AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-11, 02:19   Link #1
Disfunctional

Naruto stronger than the Hokages

If naruto can beat kabuto without the help of the nine tail charka (ani ep 95), and kabuto can fight and almost defeat a sannin (Tsunade), doesnt this make Naruto stronger than the sannins with the help of the nine tail charka? And not to mention that Tsunade’s a hokage now, so therefore Naruto is stronger than a hokage?
But naruto gets his ass kicked by Tsunade with one finger. Lol what the hell is the writer on?
Please note I still love Naruto
Disfunctional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 02:22   Link #2
CyberPunk

please note that this isn't dbz and the powerlevel formula doesn't apply. just because someone beats someone doesn't mean they can beat someone else. wow, that sent me for a loop.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 02:22   Link #3
Karma Wind

Disfunctional, not quite. I believe, if my memory serves me right, that the only reason that kabuto 'survived' was becasue he cut himself, and hence triggering Tsunade's fear of blood. From there, he practiaclly overhwlemed her.
Karma Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 06:59   Link #4
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
And Kabuto had no clue about the technique and completely underestimated Naruto... If Naruto had to go against Kabuto again he probably wouldn't get out of it with his life.
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 08:09   Link #5
IntegraTypeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunctional
If naruto can beat kabuto without the help of the nine tail charka (ani ep 95), and kabuto can fight and almost defeat a sannin (Tsunade), doesnt this make Naruto stronger than the sannins with the help of the nine tail charka? And not to mention that Tsunade’s a hokage now, so therefore Naruto is stronger than a hokage?
But naruto gets his ass kicked by Tsunade with one finger. Lol what the hell is the writer on?
ummmmmmm what?
IntegraTypeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 09:12   Link #6
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

People need to understand something.

There is more than meets the eye to Kabuto.

One of his various mysteries is his steady fascination with naruto.

In the Chuunin forest of death, Kabuto was very very clearly being "extra nice" to Naruto.

It seemed he genuinely liked naruto as a person.

Kabuto went so far as to comment that if naruto learned how to control his kyuubi chakra he would "become a monster" in the non-literal sense.

Later on at the chuunin finals, We were given an entire scene just to show Kabuto taking a comfortable seat with a view and exclaiming "Naruto-Kun, Please entertain me, I have a tough job ahead"

When he was fighting naruto, Kabuto kept making fun of naruto, kept prodding him, kept nudging him.

Very simply put, Kabuto was just intersted in seeing the limits of naruto's power.

It is my opinion that Kabuto half willingly took that rasengan simply because he wanted to see what Naruto could do. But he didnt expect that level of damage.

Kabuto could have sweeped naruto, head butted him etc, to get out of that rasnangan "grip"

So many times during that fight, Kabuto kept giving naurto chances to live.

Naruto is no where NO WHERE near a match for kabuto.

If kabuto and naruto were to fight again and this time no fooling around, naruto would die so fast.

Same with the kabuto vs tsunade fight. Kabuto took a soldier pill and exploited Tsunades mortal phobia. Tsunade would have kicked teh shit out of him if he hadnt used that blood phobia to his advantage.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 09:21   Link #7
Kayess
Guy From Canada

I doubt Naruto can die... Manga readers know what I am talking about... Kyuubi will not allow it... he can get close... but I severely doubt he can.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 09:29   Link #8
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
I doubt Naruto can die... Manga readers know what I am talking about... Kyuubi will not allow it... he can get close... but I severely doubt he can.
Any jounin can kill naruto with EASE if they make up their mind to do so.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 09:50   Link #9
wb_hicks

i dont know about that from what i see of naruto now his weakness is the sharingan.

but with you 1st post wolf i agreed all the way to if they was to fight again. kabuto doesnt know the full extent of narutos power like someone is finding out right now
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 10:04   Link #10
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
if naruto learned 5-10 more techniques hed have a total of 5-10 techniques...LOL. if he learned more than the shadow replication and rasengan hed def. be a worthy opponent...oh yeah if he learned to control his chakra too
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 11:24   Link #11
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
He can already control his chakra masterfully, he just can't create it very well.

The biggest hindrance at this point for Naruto is his taijutsu. It is what allows every opponent to whup up on him, and what is the downfall of many of his attacks. Were he to learn it, he could easily take on jounins. More techniques would be nice, but what else does he need? He's already shown intelligence to trick an S-class criminal, he can do a master summon, perform an S class jutsu, and can kagebunshin out the wazoo. In addition to this, he naturally has the chakra of a jounin at this point, and when he is uber-kyuubified, his chakra surpasses that of any hokage.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 11:31   Link #12
yinstro

naruto didnt beat kabuto, naruto would have died, kabuto would have got up, also kabuto fought a sannin for most of the fight, and he didnt just not use nine tails chakra, kabuto prevented him by severing his chakra flow from kyuubi. So no naruto is no where near hokage and he probably couldnt beat a serious jounin. As far as kyuubi not letting him die, maybe not if he can stop him from dying, the jounin level people would probably defeat him by killing him before he could get to drastic. and i think that kyuubi has shown not to be as call powerful as people thought
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 11:36   Link #13
HopelessLover

Naruto is THE strongest character in the whole anime. Why you ask? Because the anime is named after him. Main characters have super natural powers that can't be beaten.
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 11:47   Link #14
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
naruto didnt beat kabuto, naruto would have died, kabuto would have got up, also kabuto fought a sannin for most of the fight, and he didnt just not use nine tails chakra, kabuto prevented him by severing his chakra flow from kyuubi. So no naruto is no where near hokage and he probably couldnt beat a serious jounin. As far as kyuubi not letting him die, maybe not if he can stop him from dying, the jounin level people would probably defeat him by killing him before he could get to drastic. and i think that kyuubi has shown not to be as call powerful as people thought
he cut the flow to his heart not to kyubi. and seeing their growth i wouldnt say he couldnt beat a serious juunin maybe an elite juunin. the sannin are still out of his legue but our juunin i would say is a selected list because not all of on par with kakshi and kabuto
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 12:09   Link #15
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
please note that this isn't dbz and the powerlevel formula doesn't apply. just because someone beats someone doesn't mean they can beat someone else. wow, that sent me for a loop.
Guess what in DBZ that isn't always the case. If anything it's more so than Naruto, well rather equal. There were quite a bit of fights when the weaker one had the upper hand due to another characteristic or technique.

