AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-29, 15:09   Link #161
P0tat0Phun
Do the wave!

I have a few questions:

In season one, there's an episode where Hayate and Hinagiku go on a sort of date after the confusion of the love letters is sorted out. I think it's episode 49. Is there a manga chapter of that, or is this a filler episode?

Also, does the time in the Anime progress more quickly in the manga? From what I understand, Hayate's only been Nagi's butler for a few months in the manga, but in the anime they make it seem like he's been a butler for at least a year.
Old 2009-10-29, 16:02   Link #162
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0tat0Phun View Post
I have a few questions:

In season one, there's an episode where Hayate and Hinagiku go on a sort of date after the confusion of the love letters is sorted out. I think it's episode 49. Is there a manga chapter of that, or is this a filler episode?
Anime-only ep.

Quote:
Also, does the time in the Anime progress more quickly in the manga? From what I understand, Hayate's only been Nagi's butler for a few months in the manga, but in the anime they make it seem like he's been a butler for at least a year.
Which season? The first season doesn't try to stick with the manga's story at all, so if the flow of time seems unnatural, that would be why. So I guess time progresses faster if that's what it feels like.
Old 2009-10-29, 22:47   Link #163
P0tat0Phun
Do the wave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Which season? The first season doesn't try to stick with the manga's story at all, so if the flow of time seems unnatural, that would be why. So I guess time progresses faster if that's what it feels like.
Oh, okay thanks! Yeah, I was referring mostly to the first season. It just seemed weird because the characters were "aging" really fast in the anime.
Old 2009-11-06, 22:18   Link #164
Sabrac D'Sabre
Aishiteiru Hina ! ! !

Well just asking a question . . .
if there will be season 3 for the anime (I kinda believe that there will be one) from the anime will start ? ? ?
or maybe you know some info about the date or something . . .
Old 2009-11-06, 22:20   Link #165
P0tat0Phun
Do the wave!

I've heard people saying spring 2010, but it's pretty iffy at the moment.
Old 2009-11-06, 22:25   Link #166
Sabrac D'Sabre
Aishiteiru Hina ! ! !

So it means that it still very unclear huh
Old 2009-11-06, 22:26   Link #167
P0tat0Phun
Do the wave!

Yeah, but most people speculate that there will be a season 3 for sure because of the Athena end. They can't just leave it off at that!!! D= At latest, it'll air spring 2011 (gosh I hope not) so that that manga can progress further ahead.
Old 2009-11-06, 22:51   Link #168
Sabrac D'Sabre
Aishiteiru Hina ! ! !

I agree with that, man !!!! this season 3 is gonna uncover Hayate's past. N I really wondering about the VA for Athena . . .
Just hope that this season 3 will have 50++ chapter like season 1 but with a good storyline . . .
Old 2009-11-07, 00:40   Link #169
P0tat0Phun
Do the wave!

Yeah hopefully. The End of the World arc seems to be pretty long, so I think they can make a lot of episodes from that. Just imagine how popular Athena will get once season 3 starts =X She may be even more popular than Hinagiku.

I have another question that I just remembered. Does anyone know what chapter Hinagiku first appears as Red-Silver (I think that's her hero name). I know she appears as Red-Silver during a quiz tournament, but I'm not sure where Red-Silver was first debuted.
Old 2009-11-07, 05:55   Link #170
Serffix

Quote:
I have another question that I just remembered. Does anyone know what chapter Hinagiku first appears as Red-Silver (I think that's her hero name). I know she appears as Red-Silver during a quiz tournament, but I'm not sure where Red-Silver was first debuted.
Volume 17, 3 or chapter 176.
Old 2009-11-07, 09:10   Link #171
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

The seiyuu for Athena is the one who also seiyuu for Yoshida Kazumi from Shana
Old 2009-11-08, 16:28   Link #172
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

I have yet to watch both season 1 and 2 of this series so I was wondering if there is any censoring whatsoever and how much because I'm at a dilemma on whether I should download the series off the web or purchase it to avoid the censoring.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
Old 2009-11-08, 18:19   Link #173
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
I have yet to watch both season 1 and 2 of this series so I was wondering if there is any censoring whatsoever and how much because I'm at a dilemma on whether I should download the series off the web or purchase it to avoid the censoring.
Well the first season aired on a kids show time slot IIRC, so censoring was played for fun: a funny character hiding the blood/nudity/etc... (I doubt there is a version without it).

For the 2nd season, I don't recall any place where there would have been added censoring.

Anyway, HnG not being an ecchi show, there is not point in expecting any hidden "bonus".
Old 2009-11-08, 18:26   Link #174
GDB

The only censoring that might be fixed is audio. However, I know you can download uncensored audio for mkv files.
Old 2009-11-09, 01:02   Link #175
Sabrac D'Sabre
Aishiteiru Hina ! ! !

Well those voice censor didn't really matter, but I want to ask one thing, did somebody know where I can download hayate no gotoku Scanlations for chapter 161, 165 - 168, 174 - 177, 207 - 213, n 222 - 224 . . .

Really need those chapters, so please help meee . . . .
Old 2009-11-09, 06:54   Link #176
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrac D'Sabre View Post
Well those voice censor didn't really matter, but I want to ask one thing, did somebody know where I can download hayate no gotoku Scanlations for chapter 161, 165 - 168, 174 - 177, 207 - 213, n 222 - 224 . . .

Really need those chapters, so please help meee . . . .
Think of a place where people give you help on manga.
But still there are a few translations gaps which are in the process of being filled.
Old 2009-11-09, 07:23   Link #177
P0tat0Phun
Do the wave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Think of a place where people give you help on manga.
But still there are a few translations gaps which are in the process of being filled.
Ironically enough, all of the chapters listed are the ones that are still currently skipped.
Old 2009-11-09, 18:27   Link #178
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Ironically enough, all of the chapters listed are the ones that are still currently skipped.
223 and 224 are listed on it (released a few days ago), hence why I still mentioned the place, while warming for remaining gaps (the rest of the list is still in limbo as we speak).
Old 2009-11-10, 08:59   Link #179
janfrasco

uhmm where can i read the rest of the manga?? the one i know is only up to episode 160...
Old 2009-11-10, 13:06   Link #180
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by janfrasco View Post
uhmm where can i read the rest of the manga?? the one i know is only up to episode 160...
Try mangafox: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hayate_no_gotoku/
Closed Thread