AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-04-23, 16:37   Link #1161
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
Spoiler for Awww:

Please do your best for your fanfic
Eh, go ahead and use it. I get plenty of ideas so throwing out one here and there isn't that bad.
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 11:53   Link #1162
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Haven't posted something in awhile.

Spoiler for Why you shouldn't play with Worst:

Also, I'm working on a little ShiagexRikou one-shot. Almost done.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 05:10   Link #1163
faiz blaster

New chapter. I wonder if this author is intending to add the entirety of the Railgun heroines (including the sub-characters) into Touma's harem?

A Certain Scientific and Unscientific Girl - Chapter 3
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 05:08   Link #1164
WiliamZ0

Okay! Now time for my 2nd story arc XD review Please

To Aru Majutsu no Index : Alternative Testament - Chapter 3 & 4
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 05:59   Link #1165
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Looks like this is the season to be updating fics

The 2nd chapter for my psychological-horror-action story is up! And it's a whooping 17000 words update I guess I got alittle carried away...

Original Sin - Chapter 2: A Long Way Down

It's got shotguns! Cryptic messages! Suggested Necropilia! And a Denpa-Yandere!

Note: For maximum effect, please read at night or in dim lighting, preferably in front of a mirror.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 20:07   Link #1166
TkMacintosh

Spoiler for Random Story scene due to "Of Science and Magics":

Spoiler for Years into the future, Touma comes home after a long day of work.:

Yeah...My random ideas come to mind after finding nice pictures.

Last edited by TkMacintosh; 2011-04-28 at 20:27.
Old 2011-04-29, 10:01   Link #1167
WiliamZ0

I only come here as an idea giver XD

Anyone interested in crossover ?

This pic might help you guys XD

Spoiler for Here is the pic:
Old 2011-04-29, 11:00   Link #1168
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

OK , I didn't manage to upload my fanfic with pics in it , but I uploaded the pics in megaupload in zip file
here's the fanfic:
http://login.fanfiction.net/story/st...9214&chapter=1
here are the pics and some extra pics that I didn't plan to post in the FF:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BVMTVSME
I'll update it weekly if I can and these are all the pics I drew for it.
Old 2011-04-29, 14:00   Link #1169
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
I only come here as an idea giver XD

Anyone interested in crossover ?

This pic might help you guys XD

Spoiler for Here is the pic:
Pic is borked dude D:

I even copied the link of the pic and only got 403'd D:
Old 2011-04-29, 21:06   Link #1170
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Hey, just throwing this out there, has anybody ever done a story related to somebody having a power related to his LEFT Hand? You know, with the many myths that align the Left Hand with Satan.

Fiamma's Holy Right "Symbolizes all powers of miracles, no matter it be magic or demonic arts, it will destroy all without differentiating between them. Even in the past it has sealed the demon lord Lucifer into Hell for a thousand years, the power of the Right that let the human realm have a thousand year of peace." Fiamma calls it a blessing from the Son of God multiple times.

Touma's Imagine Breaker "Cleanses God and exorcises the Devil." Simply, it has no allegiance to God or Satan, but relies on Right Hand symbolism. Like the Holy Right, it doesn't differentiate between magic or demonic arts. He's literally a neutral in this, between Fiamma's Holy Right and a possible Left Hand user.

What kind of power lies to Touma's left side and opposite of the Holy Right? I think it could made for a pretty good fic. Although this could end up with a Gary Sue type of OC if not handled well.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-04-29, 22:47   Link #1171
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Hey, just throwing this out there, has anybody ever done a story related to somebody having a power related to his LEFT Hand? You know, with the many myths that align the Left Hand with Satan.

Fiamma's Holy Right "Symbolizes all powers of miracles, no matter it be magic or demonic arts, it will destroy all without differentiating between them. Even in the past it has sealed the demon lord Lucifer into Hell for a thousand years, the power of the Right that let the human realm have a thousand year of peace." Fiamma calls it a blessing from the Son of God multiple times.

Touma's Imagine Breaker "Cleanses God and exorcises the Devil." Simply, it has no allegiance to God or Satan, but relies on Right Hand symbolism. Like the Holy Right, it doesn't differentiate between magic or demonic arts. He's literally a neutral in this, between Fiamma's Holy Right and a possible Left Hand user.

