Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-12, 04:47   Link #1621
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Oh, Must be master difficulty then @_@ But if I turn it back down to Expert, It'll seem too easy ><
Like I said a few posts back, I'm playing on Master Difficulty too, ever since I discovered how easy it was to power-level smithing to get weapons and armor so awesome as to nearly break the game. And even on Master Difficulty and as a lvl 50+, there are very few human opponents that can give me a good challenge anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife View Post
If they could fix one thing for the next game, let it be alternate quest endings. Currently its either fail the quest or be forced to complete the quest if you don't want to see it in the quest list. This includes some quests where you are told to kill some innocent or harmless people or
Spoiler for One yucks quest:
Ah yes, this. While I mostly like the quest system in Skyrim, it irks me that there's no middle road with the quests. It's all or nothing, with no option of something in between. Why can't I walk away from assassination jobs, or have more diplomatic solutions?

And

Spoiler for Paarthunax:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 05:01   Link #1622
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

What I don't get is...

Spoiler for The Blades:
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 05:35   Link #1623
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Like I said a few posts back, I'm playing on Master Difficulty too, ever since I discovered how easy it was to power-level smithing to get weapons and armor so awesome as to nearly break the game. And even on Master Difficulty and as a lvl 50+, there are very few human opponents that can give me a good challenge anymore
This is the biggest reason why I don't power level my support skills such as smithing, enchanting etc. Master difficult is most difficult early game and it's actually fun that way.
Still even doing this, after a point, the game gets too easy.
I'm now tempted to use addlevel console command, to scale all the mobs around me without my character getting any skills, perks or stats. Does anyone have any experience, if so how did it pay off?
Old 2011-12-12, 05:57   Link #1624
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I power leveled smithing,enchanting & alchemy & still didn't craft anything lol.
Still with armors & weapons that i found.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 08:14   Link #1625
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Power leveling non combat skills is making the game much harder and too easy at the same time. enemies do follow your level, in a sense where stronger rank mobs start to appear. and at the same time it kinda breaks the progress. No doubt Bethesda will patch it where crafting something like Iron daggers or iron in general barely gives you EXP after Dwemer armor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
What I don't get is...

Spoiler for The Blades:
Spoiler for spoils!:
Old 2011-12-12, 08:26   Link #1626
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Spoiler for spoils!:
Damn straight!!

Unless his a rapist then he dies lol
Old 2011-12-12, 09:28   Link #1627
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
No Health upgrades (100 hp) on master with robe (so basically, no torso armor). Mostly everything kills me in 3 hits at lvl 65. (Carry weight is like 800 lolol)

Dual wield paralyze/fire pickaxes <3
-----
Yes they should really make smithing exp gain based on the level of armor. Iron daggers getting to 100 is ridiculous. Compare that with restoration and speech which take forever. that +$500 investment and +$1000 needs to be earlier in the skill tree. I need to teleport from Riften to Whiterun to Solitude just to sell an inventory full of loots because everyone has like $700 which can pay off for like 1 loot

I'm really sick and tired of the random item disappearing glitch. My stack of grand soul gems just disappeared from my inventory. And my staff of magnus disappeared from my weapon rack and the rack is unusable now :/
----------

I wish Odahviing would come down from above Throat of the World and join me in the Drunken Huntsman for some mead. He's so boring compared to Paarthurnax.

----

Is there a mod that lets you marry a dragon O:? I wanna marry the skeleton dragon and have that in my whiterun house running my shop.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 09:33   Link #1628
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

You could always switch Odahviing's audio files so he says "MY FAVORITE DRINKING BUDDY, LET'S GET SOME MEAD!" like that tramp in Whiterun. Which, while being amusing, wouldn't nearly be as amusing as if you did it to Jarl Elisif the Fair.
Old 2011-12-12, 09:36   Link #1629
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well i noticed that since i started to power leveled the 3 crafts , monsters & dragons were stronger. Like Draugr getting Ebony stuffs & Dragon went to Ancestral -> Millenium.
Bandits , Forsworn , Falmers etc.... are like 20% that someone get a good stuff except for the high rank (btw Forsworn with the 2 1H weapons does lot of dmg when they use special attack , it hurts)
Old 2011-12-12, 12:00   Link #1630
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Well i noticed that since i started to power leveled the 3 crafts , monsters & dragons were stronger. Like Draugr getting Ebony stuffs & Dragon went to Ancestral -> Millenium.
Bandits , Forsworn , Falmers etc.... are like 20% that someone get a good stuff except for the high rank (btw Forsworn with the 2 1H weapons does lot of dmg when they use special attack , it hurts)
Ice Form is the best shout for crowd control. I did it on a forsworn that was sniping me and Mrrrrrr-Crash! he fell to his death because he slowly fell off the edge priceless.
Old 2011-12-12, 12:55   Link #1631
Who

Quote:
Ice Form is the best shout for crowd control. I did it on a forsworn that was sniping me and Mrrrrrr-Crash! he fell to his death because he slowly fell off the edge priceless.
Speaking of shouts and crowd control, has anyone tried fooshing fish out of water? I am very curious about this but can't test it out from the library
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 13:01   Link #1632
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Nah. they are like Butterflies I belive, I have tried Fus-ing a hawk out of the sky
Old 2011-12-12, 13:33   Link #1633
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Damn straight!!

Unless his a rapist then he dies lol
Well they did say that he committed horrible atrocities in his time so maybe that's one of them LOL

Spoiler:
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 14:41   Link #1634
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So i bought Windhelm's house with all upgrades. Pretty cool house if you want to decorate but problem the blood , skulls etc.... are still there lol... i read that it's a bug...
Old 2011-12-12, 15:27   Link #1635
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

You need to pay to have those removed, should be an option with the decorations.

Hjerim's nice but I really can't stand Windhelm XD
Old 2011-12-12, 15:51   Link #1636
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I can't , there's no option for this.... i read that if you first bought the living room , the option to remove blood is bugged... well , it doesn't really matter for me , my main house is at Riften ^^
Old 2011-12-12, 17:35   Link #1637
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

On the subject of the blades and their... mission:

Spoiler:
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 18:01   Link #1638
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Quote:
I can't , there's no option for this.... i read that if you first bought the living room , the option to remove blood is bugged... well , it doesn't really matter for me , my main house is at Riften ^^
My first play through, I got that house with the 'clean up the mess' working perfectly.

After that, it's just all sorts of glitches. My current character can't even buy the house in Windhelm for some odd reason
---------
So in the end, The Blades are d-bags? Well, the companions are much cooler anyways. "....joinnnn... uss...." (And we're immune to sparkly vampires)
Old 2011-12-12, 18:12   Link #1639
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Quote:
Strange, it worked for me...

Ah well, you're right though, it's hard to beat Honeyside in Riften. My main house is Proudspire Manor in Solitude, but it's not that great for storage/aesthetics. Oh and my Solitude housecarl is glitched and keeps addressing me as an intruder in my own home. This game amuses the hell out of me sometimes.

Perhaps Boethiah might know what to do with her...
Old 2011-12-12, 18:17   Link #1640
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
Perhaps Boethiah might know what to do with her...
LOL, that is brilliant! I always take that bully mercenary from white run's bar to Boethiah.

I really wish Hjerm and Proudspire looked a little better >__>". My fave is both Riften's and Markath's (It has no windows but it's so warm and cozy).

Tags
bethesda, elder scrolls, rpg, skyrim