I find it funny at all this Naruto people insulting DBZ with things you may get from what other people say and those who watch it only watch say 1 dubbed episode or know someoen that does.

Oh yeah and Naruto didn't beat Kabuto.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 13:23   Link #16
skillosopher
Dr. J

Send a message via AIM to skillosopher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunctional
substitution.
Spoiler:

though i agree with you that it seems to beg the question..."why does konoha have such talented genins this time around?! everyone seems to be a genius of some sort.

i.e. zabuza = jounin, who fought kakashi equally. haku = jounin level, who zabuza admited to everyone that haku had surpassed him with his bloodline advantage. yet. the virgin rookie gennin team was able to stop them. it almost doesnt seem right.

so i agree on some level that, it can be seen this way, but its clearly not this way. there is just a seemingly infinate number of technicalities that can dictate outcomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Any jounin can kill naruto with EASE if they make up their mind to do so.
like what happend with ebisu when winning over naruto, to train him for the chunin exam. we dont know much about ebisu's strength only that he's an elite jounin though lost quickly to jiraiya. but that entire episode ebisu thwarted naruto's every attempt to break away with ease. and ebisu isnt really looked at as being incredibly strong.
skillosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 15:05   Link #17
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillosopher
substitution.
Spoiler:

though i agree with you that it seems to beg the question..."why does konoha have such talented genins this time around?! everyone seems to be a genius of some sort.

i.e. zabuza = jounin, who fought kakashi equally. haku = jounin level, who zabuza admited to everyone that haku had surpassed him with his bloodline advantage. yet. the virgin rookie gennin team was able to stop them. it almost doesnt seem right.

so i agree on some level that, it can be seen this way, but its clearly not this way. there is just a seemingly infinate number of technicalities that can dictate outcomes.

like what happend with ebisu when winning over naruto, to train him for the chunin exam. we dont know much about ebisu's strength only that he's an elite jounin though lost quickly to jiraiya. but that entire episode ebisu thwarted naruto's every attempt to break away with ease. and ebisu isnt really looked at as being incredibly strong.
Just so you know, Haku may have surpassed Zabuza because look what he can do... control water. Zabuza when he uses jutsu he uses Water Jutsus.... Ain't that ab ad match up? Besides Zabuza doesn't seem to be on the smart side while Haku was able to figure out the sharingan in 1 fight. 1 of the major reasons (in my opinion) Kakshi beat Zabuza is because look at the fight... Zabuza was being tricked all over the place. But Zabuza mentioned that he taught Haku everything he knew. So why didn't Haku use moves such as the water dragon that could've wiped out the Genins easily? Maybe because he didn't want to do that, he seemed to be just stalling. So then I won't put the genins above Jounin level. Now... it's hard to decide... the way Kishimoto is doing things, in 3 chapters they may be sannin level...

Ebisu is an elite jounin? I thought he was just an elite 'trainer'...
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 15:21   Link #18
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Naruto didn't 'beat up' Kabuto. Kabuto was/is stronger than him. naruto defeated Kabuto. he tricked him with a brilliant strategy (probably something the 4th would do ).
On the Naruto chakra thingy: naruto doesn't have the same amount of chakra as a jounin, he has FAAAAAR MOOOORE chakra than anyone in the series.
The only people with enough chakra (as stated bu Oro) are the Sannin. Naruto can do the summon and have a lot chakra left. That means a jounin (encluding Kabuto) doesn't have enough to summon even 1 large summon. This we saw as Kabuto did the seals and used Oro's chakra.

However... naruto in his current chakra form probably only be stopped by a charingan user or a Sannin.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 15:26   Link #19
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
he cut the flow to his heart not to kyubi. and seeing their growth i wouldnt say he couldnt beat a serious juunin maybe an elite juunin. the sannin are still out of his legue but our juunin i would say is a selected list because not all of on par with kakshi and kabuto

in the manga he cut the flow of chakra from kyuubi, think it makes no sense that kyuubi didnt heal if he didnt sever the connection. kyuubi was totally powerless and fading at that time. it has been show kyuubi can heal such wounds only thing that makes sense is him severing kyuubis chakra from flowing to naruto.

kabuto: i cut the chakra route to his heart that he uses to summon the nine tails power. It seals his chance of healing himself.

Really kabuto totally outclassed and defeated naruto, although he took a serious blow he used that chance to cripple and defeat naruto in away that would give him the victory overtime regardless. note, kisame was about to sever his arms and legs in a few seconds, Oro sealed him from using kyuubi chakra in seconds. Try not to think of naruto's fights with genins as being an indication of his skills. they are comparitive. What naruto doesnt realize is sense and wisdom is usually what wins you the fight.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 15:40   Link #20
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

And the ability to actually remember what jutsu you've done, I mean...
the guy can knock opponents/objects/jutsu away with pure chakra. Against Sasuke, that would be the only thing I would use. he would be nstoppable, considering he is now faster and stronger than Sasuke.
Sasuke only wins because Naruto uses taijutsu, which he SUCKS at.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote