AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-07-03, 12:05   Link #1
animeJPOPPER

L'arc en Ciel performing at Otakon 2004, July31st!

If anyone went to see Pacific Media Expo's TMR and nami concert...wasn't it awesome!? I almost peed in my pants from excitement!! (J/K) But it was so awesome!! did anyone go? tell me what you guys thought!! Oh yeah! and I heard about L'arc en Ciel's new album coming out in June 29th!! Has anyone heard the Japanese version of "Smile"?? They are also coming down to the Otakon 2004 Baltimore!! The concert will be held on the July 31st! I can`t wait!!
animeJPOPPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 16:35   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Rather looking forward to that concert myself. All else permitting, I will be there.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 18:41   Link #3
GreenTze

Send a message via AIM to GreenTze
When I first got wind of that info I literally cried my eyes out! One of my favorite bands coming to America and I missed it. Quite a letdown in my miserable life. Anywho, have fun at Otakon!
GreenTze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 18:57   Link #4
phoenixfire92983

Send a message via ICQ to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via AIM to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via MSN to phoenixfire92983
I went to the Pacific Media Expo. The concert was amazing! Who knew that Nami Tamaki would be so good? TMR was awesome as well. Were you able to get a autograph? I had to wait like 2 hours, but I got one from TMR.

L'arc en Ciel's album, Smile, is pretty good. I wish I could go to the concert, but its pretty far away from my home. I do like though how more and more jpop and jrock singers are coming to the US to perform. Its a great opportunity for those of us who can't afford to go to Japan to see them
phoenixfire92983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 20:08   Link #5
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
I don't know where that is =( I have never gotten to see any Japanese star concerts wish I could. L'arc~en~Ciel happens to be a band i like too.
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
otakon