AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-07, 15:22   Link #2581
Xaturas

As me and some people have said before.
Time for real GF to come back, harem can stand back and watch.
Old 2012-09-07, 15:27   Link #2582
Johnny
Working the bags...

Yeah and she can brag to them about all the dates and things normal g/f and b/f do. Oh wait there's none of that since they aren't like that...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 15:28   Link #2583
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
If she is really this then the author do the worse job ever to make us understand this.
Mind you I know how people and him call her ......still
If the author really want her in that role he need to work more on her character with Shion or I'm the only one to think this?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 15:28   Link #2584
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Last time I checked they were not going out, just that Jinie/Sera/Ji-Gun assumed he was going out with her.
Old 2012-09-07, 15:34   Link #2585
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
it's the intention to keep Sae Hee in the dark

he is protecting her from the affairs of the murim world

the more involved she is, the bigger the target she is

I won't be surprised if she remains a minor support character. (until they inevitably kidnap her or kill her off)

Sae Hee is not main character material
told you guys
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 08:34   Link #2586
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

It's time to rage. Oh boy. I don't like how this end will lead us
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 15:29   Link #2587
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
It's time to rage. Oh boy. I don't like how this end will lead us
If there was any doubt that the SUC are all douchebags, this dispels that doubt with crystal clarity.

As for the bully, that particular plot point was "unresolved."

German guy KO'd him while he was fighting Shioon last time. Really, they should have just let Shioon "accidentally" kill him back in book 1. Would have saved us a bunch of grief now.

I just hope Mr. Missing teeth wounds up dying from "magic martial arts drug" withdrawal. That's the only way this "new" arc will end well.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 15:44   Link #2588
Soji

Why I still have this bad feeling that something really bad will happen to her? Something that no girls deserve .
Ok i not really think the author will do something like *that* and i not remember that ever happen in this story.....still.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 15:53   Link #2589
Johnny
Working the bags...

Some clothes ripping in the first part is as far as it's went. However, like someone mentioned earlier I think Sera has those bases covered, or maybe we're giving her too much credit...
Old 2012-09-08, 16:00   Link #2590
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
If there was any doubt that the SUC are all douchebags, this dispels that doubt with crystal clarity.
Yet at the same time I think they'll all redeem themself and join Shioon's side when Part 2 ends. Take SUC's boss for example, he acts like a jerk but so did Ji-Gin/Kwon and look on whose side those guys ended. I think the author will include him as part of the "New Waves of the Murim" that will replace the old generation.

For now it seems Cool Guy will be leaving their side first especially after this chapter where they're starting to keep him in the dark about things despite him being one of the captains.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 16:09   Link #2591
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Yet at the same time I think they'll all redeem themself and join Shioon's side when Part 2 ends. Take SUC's boss for example, he acts like a jerk but so did Ji-Gin/Kwon and look on whose side those guys ended. I think the author will include him as part of the "New Waves of the Murim" that will replace the old generation.

For now it seems Cool Guy will be leaving their side first especially after this chapter where they're starting to keep him in the dark about things despite him being one of the captains.
Big difference between Ji-Gun and the SUC boss. Ji-Gun is against SUC and has a teasing side to him. Overall not a bad guy. The boss guy is clearly a grade A asshole, so I have no doubt he won't be having some strange heart beating moments when dealing with Shioon. I put him in the same no conversion gonna happen category as the bully douchebag...
Old 2012-09-08, 16:35   Link #2592
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Big difference between Ji-Gun and the SUC boss. Ji-Gun is against SUC and has a teasing side to him. Overall not a bad guy. The boss guy is clearly a grade A asshole, so I have no doubt he won't be having some strange heart beating moments when dealing with Shioon. I put him in the same no conversion gonna happen category as the bully douchebag...
Maybe a bit unfair comparison but I needed some example. To be fair, I don't believe it's entirely impossible Johnny. The fact that the author repeatedly shows that he doesn't understand Shioon's other qualities that others hold in high regard tells me that the he'll witness it eventually first hand and why he was chosen as 9AD's disciple. He's just the toughest nut to crack out of the bunch because he took the main antagonist role for this season.

The Bully is just unredeemable because he's designed to be a character that has no future in the story anyway if you consider the drugs and his little to no influence on the world of the Murim.
Old 2012-09-16, 05:16   Link #2593
Xaturas

Hmm so no chapter this week or what?
Old 2012-09-16, 05:18   Link #2594
konart

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100167023500

Seems so.
Old 2012-09-20, 23:34   Link #2595
konart

2nd post in a row, eh?

Anyway,
Spoiler for img:
Old 2012-09-21, 00:43   Link #2596
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

well that is a disappointment.
Old 2012-09-21, 00:59   Link #2597
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 85:
Old 2012-09-21, 03:45   Link #2598
Ddraig

Hmm. maybe she will grow in size once she chanel her ki. There is that kind of martial art, take Maya in Tenjou Tenge for example.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 04:50   Link #2599
tsunade666

SOSUL SHOWS UP AGAIN!!!!!! Loli power to the max but the hell with this development. Mafia? or phantom knights? the hell the author was thinking. His making it bigger with the involvement of the west but his already having trouble with the country or the clans itself.
Old 2012-09-21, 07:04   Link #2600
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
SOSUL SHOWS UP AGAIN!!!!!! Loli power to the max but the hell with this development. Mafia? or phantom knights? the hell the author was thinking. His making it bigger with the involvement of the west but his already having trouble with the country or the clans itself.
I don't think it's really unreasonable to involve more parties. If it really turns into a full-scale war between the Murim world and BDF, it would make sense that the BDF would acquire more forces seeing how big the Murim is with all the factions.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves