AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-17, 13:59   Link #41
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Aizen would never call anyone "Sis".
For some reason, I just had the mental picture of Aizen just calling everybody 'sis' and 'bro'.

"From now on, I will stand in heaven, sis."

"When did you start thinking I wasn't using it... bro?"

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2010-11-17, 14:01   Link #42
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Ishida and Inoue having a conversation, clearly suggests it's not just Ichigo under an illusion. If it is an illusion then either Inoue, Ishida or both would have to be in it now. And Jinta or Ururu or Urahara or Karin or Whatshisface...

God, I forgot how cute Inoue used to be. It's good to see her back to normal.

And btw, Kubo can be a real lazy fuck (page 8). And what was with Ichigo's and the Aizen look-a-like's ridiculous tension? They were talking about random shit like Ramen and chocolate with such straight and srsbsns faces it was just freaking hilarious, and i don't think that was intentional.
Old 2010-11-17, 14:37   Link #43
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Kurosaki Ichigo...I AM YOUR father UNCLE! And also the spirit king's bastard son, yoroshiku~
Very funny chapter, even if it felt random to the bone. This week's vital plot point: Ichigo likes chocolate...
Old 2010-11-17, 14:42   Link #44
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ichigo likes chocolate...
how cute <3

Old 2010-11-17, 14:45   Link #45
Raitos
I'm Bored

Who Doesn't like chocolate
Old 2010-11-17, 14:52   Link #46
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Kubo streches things too much. If it wasn't for the fact that we didn't see most of these people since the time skip it'd be twice as boring - who cares if Jinta is a little asshole, or Uruu is still cute and cuddly.

Ichigo has some traces of reitastu for two days now - probably after meeting Hyougyaku guy (look at him, and think why Aizen got power of hair gel all of a sudden).
Boss was "funny" when she reacted to be called a "Sis" as if she was so old (just because she has a child) that any teenage calling her young would make her blush, plus she's still draw as young as Rangiku or any relativly young woman.

The only thing I'm really happy about is "Isshin" because this means that we'll finally get to know the backstory that was the biggest missing link so far.
Ichigo really pissed me off as he's got even more impatient and immature over time skip.
Old 2010-11-17, 15:04   Link #47
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Ichigo really pissed me off as he's got even more impatient and immature over time skip.
I'd do the same if some weird guy came into my shop and ate ramen he got from another place, that's just rude!
Quote:
The only thing I'm really happy about is "Isshin" because this means that we'll finally get to know the backstory that was the biggest missing link so far.
Can't say I'm as excited, Kubo's currently doing a good job at character interactions, it usually gets bad when they start getting tied to the plot...although it is necessary, ofc.
Quote:
Ichigo has some traces of reitastu for two days now
Guess this means Kurosaki the Unknown quantity at this point is a shinigami as well...
Old 2010-11-17, 15:48   Link #48
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
who cares if Jinta is a little asshole, or Uruu is still cute and cuddly.
I do. And while Ururu is still cute and cuddly, she's also a lot less shy than she used to be and is even attending school now. The school uniform she's wearing looks a lot like the one of Ichigo's school. I find that pretty interesting.
Old 2010-11-17, 16:27   Link #49
JustRob

Okay, on the one hand this slick-hair guy is Aizen incarnate, and on the other he's this clumsy idiot comedic type.

At the very least, he's got something to do with Aizen. They're too similar.
Old 2010-11-17, 16:39   Link #50
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He definitely has something to do with the Kurosaki family...but it would be very contradicting to relate him to Aizen (despite the similarity), because Ichigo had said that Aizen was lonely - kinda weird statement if he had a family to go to. Then again, maybe Ichigo didn't read Aizen's "heart" right and we're all getting massively trolled by yours truly.
Old 2010-11-17, 16:43   Link #51
Gin
*Artist

Am I really the only one who thinks the new guy looks like Ganju?
Old 2010-11-17, 17:40   Link #52
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
They both are more buffed yet not muscular, they both have long laid back dark hair, they both annoy Ichigo right away. If this new guy is a pushover that thinks highly of himself and have only few times to shine (including getting owned by the obvious big bad of the next arc) then they are exactly the same XD

What I ment about Jinta and Uruu was that if it wasn't for time skip it be pointless to even show them play around plot-advancing-wise. However after time skip I'd want to see all characters just to make sure if they changed and if - how. Other than that uninteresting characters most likly be still uniteresting.

I'm glad to see Isshin and getting to see past flashback like with Shinji's past, but after Aizen arc I don't want to get my hopes up.
Old 2010-11-17, 18:10   Link #53
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

looking forward to how this plays out

Old 2010-11-17, 18:11   Link #54
Irkalla
I asked for this

You would carry chocolate around you, Ichigo? That is strawberry on top cute. I'm so glad Kubo is keeping up his excellent dialogue exchanges coupled with Aizen face angles.

But seriously, I'm looking forward to what this supposed Isshin arc may bring. The ramen guy does look like Ganju, tho.
Old 2010-11-17, 18:15   Link #55
Strike101

hmm.. maybe this unnamed guy is related to isshin ... maybe some lost relative or someone
Old 2010-11-17, 18:51   Link #56
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Firstly good to see Nanao finally make an appearance

Spoiler:

The Little squirt Jinta has come into his own look cool for a change The pose reminded me of ol Ichigo . The batter looks a lot like chibi Isshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
But seriously, I'm looking forward to what this supposed Isshin arc may bring. The ramen guy does look like Ganju, tho.
IMHO felt he looked like a GAR bosozoku Aizen dont know why . Felt it was Kubo's homage to Aizen fans . In this angle similarity felt somewhat obvious

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2010-11-17 at 19:01.
Old 2010-11-17, 18:53   Link #57
akire_and_atem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
nope, you're not the only one...

so what if this guy is... the KING!?

dun dun DUUUUN!! *shifty eyes*
Old 2010-11-17, 19:51   Link #58
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

And here I thought the Kurosaki-kun in the spoiler was Isshin when I read it . I'll be saying that there are no major development if only Ichigo's sister didn't show up in Urahara's place >_>;

Old 2010-11-17, 22:11   Link #59
David_The_Gnome
MR Claytard

It's ironic. This is the first shonen where I actually look forward to the non-action chapters versus the action chapters.

There's actually plot progression in Bleach!
Old 2010-11-17, 22:21   Link #60
Alchemist007
*Author

If there's some real story progression, I'm all for dialogue.