AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-25, 18:55   Link #81
WindTraveler

True he wouldn't be sucking her blood and it looks like he has some control over when he can suck Yuuki's blood...some...just a tiny bit at least.
I will admit that Zero is somewhat mean to Yuuki.
So Zero is not my favorite character in this series I'll tell you that.
Old 2008-06-27, 02:14   Link #82
Kai Yukari

I also don't like how Zero was (portrayed) in the anime , I don't think anyone would love him in the anime ~~ but I love him when I first read the manga years ago. By the way (right now), I only recognize the existence of the manga and not the anime .

That particular incident was out of Zero's control. He's been fighting it for so long (his vampiric instincts) that it came to a point where he couldn't contain it anymore (remember even the pills weren't enough to stave off his thirst). It's like pent-up rage, you release it in one go and then you immediately regret it. He was devastated and disgusted with his self, letting out his animal instinct on the woman he loves, to the point where he considered committing suicide to atone for it. I also don't think Zero was particularly mean to Yuuki, he's just your typical tsun tsun male and if you're reading the VK extra chapters, you can see that beneath the distant facade (and all the emotional barriers he'd put up) he cares for Yuuki's well being. Kaname wouldn't rely on him to protect his beloved "sister" if he wasn't so sure of Zero's feelings.

Last edited by Kai Yukari; 2008-06-27 at 02:32.
Old 2008-07-04, 03:00   Link #83
ShuiMei

I watched the first few episodes of the anime but the filler scenes and poor quality turned me off so I've stopped, so manga-only for me. With that, I've never really felt that Zero treated Yuki particularly badly. Is he distant? Yes, but he was always that way, it's not like he suddenly started being cold towards her. He's always cared about her, that is clear but he's never been an open person. Yuki has always tried to "get in" but you can't expect Zero to just open up to her when he's shut people out for so long, especially considering that he is very much afraid of hurting her. Moreover, I can't imagine he be particularly confident in investing/expressing his feelings too much when he has long known (and witness first hand) how Yuki feels about Kaname.

Personally, Zero is just so much more engaging for me than Kaname, who just doesn't interest me at all. He has all the physical bishounen features working for him but his character just doesn't engage my attention. In a nutshell, he bores me, which is a damn shame considering he's so pretty.

... and LOL @ Zero being tsun tsun XD
Old 2008-08-10, 01:26   Link #84
Ithonya

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Zero's feelings for Yuuki are more sincere then Kaname >_< Get out of here...
If it really was Zero wouldn't be sucking Yuuki's blood ya know
Uh....hello?! Yuki's the one who offered him her blood! The first time he drank he blood he wanted to kill himself. The only reason he didn't was because Yuuki didn't want him to. He's always putting her feeling first and will gladly risk his life for her.

Not to be mean or rude but I don't see why everyone likes Kaname so much. I mean he's been manipulating everyone from the start. Him being so mean to Zero just makes me hate him more.
Old 2008-08-10, 19:32   Link #85
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithonya View Post
Not to be mean or rude but I don't see why everyone likes Kaname so much. I mean he's been manipulating everyone from the start. Him being so mean to Zero just makes me hate him more.
Umm, if you look at the poll (even though it's anime-only), most here seems to like Zero more than Kaname. At least, that's the impression I'm getting.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-08-11, 01:29   Link #86
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Umm, if you look at the poll (even though it's anime-only), most here seems to like Zero more than Kaname. At least, that's the impression I'm getting.
yes indeed ..
as we saw from the anime poll a lots in zero side !!

by the way :

did they really vote for zero ?? or vote for his voice actor : Miyano Mamoru

the anime ver not like the manga ! I'm looking forward to another pool ... after season 2 .. I want to know if the result will still the same ?!!

I hope they don't change anything like what they did in the first season
Old 2008-08-11, 07:59   Link #87
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Uh....hello?! Yuki's the one who offered him her blood! The first time he drank he blood he wanted to kill himself. The only reason he didn't was because Yuuki didn't want him to. He's always putting her feeling first and will gladly risk his life for her.
Well he should know when ever he drinks her blood he could kill her...

