AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-11, 00:45   Link #17681
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
At least, it finally seems like the current arc ... is slowly coming to a conclusion, unless Ikeda pulls another plot twist ...
Here is a plot twist for you, Akuha "secretly" wants Moka
Old 2010-10-11, 00:51   Link #17682
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Here is a plot twist for you, Akuha "secretly" wants Moka
Well I noticed that already ... and she probably doesn't want Moka in a "sisterly" way as well, which is way ... Akua will probably be pretty jealous of the relationship that Tsukune and Moka have with each other, which is probably going to be the main reason, that is going to start the fight between Moka and Akua (of course, with Tsukune tagging along) ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 01:00   Link #17683
Tachibana
タチバナ

I wonder if Akuha will try to steal Tsukune for her "personal desires" and "needs".
Old 2010-10-11, 01:10   Link #17684
Chris38

Quote:
I wonder if Akuha will try to steal Tsukune for her "personal desires" and "needs".
Unfortunately ... at the current point, I think that she would probably try to kill Tsukune ... for taking her "sister" away from her ... rather then do some other things to him .. that would be similarly bad for Tsukune ... in a moral and emotional sense at least, considering the emotions that Tsukune would fell for being forced to do something like that in front of Moka and the other girls ... since, the ACT itself, would probably be pretty enjoyable ... in a physical sense at least
Old 2010-10-11, 01:14   Link #17685
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

But Moka gave the Shinso blood to Tsukune what now? Tsukune needs to go vamp and re-inject the blood to Moka?
Old 2010-10-11, 01:21   Link #17686
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
But Moka gave the Shinso blood to Tsukune what now? Tsukune needs to go vamp and re-inject the blood to Moka?
I don't think so ... even if Moka has injected her Shinso blood into Tsukune, there is nothing being mentioned that suggests that she lost her Shinso power's in the process.

To me, considering the information that was revealed about this matter, so far ... only the process of acquiring the power's of a Shinso is unusual, but once you acquire the power of a Shinso, you probably don't lose it to the rest of you're life ... even if you pass you're blood to someone else (or it's stolen from you ... and you're able to survive through that)
Old 2010-10-11, 02:54   Link #17687
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
I don't think so ... even if Moka has injected her Shinso blood into Tsukune, there is nothing being mentioned that suggests that she lost her Shinso power's in the process.

To me, considering the information that was revealed about this matter, so far ... only the process of acquiring the power's of a Shinso is unusual, but once you acquire the power of a Shinso, you probably don't lose it to the rest of you're life ... even if you pass you're blood to someone else (or it's stolen from you ... and you're able to survive through that)
Thinking about it, this makes sense. It's not as if a Vampire loses some of his power if he turns someone else into a Vampire. I'm guessing the process here is the same and the Shinso Vampire is more like a stronger version of Vampire, perhaps even the original bloodline. Think of it not as blood, but as power status carried by the blood. Vampires among Vampires so to speak. It has the chance to grow but how powerful you are in the beginning depends on how strong you are when you are turned, and how much blood you receive.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 02:56   Link #17688
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
What I find funny is that though you guys talk about MF and all the silliness there, I find that it won't let me in to the forums at all for some reason when I log in. It just says on every forum page I go to that I don't have "permission" to access the forums. So I couldn't post there even if I wanted to.

I'd say that the Shinso thing was probably the very thing in Tsukune that went berserk in the first place, causing his ghoulish state. It's possible that the lock was meant only to seal that aspect of Tsukune's strength. But as he's learned how to use the power that he CAN use, once he learned how to activate it, his training and the battles he's fought without losing himself to the rage/ghoul side of himself he's gotten a hang of most of the power he has available to him. With more training and fighting and as long as he continues to use his powers he probably won't have to worry about losing control again, unless he starts slacking on his training. Just like muscle mass, he will have to keep on training his control over those powers, or it will wither, and he will go berserk again later in life.

But hopefully he learns enough control to not just keep it in check, but to put it to full use when needed. I would predict that his full potential might be around or even just above where Moka is now with her powers, and once she's fully released of her seal, I suspect her powers will either double or even quadruple. She might even become as strong if not stronger than Akasha when she reaches her apex.

And lets not forget that the other girls have a ways to go in potential as well. Even if each of them are considered "the strongest of their generation". So I would guess that pretty much everyone Tsukune knows and has as an ally at the moment, fits into that category currently, even Gin and Haiji.

And the confirmed high rankers currently are Moka, Mizore, and Sun. With at least SOMEONE outright saying they ARE the best of their generation.

And if this somehow sounds like a rant that has similar ties to the one of similar name on MF, well, you'd be correct. I just read that whole thread and the OP seemed at least half-way intelligent on the analysis if that.

Anyway, I end my rant here.
Old 2010-10-11, 03:00   Link #17689
ShiroiRyu

Hey ...
You forgot the power of Kurumu ...
Same if no one say really confirm about that ... I remember her powers who has been said really powerful because she can create so much of a illusions.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 03:46   Link #17690
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Kurumu isn't using her full potential yet. Given she can do illusion that can really hurt someone from the inside out is something to behold.

Quote:

So then we can say both are carriers of the Shinso blood.

Spoiler for 35:
Old 2010-10-11, 05:36   Link #17691
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, that's definitely an interesting theory GrrDraxin ... well we will probably learn more about, what the Holy Lock does in the current arc ... after all, after reading through chapter 35, it's pretty obvious that once everyone wakes up ... things are quickly going to turn out into a fight between Moka and Akua ... with Tsukune joining the fight as well, since I don't think that Moka will be able to take on Akua on her own.

