a couple of canon moments.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 11:36   Link #595
Kowai

Lovin the war filler, I'd take war filler over every other filler arc.
Kishi rushed through most of the battles in the manga, and I got into naruto because of how cool the fights were. Looking forward to filler!
The manga is slow atm imo
Old 2013-03-01, 13:36   Link #596
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Hm... Let me think of a better way to phrase it then.

If Nagato never showed any intention of changing his ways or taking responsibility for his actions, and THEN if Naruto would've let him go, THAT would have been out of character.
Why? You think Naruto intended Nagato to be placed under house arrest or something? Can you list a single occurrence that would make this out of character because I don't see it. When Naruto defeated Gaara he didn't wait to see if he had changed his way, he just told him to get the hell out and there and that if he ever came back with the intention to hurt his friend he'd beat the crap out of him again.
In both cases it was enough to make them do a heel face turn but if it hadn't they'd have left freely all the same.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:49   Link #597
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Why? You think Naruto intended Nagato to be placed under house arrest or something? Can you list a single occurrence that would make this out of character because I don't see it. When Naruto defeated Gaara he didn't wait to see if he had changed his way, he just told him to get the hell out and there and that if he ever came back with the intention to hurt his friend he'd beat the crap out of him again.
In both cases it was enough to make them do a heel face turn but if it hadn't they'd have left freely all the same.
Hm... And again a comparison that didn't occur to me. Don't get me wrong, I know he isn't the type to actually KILL an opponent if he can help it. I just... Don't think he'd like, "let some guy go" if that is a really bad idea.
Old 2013-03-01, 20:07   Link #598
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Since he's a lucky/charismatic main character it's never an issue because the people he let go will change their way and all will be for the best but when you get down to it Naruto does let them go.
If this world was more realistic it could turn into a terrible idea which would haunt him in the future but it's not and Naruto's always right so in-universe it's never a bad idea.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 04:59   Link #599
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

^This much is true, but Naruto has always been more idealism than realism.
Old 2013-03-02, 11:17   Link #600
Gundamx

Quote:
can naruto's clone know where his original self is?
clone make another clone >> release it = all naruto clone will get his informations ( and questions)
( repeat that with main naruto so all his clone know where he is)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion