AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-23, 08:55   Link #7441
bakapervert
A pervert

Maybe its all part of the plan. After all the Wind authority and Ame no Murakumo keep silent even after both girl are captured. Hard to believe those two stubborn girls can get captured that easily, from the paragraph both looked like unharmed and even Clotilde herself doesn't seem hurt at all.

And looks like Godou finally meet someone who is more outrageous than himself and his grandfather. Maybe after seeing that he will realize that only 4 girl is not that bad actually and finally start taking action.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 08:59   Link #7442
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Maybe its all part of the plan. After all the Wind authority and Ame no Murakumo keep silent even after both girl are captured. Hard to believe those two stubborn girls can get captured that easily, from the paragraph both looked like unharmed and even Clotilde herself doesn't seem hurt at all.

And looks like Godou finally meet someone who is more outrageous than himself and his grandfather. Maybe after seeing that he will realize that only 4 girl is not that bad actually and finally start taking action.
I think it will have a negative impression on Godou and he will make sure that he won't turn up to be like Uldin.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:05   Link #7443
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I think it will have a negative impression on Godou and he will make sure that he won't turn up to be like Uldin.
In terms of Uldin's arrogance and other things related to it, I agree that Godou will try to not end up, like Uldin.

Although, in my opinion, he is going to have a similarity with him, when it comes to "romance", since I don't see Godou being able to abandon any of the 4 girls that accompany him on his "adventures" or being able to chose a single person out of them, as his "romantic" partner.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 09:09   Link #7444
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
In terms of Uldin's arrogance and other things related to it, I agree that Godou will try to not end up, like Uldin.

Although, in my opinion, he is going to have a similarity with him, when it comes to "romance", since I don't see Godou being able to abandon any of the 4 girls that accompany him on his "adventures" or being able to chose a single person out of them, as his "romantic" partner.
But I don't think he will enthusiastically expand his harem or seeking additional members himself.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:13   Link #7445
Ultragunner

well yeah, he won't be seeking girls but they will keep coming for him

That's one point different to Uldin I already see when Godou "grows up" LOL
Old 2013-06-23, 09:19   Link #7446
kazzuya13

How can someone be force or accidentally gained an authority? I became doubtful of Aisha when she said that.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:23   Link #7447
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
How can someone be force or accidentally gained an authority? I became doubtful of Aisha when she said that.
No, she said she was force to journey due to her authority, she didn't say she was force to gain one.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 09:25   Link #7448
chrono25

well the girls being captured is good move Erica probably already suspected this would happen and had made plans for this as to godou knowing about it maybe how else would you get them into the castle when you are supposed to enemies getting captured the two girls were brought to godou and from there its only a matter of a little time finding the strengths and weaknesses of Uldin's forces and the best way to combat them without changing history too much .
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 09:37   Link #7449
Hidfe

Quote:
After you kill a god you gain an authority regardless of your will. Maybe she is like Godou and doesn’t want any more ridiculous powers but keeps getting them after she helps people by killing off gods.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 09:41   Link #7450
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidfe View Post
After you kill a god you gain an authority regardless of your will. Maybe she is like Godou and doesn’t want any more ridiculous powers but keeps getting them after she helps people by killing off gods.
The way she said it. It feels like she is concealing something like how she defeat a god. The way she said it is like the god was defeated on its own and she gained an authority accidentally.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:57   Link #7451
Hidfe