What kind of power lies to Touma's left side and opposite of the Holy Right? I think it could made for a pretty good fic. Although this could end up with a Gary Sue type of OC if not handled well.
I would think that because it's aligned with Satan, it would have the power to effect things negatively, bring misfortune to all, bring death and destruction...maybe THAT'S what caused Touma such misfortune before he came to Academy City? When he arrived, Crowley somehow forced the Left Hand into a seal when Touma went to visit a hospital through the Frog Faced Doctor or some random nurse under his control?

Maybe Crowley believes that Touma's left hand is the one thing that's worse to have around then Touma's right hand....

OR Touma's Right Hand keeps the Left Hand in check, but every so often the Left Hand over powers Touma's Right Hand lets loose a splurt of power and causes Touma misfortune?

O.O

THAT'S IT! The thing in Touma that appeared in Vol 22 is the Left Hand trying to take over Touma, but Touma beat it back with sheer force of will and used it's power to regrow his arm and get back the Right Hand.
Old 2011-04-29, 23:45   Link #1172
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

When I was talking about a power that lies to Touma's left side, I wasn't talking as in, his left hand. I'm more talking about something like this.

Unknown Left Hand Power (???) - Imagine Breaker (Touma) - Holy Right (Fiamma)

Old 2011-04-30, 09:20   Link #1173
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Spoiler for For the hell of it for a crossover idea:

Also we need more Touma being Touma, a messiah that saves someone so hard his saviour prowess extends to other universes *whistle*

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 09:37   Link #1174
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Somnium Interimus Kamijou Touma?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 09:46   Link #1175
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I am the Terror that Cracks in the Night!

I am the... erm... the... WHATEVER!!

Babylon is back, and he's got an original fic for you:

Spoiler for A Certain Masked Detective - Prologue:

Gonna be updating this really fast as pretty much 4 days of content have been written... Those who know me know that I will use the most obscure facts from novel and real life to build this noir fic.

So hang on. It may not have too many ships, but it's going to be one hell of a ride.
Old 2011-04-30, 12:20   Link #1176
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post

About left hand, My OC that going to be shown in my fanfic (I already shown the concept before at several page back) have that wierd hand but his power concept almost similar to Touma except it really go to power that shown totally destruction (to physical things and some supernatural abilities (not all) ) .

About left hand ... 1 Info that is connection between Aleister and Left-Hand ... If I don't wrong at wikipedia and several forums about religion and something about aleister said something like ... uh I forget ... I gonna check it later

For the one who gonna put 'left hand' in their fanfic please have more different concept then mine

Last edited by WiliamZ0; 2011-04-30 at 12:31.
Old 2011-04-30, 15:20   Link #1177
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Finally read Of Science and Magics chapter 7
Spoiler for ch7:
Old 2011-04-30, 17:17   Link #1178
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Finally read Of Science and Magics chapter 7
Spoiler for ch7:
I feel kinda silly for believing that Stormwolfex had used my idea >.>

I mean, I posted that idea before he came out with chapter 6 >.> then after posting my idea here, WillianZ0 asking to use it, then chapter 6 pops up shortly after WilliamZ0 asks, so I put 2 and 2 together...but it ends up being fish instead of 4 =.=
Old 2011-05-03, 21:42   Link #1179
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

I have no idea what just happened... One minute I was writing the next chapter of Promise, then I...

Oh god, something's really wrong with me... [Captain Obvious]

Spoiler for Kakine sings...:

Sadly, no progress on JuniorKiharaxLastOrder. I can't figure out a proper way to introduce Accelerator to shota Kihara, and that just blocks me hard.

Every idea I get ends with Accelerator accelerating Junior Kihara into the nearest wall the moment he hears his name is Kihara. Alternatively, Junior Kihara disables Accelerator with a reverse punch to the nuts while LO isn't looking.

"No hard feelings. It's pretty evened out. You killed my father, I punched you in the nuts... Fair deal, 'kay?" <---- Actual line. Junior Kihara plays sociopathy for comedy.

Anybody has a bone to throw me on that? Seriously, I'm blocked. Guess I'll go sleep and have a dream that enlightens me.

Or maybe I'll go sniff some black markers or something...

SHIT I REVEALED MY SECRET.

Old 2011-05-04, 06:07   Link #1180
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Just let Yomikawa introduce him to the Tokiwadai Dorm Manager and then tell him that he will meet that woman again if he kills they boy. That should keep the boy safe... or safe long enough for you to write something :P

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction