AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-04, 12:33   Link #1421
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Rebooted yet again, i'm not one cut of for daggers... but i love archery and sneaking, so my new build focuses on those plus two handed combat (axes), i know strange combo but i like it XD (i do keep a dagger at hand though for those sleep kills :P).

Spoiler for New character Murasaki:
Old 2011-12-04, 12:41   Link #1422
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

It's not sneak.
You need 100 on Pickpocket to steal clothes+weapons.

Used it. Almost all guards (girls) at Riften are naked this is funny , they still don't wear anything , i did it on a merchant , some days after she wore her clothes back.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 12:55   Link #1423
Aqua Knight

The guy on the 6th picture sure ogles you
Old 2011-12-04, 12:58   Link #1424
Who

It's funnier cause his face is the me gusta/fap fap fap meme face....
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 13:18   Link #1425
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Is there a list of all unique and interesting enchantments somewhere on the net?

The three i found were:
- can breath underwater
- muffed (walking does not produce noise)
- weapon enchantment: increase smith level and deal thunder damage (not the making refining more effective, but smith level, from the pitch-axe on very top of that Grey Beards' mountain)

The enchantment from all 9 Dragon Priests' masks are really unique as well

Btw a question:
Spoiler for Markath main quest:
Old 2011-12-04, 17:29   Link #1426
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Btw a question:
Spoiler for Markath main quest:

You shouldn't be. Some people reported a glitch where the guards don't stop attacking even if you yield and no matter what happens they won't offer to let you pay off your bounty.

That said, Markarth is a the most buggy town/city in Skyrim and this glitch can happen for any offence.

It didn't happen to me though, so your mileage may vary.
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 17:47   Link #1427
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm still trying to figure out how slaughtering NPCs in a village where no one is watching (or I kill the entire village with no survivors) gets me marked by guards in other towns who could not possibly have any clue I'm the culprit. Slight reality flaw but interesting experiment. I was a trying out a cousin to Richard in the webcomic Looking For Group.
Old 2011-12-04, 18:03   Link #1428
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how slaughtering NPCs in a village where no one is watching (or I kill the entire village with no survivors) gets me marked by guards in other towns who could not possibly have any clue I'm the culprit. Slight reality flaw but interesting experiment. I was a trying out a cousin to Richard in the webcomic Looking For Group.
Interesting point, but if you slaughter NPCs do they ever respawn or is that it?

Being Dovahkin makes you the prime suspect. It's like all the guards are standing around trying to figure out who did it, then this guy dressed in daedra armor or the like shows up.
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 18:35   Link #1429
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

If you kill a NPC he's dead for good except the unkillable NPC.
Well , you can kill someone without a prime if no one is chasing for you or whatever.
Well i think , i noticed it after killing some NPC orc at their basement to test it. But well. Will try on the others.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 18:51   Link #1430
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
It's the cart guy. He knows. He tells. And he gets everywhere.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 19:13   Link #1431
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
uh ? If you kill a npc not all the town will be aware of it. If you kill someone in Whiterun, you can still go safely to Solitude.

Other than that, I'm lvl 30 and the game is really easy when you have 100 in stealth and have the last skill of the stealth tree. I'm a vampire khajiit. I thought it would be fun to be a vampire but it's more annoying than anything
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 19:59   Link #1432
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
So what's the level cap for this? I'm at 49 and just before fighting Alduin and I'm leveling up rather slowly. Is 50 the cap? I heard 80 was the one but I can't see how you can get to that level.

On that matter I'm thinking of trying a new build. Perhaps shield/sword with maxed light armor and conjugation? Finished the Mages college and I'm really not impressed with mage builds. Been thinking of doing a 2-handed but with light armor since I already played a style with dual weapons and heavy armor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
50 is the soft cap, it gets harder to level after that. To get to 80 you have to get all skills to 100.
Actually, the "Soft Cap" is only a technicality. The thing being you can only go above level 50 if you deliberately use skills that you have been neglecting. (Example, as a stealth archer I am forced to max my magic skills despite not using magic in combat)

Your leveling isn't any slower past 50. You just would have trouble because all the normal skills you have been using up to now would all be maxed.

You get to level 81 if you max all skills. Note that enemies no longer scale with you past level 50; makes sense, as by 50 your chosen attack skill would have maxed out and you can't actually get any more damage upgrades. It would be unfair to raise the level of your enemies if you yourself isn't killing them any faster.
Old 2011-12-04, 21:21   Link #1433
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Pickpocket clothes into their invitory.
It doesn't work on Ysolda. I had no trouble getting Lidia naked, but Ysolda's clothes never show up on her inventory and she never wears anything else you plant on her besides the default dress; same with Muiri.

Tried it on other non follower waifus, and while it's possible to get the clothes off from some of them, none would wear the ones you gave them. I even tried attacking some of them to see if going on the offensive will trigger an auto-equip on them.

Quote:
I have a 1000 gold bounty on a town I have never set foot on.
Old 2011-12-04, 22:13   Link #1434
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
Interesting point, but if you slaughter NPCs do they ever respawn or is that it?

Being Dovahkin makes you the prime suspect. It's like all the guards are standing around trying to figure out who did it, then this guy dressed in daedra armor or the like shows up.
Well.. the specific test was killing the Riverwood Trader brother and sister. No witnesses and I left town at night without being seen. The Jarl's guards jumped me in Whiterun. Second test was killing Faendal *out in the woods*, after leaving town without being seen (night) ... again, the guards in Whiterun romped me.

<shrug> Just seems like a flaw in the reputation system. One could rationalize that the townspeople automatically suspect the newcomer... but I'd like to find the shortwave radios they use to send word ahead
Old 2011-12-04, 23:00   Link #1435
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Well.. the specific test was killing the Riverwood Trader brother and sister. No witnesses and I left town at night without being seen. The Jarl's guards jumped me in Whiterun. Second test was killing Faendal *out in the woods*, after leaving town without being seen (night) ... again, the guards in Whiterun romped me.

<shrug> Just seems like a flaw in the reputation system. One could rationalize that the townspeople automatically suspect the newcomer... but I'd like to find the shortwave radios they use to send word ahead
I think because Riverwood is part of Whiterun, so your bounty still in effect. But yeah i guess the games assumed that there will definitely someone watching while you thought you are alone.... Like " I saw the guys wearing XYZ armour going to the trader's house last night before they were found dead".

Some prisoners in Markath, after spending 7 years in jail, still do not know who he was charged murdering with. So it could be hit-and-miss as well
Old 2011-12-04, 23:17   Link #1436
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

I once cleared a bounty by killing all the witnesses nearby, but I was out in the wild and only had to take care of two of them.
Old 2011-12-04, 23:26   Link #1437
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

I blame the chickens, I bet they are reporting you to the regional authorities.
Old 2011-12-04, 23:29   Link #1438
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Or a Mage Guild member practicing invisible nearby
Old 2011-12-04, 23:31   Link #1439
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
I blame the chickens, I bet they are reporting you to the regional authorities.
Damn, I forgot to kill the chickens! (and the dog... and...)
Old 2011-12-04, 23:43   Link #1440
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Damn, I forgot to kill the chickens! (and the dog... and...)
Why aren't you marragable vex? it seriously pissed me off.

Tags
bethesda, elder scrolls, rpg, skyrim