Quote:
I don't like Kaname..I feel feel neutral towards him..and i don't think he is manipulating anyone..
Why should he be nice to Zero..he is a treat.
Old 2008-09-14, 12:35   Link #88
Fo0oFi

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Well he should know when ever he drinks her blood he could kill her....
True ,, but he's turning into a vampire and sinking slowly to level E do u think that he can control his thirst of blood easily ?!
i'm not saying that he should drink her blood (he's already hating himself because of that) i'm saying give the poor guy a break he's suffering alot from this Vampire Transforming thing let alone all the crapy things he's been through
Old 2008-09-16, 18:41   Link #89
Hamtaro623

I love zero! they way he's all emo and suicidle makes me love him only more <333
Old 2008-10-24, 09:31   Link #90
Morier
Brittany Nicole

Send a message via AIM to Morier Send a message via MSN to Morier
Lol. xD
Everyone keeps saying he is emo.
I think he has some emotional problems... >>
But I've seen WAY more emo then him. xD
Old 2008-10-24, 17:32   Link #91
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

I like Zero he's nice and a little quiet..and.. I don't think he's emo. Sure his parents got killed and now he want to kill vampires but he is not emo not every person who has a bad child hood is one. He shows other emotions then sadness and hatred. *tisk tisk*

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-10-24, 18:15   Link #92
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Herrera View Post
He shows other emotions then sadness and hatred. *tisk tisk*
Yeah, I swear I saw him smile a few times
Old 2008-10-25, 01:52   Link #93
Crontica

More than emo hes just phsssed off on how things turned out, his brother hates him for the stupidest of reasons, a random vampire came and WTFbPwned his family, any one would be depressed after that.
Old 2008-10-26, 13:49   Link #94
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
True that
( and he only does it for Yuuki, so cute >w< )

And as far as I know, emos don't smile.
Zero is just angsty.....really angsty.
Old 2008-10-31, 06:15   Link #95
xoxobleach

i dunno but zero should not be hurting yuuki if he really loves her...

but i guess reasons for drinking her blood:

1. he loves her and so long for her blood only

(he said that her blood tastes of longingness of kaname)

but kaname has been longing for yuuki blood and has not drank hers up to the anime at least so he has more restraint!

though of cos drinking her blood has implications like turning her into a vampire since he is a pure blood (no spoilers here common sense)

but still, ZERO ought to be more disciplined!!!! but what to do, level E.

hiak, i keep trying to bring zero down, but there are valid reasons for his lack of self restraint oh wells.

and i guess zero likes being in debt to yuuki which is sickening cos he ought to step up and be a man! he shouldnt need reasons to be in debt to yuuki or protect her. he should just protect her out of his love for her. period.
Old 2008-11-01, 13:20   Link #96
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

I'd like to remind you that Zero was bitten when he was a kid, and it was a few years before he actually surrendered to his vampire impulses. So it's not like he didn't fight his vampire impulses.
Also, Kaname didn't drink her blood for other reasons (read the manga for more info), AND being a pureblood, he doesn't have the same urge that ex-human vampires have to drink blood.
Old 2008-11-01, 15:42   Link #97
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Zero Smiling, I need to find him smilling in a picture now that would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyCupCakes View Post
True that
( and he only does it for Yuuki, so cute >w< )

And as far as I know, emos don't smile.
Zero is just angsty.....really angsty.
True about that, most of his smiles oh I mean all of his smiles are seen him with yuuki how
nice. Even thought hes adopted I guess there still not related so. To me coupling chance.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-11-05, 10:30   Link #98
xoxobleach

Quote:
I'd like to remind you that Zero was bitten when he was a kid, and it was a few years before he actually surrendered to his vampire impulses. So it's not like he didn't fight his vampire impulses.
Also, Kaname didn't drink her blood for other reasons (read the manga for more info), AND being a pureblood, he doesn't have the same urge that ex-human vampires have to drink blood.

yes, you brought up good points.

yea i know about the other reasons

but i think he does have urges if not he should not have drunk ruka's. esp urges to yuki but i guess those other reasons are more imortant to him.
Old 2008-11-09, 11:50   Link #99
golthin

Does anyone think that now the roles are reversed? yuuki and Zero until the awakening , from yuuki's point of view had a sibling relationship. Yuuki has been in love with Kaname all this time but the fact that he was a vampire has kept her from going ahead. Now, yuuki know that she and Kaname are siblings and that she is a Vampire herself, and that she can no longer be by Zero's side. You want what you can't have the most. Kaname X Yuuki is a given. Yuuki X Zero is now the impossible love.
Old 2008-11-09, 13:23   Link #100
snowmaiden05
frozen in time

Send a message via Yahoo to snowmaiden05
^ true..

I just feel for him, because even way back when they were still kids, he kinda supports Yuuki with her feelings towards Kaname [Valentines Choco].. I remembered he once said
"The only one you need is Kuran Kaname, it has been like that for you ever since, right, Yuuki?" but I hope that something comes up and makes Zero x Yuuki pairing a dream come true~ :3 *sigh*
Closed Thread