AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-27, 01:21   Link #21081
Ridwan

I'm not usually a lolicon. But when I am, I'd go for Sai'ai.
Old 2012-10-27, 01:24   Link #21082
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Guess i'll talk about The novels. I've always thought this but it kinda came home for me this last one. Touma doesn't really accept alot of help from people so I get the feeling he's going to start gathering followers from the people he saved. Like real ones not one time jobs anymore but acctually getting to know them and working together on a more permanent basis.... I'm sorry I can't; Fukiyose really does win, I mean heck she's a big boobied school girl classmate tsundere! How do you stop something like that....
He said it before in NT5- He admits that there is only so much he can accomplish and doesn't want to do this alone, BUT on the other hand he doesn't like putting other people in harms way because of his wish and- Imagine this somewhere down the road, Aisa/Seiri vs Maria/Seria, this would lead to a more exciting Japanese highschool life!
Old 2012-10-27, 04:33   Link #21083
Ridwan

Too bad Hamazura isn't a highschool boy anymore :<
Old 2012-10-27, 06:11   Link #21084
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Guess i'll talk about The novels. I've always thought this but it kinda came home for me this last one. Touma doesn't really accept alot of help from people so I get the feeling he's going to start gathering followers from the people he saved. Like real ones not one time jobs anymore but acctually getting to know them and working together on a more permanent basis.
So there is a chance of the Church of Kamijou (because simply "Kamijou Faction" is kinda lame) becoming canon?

Quote:
Also, keeping in mind that Misaka Worst is what Mikoto will look like in the future if she maintains a healthy lifestyle the rankings will change. In the end Mikoto's future figure is more important to consider than someone who's already fully developed. Also, I still doubt/find it hard to believe that Misaki-chwan is a middle schooler.
What do you mean by healthy lifestyle? I'm not following again, sorry. I hope it's not what I thought it means.
Old 2012-10-27, 06:16   Link #21085
Ridwan

Judging from her mom, her future seems bright. But this is obviusly already.
Old 2012-10-27, 09:00   Link #21086
judasmartel
*Author

Well, based from her mom, I guess all Mikoto needs is Tender Loving Care, but nonetheless, the future looks bright indeed.
Old 2012-10-27, 09:13   Link #21087
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

But what if her mom only has it after she had her?
Old 2012-10-27, 09:36   Link #21088
Ridwan

I didn't know you're into MBA, Chaos.
Old 2012-10-27, 09:42   Link #21089
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm just stating a possibility
Old 2012-10-27, 10:19   Link #21090
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
What do you mean by healthy lifestyle? I'm not following again, sorry. I hope it's not what I thought it means.
Not sure whether it was in Index or Railgun, but basically one of the Sisters said to Mikoto that because the Sisters get perfectly nutritious food (while Mikoto probably consumed her fair bit of fast food and stuff), has constant training (more exercise), and avoids the years of UV rays that Mikoto would be unable to avoid, the Sisters would theoretically have better skin and better figure.
Old 2012-10-27, 12:30   Link #21091
desrtsku
Nympholept

They also have better hair ...
Old 2012-10-27, 13:55   Link #21092
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

btw, similar to Kuroko, I'm pretty certain all the clones except for Last Order and Worst are 'dead' -_-
Old 2012-10-27, 14:13   Link #21093
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
btw, similar to Kuroko, I'm pretty certain all the clones except for Last Order and Worst are 'dead' -_-
10032 should stick her head in pretty soon. She is the token clone.
Old 2012-10-27, 16:27   Link #21094
leukrota

Quote:
I don't believe that's the case. Kuroko was simply forgotten, but the clones "disappearance" was mentioned in the novels. There's gotta be a meaning behind that...

I bet they will return at a vital point. (Also, there's gotta be more use to them than just being LO's MMOG playmates)
Old 2012-10-27, 17:48   Link #21095
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddyofAus View Post
10032 should stick her head in pretty soon. She is the token clone.
Just as how Himegami is 'replaced' by Fukiyose as the female classmate... 10032 is spiritually replaced by Worst as the clone character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
I don't believe that's the case. Kuroko was simply forgotten, but the clones "disappearance" was mentioned in the novels. There's gotta be a meaning behind that...

I bet they will return at a vital point. (Also, there's gotta be more use to them than just being LO's MMOG playmates)
Technically Kuroko was mentioned by Mikoto several times as well so your point is moot

At this point, it's better to think of Kuroko as a Railgun character with the likes of Kongou and Konorii, rather than an Index character.
Old 2012-10-27, 18:22   Link #21096
orangejuicetang

I wonder, if the magic god has a 50-50 chance of succeeding at anything, why doesn't she just try '50-50 chance of now having a 100 chance at succeeding' and keep at it till she 'succeeds'? At 50-50 odds each time, can't be too long

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2012-10-27, 18:42   Link #21097
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I wonder, if the magic god has a 50-50 chance of succeeding at anything, why doesn't she just try '50-50 chance of now having a 100 chance at succeeding' and keep at it till she 'succeeds'? At 50-50 odds each time, can't be too long
What if you only have one material to work with? What if the ritual can only be perform once every thousand years when a comet passes the sky? What if instead of failing and nothing happens, you fail and something horrible happens?
Old 2012-10-27, 19:06   Link #21098
leukrota

Quote:
Technically Kuroko was mentioned by Mikoto several times as well so your point is moot
Pft, your point is what's moot

Kuroko's vague mentions are not the same as the SISTERS evasive action after the breakdown between AC and the cooperative nations.

Remember from NT4:
Quote:
“But the 10,000 individual units disappeared as if have grasped perfect timing. Small fires broke out from the places where they lived…and it seemed that they prepared some camouflaged DNA map processes with multiple records from the data archives that had been destroyed through electronic means.”
Which illustrates a different situation from a certain judgment student that has no impact to the story. I really doubt Kamachi will just leave them there to rot in hiding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
The biggest problem is confronting someone. If failure means death or a relevant defeat, then there are no redos.
Old 2012-10-27, 19:12   Link #21099
Miraluka
Banned

Talking about Magic Gods, what are the chances of Freyre's Sword being forged by Marian? What about Necessarius?
Old 2012-10-27, 19:12   Link #21100
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@ leukrota

Po-tay-toes, po-tar-toes.

The only difference is a more fancy dressing
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen