AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-05-25, 02:23   Link #6861
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
And Hayate is far from the unluckiest guy. He has a harem of girls fully willing to become his slaves if he asked them to.
Kotarou is probably the series' unluckiest guy
He Doens't know, doesn't count. And he's technically a lil innocent kid in a 16 year old body, fortunately he didn't suffer the same fate as other pervert male leads and unfortunately he'll be everlastingly naive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Realistically, true. Fantasy, not really. She was neither insane nor destroyed her feelings since she did keep her sanity (obvious) with her human heart. She was able love a young guy and even put his life above hers, and she still had feelings for her dead parents which indicated by her anger to Hayate's statement of "Because you have no parents." What it means was she was able to endure those pain as Ikusa stated.

Technically, she was alone. But really, having Midas around is either nothing or worst, and he won't keep her from the meaning of isolation.
I think everybody in HnG and even Hata agreed to Hayate's power of unluckiness. ^.^
Nothing to say here, cause I can't counter something that most likely should've been made up that would have little to no support whatsoever unless Hata provides info himself.

Lol, no hard feelings. Just saying what I think it is.
Old 2010-05-25, 09:07   Link #6862
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
Nothing to say here, cause I can't counter something that most likely should've been made up that would have little to no support whatsoever unless Hata provides info himself.

Lol, no hard feelings. Just saying what I think it is.
Haha, none taken. Though, I don't quite get your intention because I was giving some of the evidences provided throughout the EotW arc.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 12:51   Link #6863
zibi88

well just saw full c273 (chinese) and well its finaly change of place... out from the residence into school... we have a splending image of how much hayate is a gigolo...all girls could belong to him xD...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 16:01   Link #6864
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just wait till A-tan comes back.

all of a sudden Hayate will feel a strong killing intent when he does his usual stuff.
Old 2010-05-27, 00:41   Link #6865
GDB

Hayate showing off his pimping skills, as well as bringing the secondary cast back, shot the quality up a lot compared to the last month. Let's keep it like this rather than what we've had for the last bit.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 08:50   Link #6866
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Kaoru needs to step up his game. I'd like to see a non-drunk lovey-dovey Yukiji once in a red moon.
Old 2010-05-27, 11:34   Link #6867
Gambino009
Phantom

Hayate being manly is definitely a plus... than the crossdressing crap we got earlier.

liked the latest chapter, even had Hina =p
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 13:14   Link #6868
ridgezipline

cool the pair needs to get some spotlight <3 love this chap
ridgezipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 20:12   Link #6869
AdventSleeper

Seems like Hayate is way popular even out of the known characters.. what a player, haha.
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 20:48   Link #6870
Tom Bombadil

Spoiler pic of chap275. If Hayate doesn't hurry, Hina's first time will be taken by other people!
Old 2010-06-05, 21:13   Link #6871
hinakatbklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post

If Hayate doesn't hurry, Hina's first time will be taken by other people!
More accurately, if Hina can't make the decision to confess to Hayate, would she settle for someone else?
Old 2010-06-05, 21:21   Link #6872
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Spoiler pic of chap275. If Hayate doesn't hurry, Hina's first time will be taken by other people!
As a Hina fan, I probably shouldn't say this, but who's to say it would be her first
Edit: Actually, Hina thinks she's already despoiled, by Ayumu during the hot springs event. This is just a different person.

Also, I don't think Izumi has the .. erm 'gear' to do anything but tease Hina.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.

Last edited by Bastion_Arcion; 2010-06-06 at 15:29.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 01:24   Link #6873
Mentar
Banned

What the hell???
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 01:30   Link #6874
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

only further proves that Hina belong in a yuri pairing...I mean...damn
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 02:18   Link #6875
zibi88

but what kinda makes me sad is that currently it gives the feeling that Hina doesnt care to confess to hayate now..... earlier it was bugging her all the day and she desired to cofness.... she learned that nothing come from athena & hayate so free field to confess....

yet current chapter gave the feeling like her feelings totaly disappeared... she has the opportunity to stay 1v1 with Hayate yet she doesnt want it... and needs Isumi (someone else) to tease and make her come....

kinda where the hell hinas love motivation went to..... like the confession thinking never had a place...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 07:03   Link #6876
madmac

Quote:
kinda where the hell hinas love motivation went to..... like the confession thinking never had a place...
Would you really want Hina thinking of nothing but confessing every time she appeared, though? In my mind that would get annoying awfully quick, especially given that the current story isn't really about her and it's not like a confession subplot would go anywhere at the moment.

Besides, Hina's main asset as a support character is her versatility. Romantic interest is just one of her many uses.

Quote:
only further proves that Hina belong in a yuri pairing...I mean...damn
That makes at least 3 girls now Hina has been molested by, if I'm remembering right. That+her tongue in cheek "Do I like girls?" moment in Revolve is starting to make me think it's not a coincidence.

Edit: Oh, and the whole thing with Hina meeting Athena that played out like something from the beginning of a Yuri manga. Now that I think about it, Hina is really the only character who gets put into these types of situations.

Last edited by madmac; 2010-06-06 at 07:13.
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 08:36   Link #6877
Serffix

Quote:
Oh wow, that's awesome. Hina, Ayumu and the student council should go have a spin-off yuri manga.
Old 2010-06-06, 10:55   Link #6878
hinakatbklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post

Now that I think about it, Hina is really the only character who gets put into these types of situations.
If you count the favorite character poll chapter (off screen), Izumi has had her share of scenarios.
Old 2010-06-08, 02:26   Link #6879
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Hm.

Welp.

275 looks to be amazing.
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 01:20   Link #6880
_blahhead_
BLAHH3ad

Wow, chapter 275 was hilarious, and mildly creepy.

_blahhead_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen