AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-26, 09:09   Link #161
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Whatever is going on it's got to be bigger than what we're dealing with right now. Just stocking Tagiru up with a team of digimon. In a sense Tagiru is handy for replacing the old system. Instead of outright taking out the digimon Tagiru's like the bin you toss them into after winning.

At least with Cutemon appearing things should be interesting. The obvious target of that cute obsessed girl. Though being a member of Xros Heart they aren't going to let Cutemon be taken that easily. Almost need the members to show up in episodes like this since with the serious restrictions being put on the Xros loaders they can't bring out the whole team.

The whole time shift thing does seem to imply a time travel element. Of course characters are just yelling that out without even thinking about it. Would make sense why the areas look similar. Maybe a large=scale digital disaster that took out the human world.

Something has to happen. Right now the personalities just aren't much besides Taiki and Shoutmon. The rest of the team is almost always quiet and no Akari, Zenjiro, Kiriha, or Nene either.
Old 2011-10-29, 19:05   Link #162
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 56: Disappearing Students! Flared shadow of Sagomon!

Hello to everybody. It's been a little over a month since I last watched the ending to Xros Wars series one, and three weeks ago I started with the second series.

I hope to be catching up with all of you guys soon.

The differences between Xros Wars sequel and the first Xros Wars are made evident from the first episodes.

Aside that the animation staff that is working with in this new season is totally different from the previous one, the new series is incorporating several additions into the plot that right now I'm not taking a liking to.

The first Xros Wars to my taste was cool; the storyline and pacing was kept concise and straight with no side additions that would have made the story floating around seamlessly. However, I cannot say the truth for the time being about the sequel, because it raises lots of questions.

1. When did this Digimon Hunting started?, who initiated and for what reason?, how come this digimon hunting never came to be during Xros Heart team era in the first season?

2. The Xros Loaders to my understanding were originally designed by DarkKnightmon in order for him to grasp Digi-Xros to surpass Baguramon. Nene got the Black Xros-Loader which later turned into the lavender colored-one. Baguramon itself gave Kiriha his blue Xros-Loader. And Yuu's Darkness Loader became his yellow Xros Loader to help in the final battle against Baguramon.

I presume that Taiki got his red Xros-Loader from Omnimon, who in turn successfully stole one of the many proto-types devised by DarkKnightmon.

However, in the sequel we got that the Clock maker not only gives Tagiru his Xros-Loader to join Digimon-Hunting, but the old man himself has one of his own too.
It can be suggested that he also gave Ryouma, Airu, and Tobaris' own Xros-Loaders as well.

It's plausible and not too complicated to theorize that the old-man is the legitimate inventor of the Xros-Loader, and DarkKnightmon happened to have stolen one of the proto-types that the old-man created for its nefarious agenda, as seen in the previous season.

3. In the second episode to this new season, we all learn that all of Xros Heart Digimon are in the Digital World and doing fine, but what came of Kiriha and Nene, as well as Taikis' previous friends: Akari and Zenjirou. Where are they?

4. The whole concept of the Digi-Quartz dimension stranded between both the human and Digital worlds is as well confusing, though in this show's first episode they remark over and over that time between both world flows at different rates, as it was previously in Digimon Adventure.

Something happened in the one-year interval between Xros Wars season one and this season that triggered the Digi-Quartz, because that never happened in the previous season.

There are just too many questions that undermine the thread of flow for this show, making it convoluted, and it'll hurt to watch if this fine show that was in the previous season turns into a crammed mess, as it happened with Digimon Adventure Zero-Two.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 22:55   Link #163
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
3. In the second episode to this new season, we all learn that all of Xros Heart Digimon are in the Digital World and doing fine, but what came of Kiriha and Nene, as well as Taikis' previous friends: Akari and Zenjirou. Where are they?
Spoiler for The best new development in the series so far:

Last edited by Royal_Devil; 2011-10-30 at 00:33.
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 23:48   Link #164
Akashin

Quote:
I've been wondering this too. I don't care that they're gone (on the contrary I'm glad, though I agree with whoever it was that said Zenjirou would have been preferable to Tagiru as a new General/Hunter), but at least a brief word explaining their absence would be nice.

