AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 22:31   Link #9821
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hi guys! I have some free time now.

What I miss?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 22:33   Link #9822
Eratas123

@ Rain - I was planning a prom chapter, any suggestions?
Old 2011-11-26, 22:36   Link #9823
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero and era-era: I'm considering the father/general is introducing her daughter to the machine which would be very "intimate" with her future from then on. The attack happens unexpectedly. It's Rong(he's 9 ) there to assassinate the general. The little girl jumps into the IS in fright/push in by her father assuming its the safest place(I'm trying to work something out.). She sees Rong trying to get at her father and she intervenes.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 22:36   Link #9824
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - So where should he get attacked? He can't dodge it, it's the catalyst for his amnesia.
As I said, colon/ guts. Even then intensive medical care must be done. If Irish isn't going to be treated properly after that, I suggest you use another approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero and era-era: I'm considering the father/general is introducing her daughter to the machine which would be very "intimate" with her future from then on. The attack happens unexpectedly. It's Rong(he's 9 ) there to assassinate the general. The little girl jumps into the IS in fright/push in by her father assuming its the safest place(I'm trying to work something out.). She sees Rong trying to get at her father and she intervenes.
Nepotism, eh? It'll gonna work, but you had to be careful in delivery.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:38   Link #9825
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Drone attack?

Anyway, I'd just suggest rom-com and harem antics. Have Kyuukai be all perfectionist: after all, it's his first time going to one. And he's the only guy who really cares about the matter. And because he's acting all perfectionist, he'll try to get the other two protagonists to be perfect gentlemen.

He's going to get Irish to do a cliched prom scene even if it kills him.

Personally, for another omake idea in the future, I'd suggest having Tabane show up at ISA armed with a genderbending raygun, To-Love-Ru style.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:41   Link #9826
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Depends, if you still feature Inami prominently, I'd say two. But if he is sidelined from the spotlight, then number one.
While he's basically a side character during the early chapters, he'll still be featured in most of the chapters, if not all.

It is Tsurugi's story after all, can't have it without having her seeking assitance of her boyfriend, can it?

Quote:
@ Stratos - I go with 1.
Guess I'll go with this.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:48   Link #9827
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED
Pah... Favoritism. Instead of fixing everyone's character BASED on Char, Izuru broke her.
- And then we have the latest volumes which are heavy on Tatenashi but essentially shelving the other characters quite a bit in some way. I think I would have been happy if Izuru stuck to just the five girls and just went to develop their personalities and characters better. The little shorts included with the Blu-Rays show he can do this, but...

Quote:
@ Box - Charlotte was, in their eyes, a useless bastard child till they found her high I.S sync rate and decided "Wait a minute, we can use this!". It's most likely she's the only child of the Dunoa company who's close to Ichika's age.
- Maybe, but as I actually put up in my fic: Why use charlotte for this mission when they could just as well used someone else? They were basically tempting disaster when they let Charulotte off to IS Academy.

So obviously, I have a lot of further suspicions about this.

Ange: "Dammit. Getting the IS Core to work with the Repulsor system is like trying to get a GN Drive to accept a Protoculture Engine. How the hell does this go ahead..."

Edmund: "Young miss, you are mumbling non-sequiturs once again..."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 22:51   Link #9828
Eratas123

@ Senpai - The fight with Arachne ends after the stab so he'll get cured after that.

@ Rain - Drone attack happens after the prom ends. They have no weapons so it'll be them Mcgyering to stop it. I posted the plan on page 489.

Anyway, the plan for it is that every girl gets a stub to invite the boy they like, even if they're from the outside. Ichika gets dragged by harem, Kyuukai drags Laura while Irish gets dragged by Tatenashi.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:54   Link #9829
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- And then we have the latest volumes which are heavy on Tatenashi but essentially shelving the other characters quite a bit in some way. I think I would have been happy if Izuru stuck to just the five girls and just went to develop their personalities and characters better. The little shorts included with the Blu-Rays show he can do this, but...
At the least Tatenashi do a breakthrough and hit most of the fandom well (most, as I said MOST). What infuriates me is that at the same as her arrival, everyone else become collective organism called 'Shallow, Crazy Yanderes'. (not her fault, still.... it's worse than previous volumes!)

She's become more bearable in V6 that she shown us her serious side, even then, the damage on the girls has been done...

Quote:
@ Senpai - The fight with Arachne ends after the stab so he'll get cured after that.
Then it'll work.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:59   Link #9830
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@wavehawk: they probably think because she's a bastard child, she has no official record of being related to Dunois. It's very easy to cut off any connections if need be. I think?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 23:08   Link #9831
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: The plan looks pretty good!

I've updated myself by reading the past pages.
Old 2011-11-26, 23:11   Link #9832
Eratas123

@ Hawke - If she compromised herself, they can easily cut her off if needed. She's a bastard child after all.

@ Rain - Didn't I already plan for a gender bender chapter? Anyway, I have a new Omake idea: Fountain of youth.

Basically, Tabane builds another device to make her look younger but it was sent to IS academy by accident. It pretty much makes people younger by 10 years but doesn't reduce their personality. So we've got a 7 year old who curses like a drunken sailor, a 5 year old who acts like a high school student, and a 4 year old who rarely talks and acts in a cynical manner.
Old 2011-11-26, 23:17   Link #9833
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post

- Maybe, but as I actually put up in my fic: Why use charlotte for this mission when they could just as well used someone else? They were basically tempting disaster when they let Charulotte off to IS Academy.

So obviously, I have a lot of further suspicions about this.

Ange: "Dammit. Getting the IS Core to work with the Repulsor system is like trying to get a GN Drive to accept a Protoculture Engine. How the hell does this go ahead..."

Edmund: "Young miss, you are mumbling non-sequiturs once again..."
Might as well get Samantha Richards to help out.
Old 2011-11-26, 23:17   Link #9834
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas:

So Sir Swears-A-Lot (Kyuukai), the Cynical Snarker (Irish), and the Unwanted Harem Leader (Ichika) are turned into kids.

It's sounds cracky, so it's good!

If this is going to be a Shadow omake, then this needs a bit of seriousness.

You could have them actually have the mentality/memories of their age, as if they regress. But then again, that kind of theme belongs to Future Imperfect.
Old 2011-11-26, 23:18   Link #9835
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

And here it is, the final chapter for Athena Bouclier!

Chapter 11: Curtain Fall

Enjoy~

I'll probably take some time off, maybe read the translated LNs before working on Tsurugi's arc. ^^

And after much searching, I think this music would make a decent intro for Inami's arc:

Thanks for the support all these while, guys!

EDIT: Fixed a typo for said chapter. XD
Old 2011-11-26, 23:41   Link #9836
Eratas123

@ Rain - Not all the Shadow Omake's are gonna be serious, some of them are just plain fun. The fountain of youth thing doesn't regress their age since it didn't really reverse time for them, just made their current selves younger. Proof of this is the fact that young Irish still has albino features even if he didn't look like that before.

Even Chifuyu and Maya get hit with it, they look like teenagers again

Side note - The prom is going to be hard to write since it's both serious (Showing the effects of the gender segregation), comedic (Ichika and Irish's segments will be lolz worthy) and borderline crack (The cast taking down a drone without weapons, dressed in suits and gowns, and using only the props like banners, streamers and carpets)
Old 2011-11-26, 23:46   Link #9837
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Side note - The prom is going to be hard to write since it's both serious (Showing the effects of the gender segregation), comedic (Ichika and Irish's segments will be lolz worthy) and borderline crack (The cast taking down a drone without weapons, dressed in suits and gowns, and using only the props like banners, streamers and carpets)
Fun stuff: What if the banner and carpet is made form bulletproof/ fire resistant cloth, while the banners' pole is same material as I.S. weapon & armor
Old 2011-11-26, 23:46   Link #9838
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas:

Another cracky idea for use during the de-aging omake: Have Chifuyu angrily reminisce her days as a babysitter.

And a random situation:

Chifuyu: Glares at the group of three boys*

Ichika: Cries at glare*

Chifuyu: Resists urge to glomp*

Kyuukai: Picks nose*

Irish: Glares at Kyuukai*

At the end of the battle, you can have the prom committee go ballistic on the people who fought.
Old 2011-11-26, 23:48   Link #9839
Eratas123

Once again, internet's being a bitch and I can't edit

@ Rain - Do you want Kyuukai to have more than one possible LI? Ichika has 5 and Irish has 3 (Technically 4, but I'm not counting Koyomi).

@ Senpai - Do you know where Mondo Grosso takes place?
Old 2011-11-26, 23:51   Link #9840
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Once again, internet's being a bitch and I can't edit
LOL you're not the only one.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Do you know where Mondo Grosso takes place?
Considering the name and theme, probably Italy (also, Colosseum FTW).

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest