Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-12, 01:30   Link #21
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
The Hougyoku makes perfect hybrids though, there's no hollow half or shinigami half to take over after that.
Wait, when is this told?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-12, 01:33   Link #22
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I'd still like to see why would the believe more the word of a vice-captain who wasn't supposed to be there either, as Shunsui can testify, against the word of two captain level officers.
Old 2008-06-12, 01:40   Link #23
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
I'd still like to see why would the believe more the word of a vice-captain who wasn't supposed to be there either, as Shunsui can testify, against the word of two captain level officers.
There will be some concerns about Urahara regardless of what he says. Basically his research and his creation of Hougyoku (though this may not become widely-known). Of course, Aizen might have prepared in case something like this happens to put the blame on another (Aizen is quite capable of that, placing the suspicions on the wrong person, and creating false evidence).

Also, we all know that Yamamoto is not someone who will use his intuition and logic when it comes to evaluating the laws and the principles he bases on that. So, if there is some kind of evidence or ruling against Urahara, regardless of how much suspicious it looks, he is surely to follow that (of course if his old self is the same as his new self).
Old 2008-06-12, 01:41   Link #24
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Good point; it also throws Urahara into the position of "Oh so you were working on such a project without us even knowing about it"? Which would be difficult for Urahara to explain.

Now I'm beginning to see the light, specially why the Viazards hate the Soul Society. Still, I wonder why it is that they don't seem to keep ties with Urahara. Furthermore, there is still the matter of Ichigo's dad, and how he seems to know a lot.
Old 2008-06-12, 01:44   Link #25
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

It kinda confuses me as to why after all that time Urahara didnt let anyone know that Aizen was ya know kinda evil. It would have saved alot of trouble including the murders of the central office or whatever, Creation of the espada, and who knows what other crazy stuff thats yet to be revealed
Old 2008-06-12, 02:16   Link #26
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
If I understand the spoiler corretly, than Urahara and Tessai used some sort of teleportation. So technically they should even be back in Seireitai long before Aizen and Friends come back.
Yeah but remember thats not why he went back. He went back to help and "save" the captains and vice-captains who were transforming.
Old 2008-06-12, 02:18   Link #27
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Wait, when is this told?
It shouldn't need to be told, it's only a logical conclusion. The hougyoku supposed to create the perfect balance of shinigami and hollow... right? Well it wouldn't be perfect if one side has the ability to gain complete control.
Old 2008-06-12, 11:03   Link #28
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
It shouldn't need to be told, it's only a logical conclusion. The hougyoku supposed to create the perfect balance of shinigami and hollow... right? Well it wouldn't be perfect if one side has the ability to gain complete control.
True...I have said that before...but with these latest chapters...I dunno.

When the Vaizard were discussing their own suppression of the hollow...were they talking about what's taking place now or after he used the Hougyoku. If so; is there a second bootleg Hougyoku (That would mean my crack theory was right). How did they suppress Ichigo's hollow if only the Hougyoku can make the perfect Vaizard/Arrancar?
Old 2008-06-12, 11:15   Link #29
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Well the item Urahara created was to heal...........

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2008-06-12 at 11:37.
Old 2008-06-12, 11:17   Link #30
clarizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
It kinda confuses me as to why after all that time Urahara didnt let anyone know that Aizen was ya know kinda evil. It would have saved alot of trouble including the murders of the central office or whatever, Creation of the espada, and who knows what other crazy stuff thats yet to be revealed
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarizza View Post
I'm starting to think that the official reason Urahara left SS is pure BS. =)

Can see a Urahara Vs. Aizen, word against word scenario.
Where Aizen might use his Shikai to sway other captains and/or Central 46 opinion(s) in his favor. (Central 46 being the council that got slaughtered back in the SS Arc)

And the whole "untracable Gigai" story being a simple cover up.
Yoruichi and Tessai chose to stand by Urahara, because of their past.
And Tessai's first hand knowledge about what happened.
quoting myself =)

But really I think Urahara did try to warn about/report what he had seen.
But against Aizen and his haxxes, he must have been fighting an uphill battle.
A vertical one =)
Old 2008-06-12, 22:23   Link #31
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Well actually, no. The hougyoku was created to destroy the wall between Hollow and Shinigami so that the idividual can take over the other side and effectively weild the powers provided by both side.
Old 2008-06-12, 22:27   Link #32
lequory
People hate good theories

Can we get this "STICKY"

Heres the updated story......

Continues from the last chapter, Aizen still standing calmly and only asks what Urahra and Tessai are doing there. Tousen asks Aizen if he could take care of them but Aizen refuses. Tousen is about to protest when Aizen repeats his word. It causes Tousen to fall on his knees and immediately apologizes to Aizen.

Urahara is looking at Shinji when Shinji asks him what why did he come here. Urahara asks Shinji back why is he wearing such a hideous mask and it causes Shinji to smile a bit. Urahra smiles back but once he turns to look at bloodied Hiyori, he face fell. Then he turns back to look at Aizen coldly.

Urahara asks what is Aizen doing there. Aizen replies that he just happen to find the special investigation squad injured from a fight and their souls are about to disappear so he helped them.

“Why are you lying?” Asks Urahraha.

“Lie? What is wrong with a lieutenant to help captains out?”

“No, I’m not bothered with that part.” Then Urahara points out people on the ground, “Injuries from a fight? This is an ‘injury’? Don’t lie. This is hollowification.”

After a brief silence, Aizen says Urahara is just what he thought. Then Aizen releases his reiatsu which stunts Urahara. He’s ready for an attack from Aizen. But all Aizen does is to seal his zampakutou and walk away with Gin and Tousen. Urahara yells at him to stop when Tessai tells him to move away and uses haduo 88, ‘hiryuugekizoshintenraihou’ to attack Aizen. But Aizen uses bakudo 81, ‘danku’. Tessai is shock that Aizen could stop his attack but the three are gone.

Tessai apologizes to Urahara and before they can speak more Shinji suddenly scream out. Urahara and Tessai rush to his side and Urahara says, “This is too much, if we to heal here…” Tessai heard it before he speaks, “Urahara dono, seem like you know something about ‘this’. About some unfamiliar word like ‘turned into a hollow.”

All Urahara does is staying quiet.

“If so, then you know how to ‘handle’ this, am I correct?”

Urahara stay silent for a while before saying, “If to ‘gamble’, then there is a way.” So Tessau walks to all the injurers and say, “I will take 8 of them to 12th Division right away. If we have equipments then we can heal them!”

“Take them in this condition? How?”

“I will use ‘jikanteisei’ (stops the time) and ‘kuukantentei (moves the dimension).” Which the answer stunts Urahara because those are forbidden techniques. So Tessai asks Urahara to close to eyes and ears and ignore him for a while.

A scene cut to 12 Division HQ. Tessai uses kuukantentei to move several stuffs in the room so there is enough space for 8 captains and the vice captains.

“Turn into a hollow is the ‘answer’ I discovered during the research to strengthen the shinigami spirit.”

“In the past, I have created a tool. A tool that is able to break the barrier between the shinigami and the hollow.” Then Urahara takes out an object from the cloth. It reveals to be a small, round black object which is covered by some sort of glass,

“It’s name is ‘hougyoku’ and I will use it to cure Hirako kun and everyone.”
Old 2008-06-12, 22:32   Link #33
lequory
People hate good theories

ok I thought Urahara never once used the Hogyoku??

excuse the double post but I didnt want to use the one I posted the update in.
Old 2008-06-13, 01:17   Link #34
AnimeFreak1981

Urahara never used it once on a normal shinigami or hollow, so this the only time he could use it because of the hollowfication that Aizen put them through. So he used to cut the curtain between a shinigami and hollow to make the Vizard. This manga arc is getting really good now. Can't wait to read next week's one.
Old 2008-06-13, 01:22   Link #35
Wych

Very nice chapter, I guess this chapter proved if their was any doubt that Urahara must be very strong or at least have a lot of reatsu (sp?) , since the hougyuko requires osmebody with twice the reiatsu of a captain class shinigami to use.
Old 2008-06-13, 01:46   Link #36
itis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wych View Post
Very nice chapter, I guess this chapter proved if their was any doubt that Urahara must be very strong or at least have a lot of reatsu (sp?) , since the hougyuko requires osmebody with twice the reiatsu of a captain class shinigami to use.
Actually it doesn't require that your reiatsu is twice that of a captain. It was stated that it would be fully activated if it was to be merge with reiatsu of twice that of a captain. He was talking about how activating the Hougyoku in its dormant state (when it is not fused with reiatsu of twice that of a captain) weakens it. Therefore, this chapter doesn't really prove that Urahara is "very strong".
Old 2008-06-13, 01:51   Link #37
Zantetsu

well I think it's still retarded that aizen is this amazing even back then with no explanations on how he got such power.
Old 2008-06-13, 01:53   Link #38
itis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantetsu View Post
well I think it's still retarded that aizen is this amazing even back then with no explanations on how he got such power.
He is the main villain. It is a shonen. There is your explanation.
Old 2008-06-13, 02:14   Link #39
Zantetsu

some DBZ type of thing i guess lol
Old 2008-06-13, 02:34   Link #40
SeanQ

The only thing that annoyed me was...Tosen's cocky attitude...Oh how I wish Tosen would try to attempt to kill Uruhara and get ***** slapped so easily like Kenpachi did to him.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, turn back the pendulum, manga