AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2006-02-26, 09:40   Link #621
PastPrime

Wilhelmina also doesn't know of the boost in power that Yujii gives Shana. If she knew about that and how well they worked as a team she might feel differently. Of course, she also doesn't know about the anti Flame ring he has, but I think that she is about to find out about that.

Last edited by PastPrime; 2006-02-26 at 12:56.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-26, 09:44   Link #622
LytHka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
she also doesn't know about the anti Flame Haze ring he has, but I think that she is about to find out about that.
Don't you mean the Anti Flame ring? Physical attacks can still harm Yuuji even if he has that ring.
LytHka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-26, 11:16   Link #623
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Probably won't happen but i want to see Chigusa vs Wilhelmina fight.

The MLIF vs the MAID
Old 2006-02-26, 11:21   Link #624
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Probably won't happen but i want to see Chigusa vs Wilhelmina fight.

The MLIF vs the MAID
lol how could you came up with such an brilliant idea ? If it's happened that's gonna be the the memorable catfight ever seen in the animes
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-26, 12:55   Link #625
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by LytHka
Don't you mean the Anti Flame ring? Physical attacks can still harm Yuuji even if he has that ring.
I know physical attacks can hurt him, but it looks like she is about to launch an attack with her flame powers.
Old 2006-02-26, 13:03   Link #626
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Wilhelmina also doesn't know of the boost in power that Yujii gives Shana. If she knew about that and how well they worked as a team she might feel differently.
A possibility...Her primary objective, though, if I recall correctly, is to destroy him so that the Trinity would not get their hands on him. Killing him means foiling their plans, so she wouldn't have thought about Yuji working together with Shana anyway. Her experiences might tell her that the situation between them is bad too...
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-26, 15:58   Link #627
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
lol how could you came up with such an brilliant idea ? If it's happened that's gonna be the the memorable catfight ever seen in the animes
Because I am a pervert

immerse yourself in anime for a few years. pretty soon you will be as perverted as i am
Old 2006-02-26, 18:00   Link #628
LytHka
Banned

Quote:
I know physical attacks can hurt him, but it looks like she is about to launch an attack with her flame powers.
"Flame powers" and "flames" are two different things. She can use her ribbons which are not flames to simply pierce the guy or strangle him to death. If she'll use *flames* and if he has a ring on, that attack won't hurt him.
LytHka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-26, 21:17   Link #629
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by LytHka
"Flame powers" and "flames" are two different things. She can use her ribbons which are not flames to simply pierce the guy or strangle him to death. If she'll use *flames* and if he has a ring on, that attack won't hurt him.
Would it be simpler if I said it looked to me like she was about to use a flame attack, so she is, in my opinion, about to find out about the ring. Besides, we all know that he is not going to be killed. The only question is how will he be saved.
Old 2006-02-26, 22:26   Link #630
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Would it be simpler if I said it looked to me like she was about to use a flame attack, so she is, in my opinion, about to find out about the ring. Besides, we all know that he is not going to be killed. The only question is how will he be saved.

Or maybe he might get killed, and the question is how is going to get revived?
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 00:22   Link #631
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq
Like the way he got *repaired* on episode 1?

*pull the body parts together and spray some flames over the dis-joint parts to melt them together*.

Rather disturbing if you ask me.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 01:09   Link #632
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Like the way he got *repaired* on episode 1?

*pull the body parts together and spray some flames over the dis-joint parts to melt them together*.

Rather disturbing if you ask me.
If he did not die back then, or got his arm back, then would Shana not know that he can't die?
Old 2006-02-27, 01:14   Link #633
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny
A possibility...Her primary objective, though, if I recall correctly, is to destroy him so that the Trinity would not get their hands on him. Killing him means foiling their plans, so she wouldn't have thought about Yuji working together with Shana anyway. Her experiences might tell her that the situation between them is bad too...
No no no

Underneath all that crap about primary objective, save the world, relocate the thing what you call it, do your duty, is a woman who is envious that a girl that she's taken care of almost like her daughter has been taken under the wing by another woman whose better at it Hence this is where Xello's idea comes in.

And then add to the fact that her "daughter" is in love with that Woman's "son."

Aw man I'm just fueling the fire.

Quote:
How can you kill something that's already dead...no wait something that's not even alive?

Besides I'm pretty sure the kid will "unleash the beast" from within on her or his Mom is gonna do it. I swear, out of all the anime I've seen this women acts way too normal to not notice anything.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 01:35   Link #634
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
How can you kill something that's already dead...no wait something that's not even alive?
Is that not what Carmel is intending to do, get rid of him and transport whatever is inside him(forgot the name) to antothr place?
Old 2006-02-27, 03:58   Link #635
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
So, you'd prefer the word "break" to "kill"? That's just splitting hairs. When Wilhelmina is done, Yuji will no longer be able to immitate life. He won't talk or think. You can say "break" if you want, but you can't say that "kill" is incorrect either. If he is broken properly, then everyone will forget that Yuji ever existed and there won't be any parts to put back together.

Wilhelmina is going to break Yuji so that the Reiji Maigo will transmigrate to another Torch.

BTW, can anyone tell me what "Reji Maigo" means?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 04:00   Link #636
Simon
気持ち悪い

This has been on the official site for a while, but the first drama CD contains six extra pieces from the soundtrack:

1.Tristesse
2.Souffrance
3.Solitude
4.La peur approche
5.Apparition d'un adversaire puissant
6.Confrontation

These are in addition to the Kazumi "character song" and game OP (and, of course, the drama tracks). Has anyone listened to this CD yet? How does the drama portion relate to the anime?

Last edited by Simon; 2006-02-27 at 04:21.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 08:30   Link #637
Seyluun

For those who don't speak french:
1. Sadness
2. Suffering
3. Loneliness
4. The fear is coming
5. Arrival of a powerful opponent
6. Confrontation

Sounds like a depressing drama CD...
Seyluun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 08:36   Link #638
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

The first three bgm's are a lil' upsetting, though brilliant pieces of work.

And imo, i like the french listing's a lot more.. they just suit the tracks.
Old 2006-02-27, 11:45   Link #639
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
So, you'd prefer the word "break" to "kill"? That's just splitting hairs. When Wilhelmina is done, Yuji will no longer be able to immitate life. He won't talk or think. You can say "break" if you want, but you can't say that "kill" is incorrect either. If he is broken properly, then everyone will forget that Yuji ever existed and there won't be any parts to put back together.
Actually, I would think "tear apart" would be more appropriate (he seemed like some clay mould from episode 1). Yuji isnt very brittle, hence break sounds somewhat wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq
If he did not die back then, or got his arm back, then would Shana not know that he can't die
Well, he cant *die* like VCV said, but he can get *torned apart*, so that the Reiji Maigo would consider Yuji (the container) as "dead", and teleport itself onto another torch.

Thats what Wilhelmina is attempting to do, I believe.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 12:05   Link #640
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
No no no

Underneath all that crap about primary objective, save the world, relocate the thing what you call it, do your duty, is a woman who is envious that a girl that she's taken care of almost like her daughter has been taken under the wing by another woman whose better at it Hence this is where Xello's idea comes in.

And then add to the fact that her "daughter" is in love with that Woman's "son."

Aw man I'm just fueling the fire.
That's stretching it a little...But heck, As long as it makes for interesting material, who cares?
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, j.c. staff, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsundere