AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-13, 12:53   Link #1
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Talking Mac Games!

Being a mac user has many advantages and disadvantages just like being a PC user has the same but probably the most common and well known disadvantage of being a mac user is the lack of great games that are available...yes there are some great titles available for mac and more on the way i.e. Diablo 3 etc. That being said what games that are available so far for mac gain your attention the most? What games would you love to see be playable on macs & what games are you looking forward that have been announced for mac play?
Old 2012-04-13, 13:38   Link #2
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I'd like to say how it is interesting that Apple has found success with video games...on the iPhone and iPad.

I was considering getting a Mac once, but the video game support was just too limited. Too bad Mac users didn't get Skyrim. That'd be really exciting for Mac users who like to play games on their Macs.
Old 2012-04-13, 13:57   Link #3
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
I'd like to say how it is interesting that Apple has found success with video games...on the iPhone and iPad.

I was considering getting a Mac once, but the video game support was just too limited. Too bad Mac users didn't get Skyrim. That'd be really exciting for Mac users who like to play games on their Macs.
I guess games like angry birds and son have found great success on mac but why is it that macs don't get as much games as PC. Its the most depressing thing when you go on steam and check between windows and Mac and see that Mac's choices are nothing compared to windows, I am a mac man to death but I just hope one day they can compare to the gaming options windows provides.
Old 2012-04-13, 20:44   Link #4
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

The only time Macs ever had a lot of support was when you were a toddler and I was a small kid.