Quote:
4. The whole concept of the Digi-Quartz dimension stranded between both the human and Digital worlds is as well confusing, though in this show's first episode they remark over and over that time between both world flows at different rates, as it was previously in Digimon Adventure.

Something happened in the one-year interval between Xros Wars season one and this season that triggered the Digi-Quartz, because that never happened in the previous season.
My current (and mostly baseless) assumption is that the interaction between the human and Digital Worlds when Bagramon invaded caused an overlap of sorts, creating DigiQuartz. Would explain why it takes the form of the real world, but with the Digital World's distorted sense of time.

I fully expect to be wrong, but it makes sense to me right now.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 13:30   Link #165
trinitem
Dedicated Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
Spoiler for The best new development in the series so far:
Amen! I hope this isn't the only time. Way taller again, but then I guess Taiki's got high school to catch up
trinitem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 06:36   Link #166
inkphoenix
++ The FABULOUS ++

Spoiler for ep5... I mean 59 of digimon xros wars:
inkphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 07:47   Link #167
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkphoenix View Post
Spoiler for ep5... I mean 59 of digimon xros wars:
Spoiler for Ep 59:
Old 2011-10-31, 08:25   Link #168
inkphoenix
++ The FABULOUS ++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Spoiler for Ep 59:
I admitted that I rather screamed like fangirls a bit but...

Spoiler for ep5:
Old 2011-10-31, 09:09   Link #169
Homura7

One of the most interesting parts surely will be when...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 09:15   Link #170
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkphoenix View Post
Spoiler for ep5:
Spoiler for Ep 59:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
One of the most interesting parts surely will be when...

Spoiler for spoiler:
I've been wondering for some time if that is a "when" and not an "if". If it does happen, there will be manly tears shed.
Old 2011-10-31, 09:26   Link #171
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
I've been wondering for some time if that is a "when" and not an "if". If it does happen, there will be manly tears shed.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-10-31 at 09:57.
Old 2011-10-31, 10:25   Link #172
inkphoenix
++ The FABULOUS ++

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for xros wars:
Old 2011-10-31, 10:43   Link #173
gameboy234

I felt so left out as i have no idea what GrandDracmon is...

Ep 59:
LOL with the appearance of cutemon. Warrior of love!

I appreciate the break from the digimon hunting. MOAR of old time digimon.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 10:59   Link #174
inkphoenix
++ The FABULOUS ++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post

Ep 59:
LOL with the appearance of cutemon. Warrior of love!

I appreciate the break from the digimon hunting. MOAR of old time digimon.
You're not the only one. I don't know what is it too.

Well..See you talk about when the young hunters 's plot will begin? I found it like...Few minutes ago. What a coincidence

Spoiler for Here we go!!:
Old 2011-10-31, 11:00   Link #175
Akashin

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
He's awesome. That is all.
Old 2011-11-01, 10:24   Link #176
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

I wonder when Kiriha or Nene will make an appearance in PERSON!
Old 2011-11-01, 10:29   Link #177
Akashin

I wouldn't hold my breath on them showing up, especially for Nene. Kiriha is technically possible, but unless I'm misunderstanding they've both been written out of the show. Maybe a brief appearance or something, but even that's up for debate. Heck, even Taiki only came back to keep people watching; he might have gotten the boot too if they thought they could get away with it.
Old 2011-11-01, 11:15   Link #178
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Man I loved Nene..... I loved it how they worked together in the previous season. And this season doesn't show Shoutmon X3, X4 etc...
Old 2011-11-01, 11:18   Link #179
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Man I loved Nene..... I loved it how they worked together in the previous season. And this season doesn't show Shoutmon X3, X4 etc...
But we have "Chou Shinka"!! And most likely we will be getting "Warp Shinka" as well.
Old 2011-11-01, 11:21   Link #180
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
But we have "Chou Shinka"!! And most likely we will be getting "Warp Shinka" as well.
True true... I wish things would not change I liked it how they were before