Quote:
The way she said it. It feels like she is concealing something like how she defeat a god. The way she said it is like the god was defeated on its own and she gained an authority accidentally.
This can't happen. Pandora is the one who says if you get one or not. So it must have happened in a “suitable” manner and killing a god accidental should be impossible. The only situation where one can kill a god accidental is when one fights 2 gods, releases one AoE attack like the stallion and kills the target and “accidentally” the second god but that’s about it.
I’m more inclined to think that she is like Godou and doesn’t want to gain new Authorities but when she gets into a fight she gets to serious and kills the god “accidental” and is therefore forced to usurp an authority.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 10:00   Link #7452
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidfe View Post
This can't happen. Pandora is the one who says if you get one or not. So it must have happened in a “suitable” manner and killing a god accidental should be impossible. The only situation where one can kill a god accidental is when one fights 2 gods, releases one AoE attack like the stallion and kills the target and “accidentally” the second god but that’s about it.
I’m more inclined to think that she is like Godou and doesn’t want to gain new Authorities but when she gets into a fight she gets to serious and kills the god “accidental” and is therefore forced to usurp an authority.
I also believed it to be the case since she always helps people so its possible that she was forced to fight a Heretic God in that time period and place,since she is a Campione so she is the only one who can deal with a Heretic God
Old 2013-06-23, 10:05   Link #7453
Chris38

^

Well, there is a way for a Campione to obtain an authority, without the assistance of Pandora ... but for that to occur, the god in question has to willingly give this authority to a Campione.

Not to mention, it usually results in an authority that is incomplete ... and harder to "master".

Since, cases like what happened with Athena or Circe are pretty rare, I don't think that Aisha has aquired her authorities like that, but it's possible...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 10:17   Link #7454
OverNOut
The Obsever

Maybe one of her first authorities was the one acquired from a certain Catholic Saint and she sometimes unintentionally uses it against Heretic Gods which results in them offering a part of their authority to her at their deathbed.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 10:28   Link #7455
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
Maybe one of her first authorities was the one acquired from a certain Catholic Saint and she sometimes unintentionally uses it against Heretic Gods which results in them offering a part of their authority to her at their deathbed.
I doubt that authority even works on campiones/heretic gods. Abilities that affect the mind don't work that well on them. Her normal "aura" wouldn't even be noticed, and even the full-power version could probably be shrugged off.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 10:30   Link #7456
zzhk
Summary Machine

I hope people realize that Campiones are particularly prone to being "unreliable narrators."
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 10:53   Link #7457
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

Well, there is a way for a Campione to obtain an authority, without the assistance of Pandora ... but for that to occur, the god in question has to willingly give this authority to a Campione.

Not to mention, it usually results in an authority that is incomplete ... and harder to "master".

Since, cases like what happened with Athena or Circe are pretty rare, I don't think that Aisha has aquired her authorities like that, but it's possible...
Athena didn't give Godou any authority she just impart him a knowledge of the sword of heaven and earth's creation.
Old 2013-06-23, 11:49   Link #7458
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
I hope people realize that Campiones are particularly prone to being "unreliable narrators."
Obviously.

Anyway, assuming her comments of "unintentionally" and "forced to" are accurate, here's my ideas of what those statements mean:
1) She fought Persephone in order to protect/aid some people, and ended up unintentionally killing her during the fight.
2) The Saint was doing something bad, and in order to stop it, she was forced to kill the Saint for the safety/well-being of the innocent.

Considering what we see of Aisha, she's either hiding her warrior/bestial side really well, or she actually practices what Godou preaches, aka Pacifism.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 12:49   Link #7459
JTeague

wouldn't it be neat if uldin turned out to be the Campione Erica descended from? what with the physical similarities to Clotilde and the fact she has a campione ancestor. I'd like to believe this, because it'd be neat to think about.
JTeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 12:59   Link #7460
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeague View Post
wouldn't it be neat if uldin turned out to be the Campione Erica descended from? what with the physical similarities to Clotilde and the fact she has a campione ancestor. I'd like to believe this, because it'd be neat to think about.
It's been said before, and I'll say it again: wrong time period. Erica's ancestor would have been around in the 18th-20th century, not 5th century. Your off by 1300 years, minimum.

Now, this doesn't preclude Uldin another, quite likely unknown Ancestor of Erica's, but it wouldn't be the one who's bastard son founded the Copper-Black Cross.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem