AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2011-09-26, 06:37   Link #3001
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
MAJOR EDIT: Wow...Buffalo with a field goal at the end of regulation...WELL DONE! RWBladewing must be Over 9000 right now. Last year things always went wrong for them when it got close. This year they're winning the close ones. If Buffalo can get cleaner on defense, they are going to be damn dangerous.
Just slightly under 9000. I would have been over but I had a slobbering drunk sitting behind me screaming random crap even when nothing was happening and showering me with spit as a byproduct the entire game.

Seriously though that was a hell of a game and it's awesome that that 15 game losing streak is finally over. It'll be nice going to games where something could actually be on the line for once aside from spoiling some other team's playoff chances.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 09:34   Link #3002
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Just slightly under 9000. I would have been over but I had a slobbering drunk sitting behind me screaming random crap even when nothing was happening and showering me with spit as a byproduct the entire game.
Was it a Pats fan ?
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 10:00   Link #3003
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Was it a Pats fan ?
No, sadly he's a Bills fan and sadly he seems to have season tickets, as he was sitting behind me doing the exact same thing at last week's game also. Nothing wrong with getting excited at a game but I can't help but feel like screaming obvious "advice" like "get the ball" or "find an opening", combined with a shrill whistling and beer/saliva flying everywhere, on every. single. play. is just a bit excessive.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 10:09   Link #3004
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
No, sadly he's a Bills fan and sadly he seems to have season tickets, as he was sitting behind me doing the exact same thing at last week's game also. Nothing wrong with getting excited at a game but I can't help but feel like screaming obvious "advice" like "get the ball" or "find an opening", combined with a shrill whistling and beer/saliva flying everywhere, on every. single. play. is just a bit excessive.
Member of my family has season tickets to the Patriots. Whenever I get a chance to go, same annoying guy sitting behind us every time. Guess there's clowns like that in every stadium.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 15:43   Link #3005
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
No, sadly he's a Bills fan and sadly he seems to have season tickets, as he was sitting behind me doing the exact same thing at last week's game also.
Offer to switch spots with him next week. He gets to sit closer to the game; you get a neck free of spittle.
Old 2011-09-26, 19:33   Link #3006
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

lets go Dallas...gotta step it up tonight
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 22:05   Link #3007
Alchemist007
*Author

Romo has his work cut out for him. Redskins are doing ok.

ed: And his efforts weren't for naught. Shit Redskins offense.

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2011-09-26 at 22:48.
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 22:44   Link #3008
Kyuu
=^^=

Bears fan here.

OK. I find it funny seeing Bad Rex Grossman lose the game. At the same time, I feel sorry for the dude.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 22:50   Link #3009
Alchemist007
*Author

He was trying to hustle it every time but the rest of the offense was asleep.
Old 2011-09-26, 23:10   Link #3010
solomon

Dear lord that game was boring. I don't even care that we lost it.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 00:20   Link #3011
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Sounds like I should be grateful I didn't get to see that one...Shanahan, wtf were you thinking with getting Grossman?! If Vick stays injured, looks like the Giants will cruise to get that division.
Old 2011-09-27, 05:54   Link #3012
solomon

Meh it's still real early in the season.

Still it's hard to see a historically great division like the NFC East in such a state right now. Dear lord if the GIANTS win.....ugh
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 06:27   Link #3013
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Romo has his work cut out for him. Redskins are doing ok.

ed: And his efforts weren't for naught. Shit Redskins offense.
Thank you based Spencer! He saved the game!

While Grossman did have some critical losses...he was capable of flinging dragons at a drop of a hat. I'm just greatful that Dallas' defense was able to keep some good pressure on him.

Romo gets mad props from me, played through the game with a busted rib and had to deal w/ a O-Line that was screwing up badly...how many bad snaps did he have? like 4? Then there were the rookie receivers who didn't know what to do...GEEZUS!
Old 2011-09-27, 06:52   Link #3014
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
As a Penn State fan, I hate to see Sean Lee playing for the Cowboys... but I do love that he is having a monster second season so far.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 12:30   Link #3015
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
Meh it's still real early in the season.

Still it's hard to see a historically great division like the NFC East in such a state right now. Dear lord if the GIANTS win.....ugh
I know it's too early to say much before Thanksgiving - that's usually when you know what's really going on.

By the way, did the Giants get fined for their disgraceful fake injury acting against the Rams? I thought some of the fakes in Aussie Rules this year were bad, but that game was a farce...
Old 2011-09-27, 12:55   Link #3016
hinakatbklyn

The season could of ended for the Giants before it even started, with the injuries and the loss on opening day. Instead it gave the other players a chance to make an impact and keep the season going. I might not of been familiar of Victor Cruz before, but after Sunday's game (with his 2 touchdowns), I do now.

Last edited by hinakatbklyn; 2011-09-27 at 13:10.
hinakatbklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 22:52   Link #3017
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
The season could of ended for the Giants before it even started, with the injuries and the loss on opening day. Instead it gave the other players a chance to make an impact and keep the season going. I might not of been familiar of Victor Cruz before, but after Sunday's game (with his 2 touchdowns), I do now.
Ok, as an avid fantasy player, the potential for Victor Cruz to be "big" in the giants WR core is highly unlikely, why? Because he had a total of 3 targets for 120 yards and two tds, that means the entire game he was targeted 3 times, and the two td grabs were alright except one was a terrible play by the eagle corner who couldn't land a tackle, and one was good positioning infront of asaumgha. Injuries can be bad, but if you look at GB you can see a path the giants can take, unfortunately i don't consider eli as elite as Rodgers.

Suck for luck baby, that's why my colts will do, at least we made pittsburgh try?
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 00:37   Link #3018
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

6'4, 320 lb. DT Antonio Garay from the San Diego Chargers. . . how does he even fit?

Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 17:44   Link #3019
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post

6'4, 320 lb. DT Antonio Garay from the San Diego Chargers. . . how does he even fit?

Either he tried really hard, or it's MAGIC!
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 07:01   Link #3020
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

there's a explicit lack of "haters gonna hate"

Tags
american football, sports