I actually already have a few scenario's on how the fight between Akua and Moka might look like, but I believe that Tsukune is definitely going to participate in the fight between Akua and Moka, keeping up with the trend that ... in every major arc ... Tsukune has a moment where he releases his vampire / Shinso power's , and I don't think that in this arc ... will break this trend ...

Also, according to my speculations ... I believe that ... Tsukune is going to undergo some pretty serious developments ... regarding his vampire power's ... that are going to be related to the power up, that Tsukune is going to gain in the current arc, which is something that he needs ... when it comes to dealing with someone as strong as Akua.

While, I'm not saying that Tsukune's Shinso blood is going to awaken in the current arc ... it's one of the things that I consider as a possibility ... though the scenario's that come to my mind ... that could lead to Tsukune's Shinso blood awakening (and Moka's Shinso blood being released) , are probably as dark and dramatic, as what has happened to Akasha in the current arc ...
Old 2010-10-11, 06:45   Link #17692
Tachibana
タチバナ

Considering how incredibly ruthless Akuha may be, i don't think shes actually gonna harm Moka at all, Akuha already knows what she did in the past hurt Moka very much, so she would take Moka's blows as punishment because of it. Even if she is confronted with her and as for being confronted with Tsukune, as said before once Akuha finds out who he is, she will even be against harming him as well, knowing that it will hurt Moka as well. Though being ruthless, Akuha's a very understanding person, can't deny that.

Akuha knows that if she were to hurt Tsukune in any way, it will also hurt Moka as well, from this recent chapter, Akuha has missed Moka very much and also has and incredibly deep bond with Moka, thats already on the verge of being broken, as a result of what happened in the past. But like i said before if Akuha harms Tsukune, than that bond will pretty much break and that Moka would no longer see Akuha as her sister anymore.

I don't really know weather or not Moka will remember her past. I guess we will see in the next chapter, this could also effect the outcome between the 2 sisters.
Old 2010-10-11, 07:05   Link #17693
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Akuha is benevolent, though greedy since she only wants Moka and her own agenda.
Old 2010-10-11, 07:15   Link #17694
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Akuha is benevolent, though greedy since she only wants Moka and her own agenda.
That's true ... well, will see how ikeda will resolve the situation with Akua ... after a few more chapter's, but judging from how she was portrayed in chapter 35 ... it doesn't look like things are going to turn out well for her.

After all Akua is pretty much obsessed with Moka ... and, right now I don't see that she could change her behavior foreword Moka into a ... more normal relationship that sister's usually share with each other ... but we will see how the interaction between Akua and Moka is going to look like, after everyone wakes up ... since that might be an indication of how small the possibility of Akua being redeemed in the end ... really is ...
Old 2010-10-11, 07:55   Link #17695
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, if you think about it considering how powerful Akuha is, shes gonna be 1 of the characters to live through the series, so basically the only thing left for her is redemption, but that all depends on how the reunion will play out.

Akuha will be joyful to see her sister, Moka on the other hand, will be very unhappy to see Akuha.
Old 2010-10-11, 08:12   Link #17696
Chris38

Quote:
Well, if you think about it considering how powerful Akuha is, shes gonna be 1 of the characters to live through the series, so basically the only thing left for her is redemption, but that all depends on how the reunion will play out.

Akuha will be joyful to see her sister, Moka on the other hand, will be very unhappy to see Akuha.
Exactly ... and since we don't know how the reunion between Moka and Akua is going to look like ... anything is possible ...

I think that ... how Moka is going to react ... after she sees Akua ... depends on a simple thing ... have Moka remembered her childhood memories about the Alucard incident ... or not, after all a lot of the things that shape up the relationship between Moka and Akua, have been contained in Moka's sealed memories ... so if Moka still isn't aware about what kind of information ... then the interaction between Moka and Akua is going to ... depend ... on what kind of fabricated memories ... Akasha put within Moka ... in place of her lost memories ...

... but considering that ... in chapter 35 Akua thinks that Moka's seal is broken ... it might be a foreshadow on Ikeda's part ... that .. when Moka wakes up, she's going to be aware of her sealed past ... and if that happens ... then as you said it. Shinso Tsukune ... Moka is going to be pretty hostile foreword Akua ...

Unfortunately, we need to wait for the next chapter, where i think everyone is going to wake up , and where we will probably get a hint about ... the state of Moka's sealed memories ... as well as the state of the Rosario itself ...
Old 2010-10-11, 08:30   Link #17697
Tachibana
タチバナ

The Rosary might even break to free the power of Moka's Shinso blood and also awaken Tsukune's Shinso blood as well, thats also possible.
Old 2010-10-11, 08:55   Link #17698
Shadow5YA

Akuha knows what she wants. It's just that anything that she doesn't want can go to hell for all she cares.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 08:57   Link #17699
Xagzan

I was actually hoping to see in this chapter Aqua notice Tsukune lying next to Moka and ask "who is that?"

But don't forget, we all thought she was irredeemable when she cut Akasha in half, but the chapter after that showed that she had a slightly more caring side. I don't think that was shown for nothing. I mean, there's nothing evil about her being a siscon. She doesn't have to stop lusting after Moka (if she does) to turn good, she just needs to stop doing it and hanging upside down from a ceiling with dead eyes. Cause then it's just creepy. But, any redemption is probably a long way off. Especially since that's two mothers she's chopped up now.

Stop chopping up people's moms Aqua!
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 09:20   Link #17700
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akuha will definetly take notice to Tsukune next chapter when she finds out that Tsukune is Moka's destined one ;D

Akuha would be like "damn, i want what that guys giving to my sister"

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-11 at 09:48.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire