AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-27, 11:18   Link #21
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdranzer View Post
I'm looking forward to this one.

NeoSam is there a more exact date for the airing of the first episode in October 2007.
Still no exact date has been announced.

Newtype's site for the anime:
http://pc.webnt.jp/ninomiya/

Damn it, the character designs look pretty ugly comparing them with the light novel illustrations. The bishoujos cuteness has totally been ruined
Old 2007-09-11, 13:20   Link #22
NeoSam

The anime is starting on October 4th >.<
Old 2007-09-29, 14:05   Link #23
UPR

Man i really want to see this, hope somebody can sub it once it starts.
Old 2007-09-30, 20:46   Link #24
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Just spotted this, I see others beat me to it but:

Goshuushousama Ninomiya-kun
http://pc.webnt.jp/ninomiya/

Succubus stories can be pretty entertaining...
Old 2007-09-30, 20:51   Link #25
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm am interested as well. (though because there's nothing that I like besides Shana II & Gundam 00, and maybe Da Capo II this season).
Old 2007-10-01, 01:17   Link #26
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

The artwork is somewhat average ... and the two main women both give off 'angel/demon' vibes like two certain alien girls in Shuffle! ... even down to the hair color and eye color.

<shrug> I guess we'll get a clue in a few weeks.
Old 2007-10-01, 01:30   Link #27
myopius

Hm, I haven't seen anyone mention what the anime's plot is in this thread, and I just found out a bit about it from randomc (at http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007...-2007-preview/) so I'll quote it for the possible education of others:
Quote:
The title character here finds himself - thanks to his own sister - living with a pair of siblings who are incubus and succubus, and it turns out that the succubus is afraid of men, so the main character has been chosen to help her get over it. But that’s not all! The rich and popular student council president is also his live-in maid.
With this info and the character descriptions that were posted by NeoSam, I guess that at http://pc.webnt.jp/ninomiya/ the incubus is the guy with purple hair, the succubus is the yellow/orange-haired girl, the maid is the blue-haired girl, and the rest are the protagonist, his sister, and his friend.

This anime sort of reminds me of Lilim Kiss and DearS... yeah, it'll certainly be ecchi. I think that what will make or break it for me is the protagonist's personality and how he reacts to situations. His character design makes me pessimistic about him, though...
Old 2007-10-01, 12:15   Link #28
NeoSam

I'm pretty much looking forward for this >.< 2 cute bishoujos = I must watch

Hopefully this won't be a 13 episode anime, because, well ... look how many light novels are available and ...

And... more upcoming main light novel, short story light novel, and the manga adaptation of the light novel:

Volume 3 of the short story light novel Oainiku-sama Ninomiya-kun was released on September 20, 2007.
Cover:

Shounen light novel.
Published under the shounen(boy's) light novel label Fujimi Fantasia Bunko.

Volume 8 of the shounen(boy's) light novel Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun will be released on October 20, 2007.

The first volume of the manga that's based on the Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun light novel will be released on October 9, 2007. Its currently being serialized in the shounen manga magazine Dragon Age.
Old 2007-10-02, 13:02   Link #29
cyth
Banned

http://pc.webnt.jp/special/sp070927_nino.html

Short PV upped.
Old 2007-10-03, 07:37   Link #30
UPR

ohh finally it comes out today can't wait.

hope some subber can pick this up and sub it.
Old 2007-10-03, 16:58   Link #31
problemedchild
ô_ô

I'm confused, isn't an incubus male?

Edit: I guess it's not always male. Ah well, at least it isn't another Bridget.
Old 2007-10-03, 17:44   Link #32
cyth
Banned

Well, this was certainly one of the most entertaining first episodes of this season so far (still need to check out Kaiji and Neuro though). I expected more intense sexual fan service, especially more boin-boin. There certainly was a lot of skin to show plus pervy events, but all in all it fit the plot quite nicely and wasn't too distracting. The animation was consistently smooth and I liked the featured BGM. It's a colourful show that's going on my priorities list.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-03, 17:44   Link #33
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Yes, an incubus is male (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus) by definition.

.. some of the artwork is misleading or they're using the wrong words in the descriptions and actually meant angel/demon.... or it is that the guy with the purple hair is the incubus.
Perhaps Toua can clear that up since he's seen the first ep?
Old 2007-10-03, 18:07   Link #34
problemedchild
ô_ô

He/She pretty well endowed for though. Go go rule 63?
Old 2007-10-03, 18:16   Link #35
UPR

They make a good couple. Hope they will be together at the end. And not to make this another romance ,but I like to see it. Especially since he is not crazed up perv like other male leads.
Old 2007-10-03, 18:21   Link #36
Ronny

Guy with the purple hair from the website is the Incubus (voiced by Ken Narita). The blue haired girl, mostly seen in maid costume, is the head of the student council who ends up as the maid.
Old 2007-10-03, 18:22   Link #37
cyth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
or it is that the guy with the purple hair is the incubus.
Perhaps Toua can clear that up since he's seen the first ep?
The anime hasn't mentioned the word incubus (yet). Mikihiko quickly explained that both him and his sister are sacubi. But I can understand where the confusion comes from. Wikipedia JP clearly states Mikihiko, Mayu's brother, is an incubus. Perhaps they just wanted to spare viewers another term to remember? Afterall, incubi and sacubi are basically the same thing, they just differ in sex afaik.
Old 2007-10-03, 19:06   Link #38
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
To me I'm thinking that Ninomiya is gonna end up with Tsukimura(pink haired girl I think this was her name) They're definetely gonna get together
Ninomiya has a pretty crazy sister
Tsukimiura's brother is definitely reminding me of Jail Scaglietti (reference to Nanoha) Just because they have the same voice and then theres the purple

I think I can get to like these types of series

Last edited by S_K; 2007-10-03 at 19:49.
Old 2007-10-03, 23:21   Link #39
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Tsukimiura's brother is definitely reminding me of Jail Scaglietti (reference to Nanoha) Just because they have the same voice and then theres the purple
Really!? I didn't realize that. I believe the seiyuu also voiced Jeramiah from Code Geass? So... Orange!

This will be the fanservice comedy for this season. It's fairly amusing despite not getting an opening or ending this episode.

Main character has quite a jump...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-10-04, 01:02   Link #40
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_wkKi7hiIA

I like Ninomiya as a character, but most of the rest really didn't impress me. It was also pretty low budget with some really slipshod art at times. It's like they just stopped drawing Mayu's body at random times. It didn't help that she basically just stood around and looked traumatized for most of the episode either. *shrug*
Closed Thread

Tags
aic spirits, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, kadokawa, romance, shounen