AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-17, 13:07   Link #381
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
You are aware that you are dreaming, and you can manipulate your dream to a certain extent. It's an awesome "skill".
so i guess it's similar to making up a dream,
well i do that every time, as i told earlier i make up an anime, i am into one currently, but when i do it i am aware that i am not completely asleep, when i make up my anime dream it goes on for half hour then i fall asleep completely then that dream comes to a halt, the thing is when i wake up i know till where the story has come then i continue it from that point the next time i sleep
Old 2012-06-17, 17:18   Link #382
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Weirdest dream is too erotic for me to get into. But my dreams are soo detailed i would be here forever typing them lol

Last edited by BradleySmith; 2012-06-18 at 14:58.
BradleySmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 22:28   Link #383
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySmith View Post
Weirdest dream is too erotic for me to get into. But my dreams are soo detailed i would be here forever typing it lol
So your dream has continuations? Amazing!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 00:05   Link #384
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Okay so, I had this dream where I was living in my apartment and there were a ton of fish tanks. Different types of fish were in each tank. I even had a few salt water tanks as well. Now in the dream I was constantly concerned I was not remembering to feed the fish. So I kept going back and checking to make sure. Though despite how many times I fed the fish they kept dying. It was really upsetting in the dream. So I kept trying to feed them. Then my brother shows up and asks me why I have so much fish. I told him I didn't know and they just showed up there. He was pretty confused by that so he tried to help me take care of the fish.

After a while more died and I thought I was a total failure who should probably stick my tongue in a toaster and die. However, my brother bought me automated feeders and all I had to do was make sure they were full. So I was relying on those for a while, until the calcium on the tank build up and jammed the machine. So now the fish weren't being fed. I panicked and started to feed the fish, but it was too late... They were all dead.

Hate that dream.
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 02:14   Link #385
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySmith View Post
Weirdest dream is too erotic for me to get into. But my dreams are soo detailed i would be here forever typing it lol
Erotic dream=Every man's dream. Sorry, no pun intended.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 06:42   Link #386
Liddo-kun
is this so?

This happened less than a week ago. In the dream, I was about to be tortured.

Managed to get out of the house, but some people are chasing me (at least 3 or 4 people). Saw some village guards, and I thought they'd help, but they don't seem to take the situation seriously. So I just continued running. It was like running in a nightmare where everything seems slow motion and it takes some effort just to get to someplace. I looked back and saw the village guards plainly talk to the people running after me, and didn't try to stop them at all! The chase continue from the village, to a street, to a road with cars that don't seem to move. I managed to hide in what seemed like a fastfood place. Then I woke up.

If dreams do have meaning.. I wonder what this one could mean..

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-06-18 at 10:59.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:56   Link #387
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Erotic dream=Every man's dream. Sorry, no pun intended.
Lol well truth is women want sex just as much as men so thats a irrelevant stereo-typical point there MUAHAHAHAHA But i see ur point in most men yes.

But I'm not like most men!
Old 2012-06-18, 14:57   Link #388
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
So your dream has continuations? Amazing!
I don't quite get what you mean by that lol, But sometimes i dream the same dream but longer or slightly different :O
Old 2012-06-18, 15:29   Link #389
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

A few months ago I had a dream where me and a coworker were in a Home Depot style warehouse. We were surrounded by thousands upon thousand of tiny cats. I mean, they were full grown, adult cats, but every single one of them was about this size of a thumbnail, and they were all doing normal cat things, except the part where they started chasing us when we tried to leave.

Endless "Cat things" Soul
Old 2012-06-18, 15:32   Link #390
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

So far I didn't find anyone in this thread who had a crazier dream then mine. I recorded down some of my crazier dreams.

I had a 6 layer dream, yes even more than Inception.

Every time I woke up in the dream, my bed would be somewhere random. By the 3rd time I woke up, I've fully realised that I've been inside a dream that was inside a dream. And I was hoping that I can actually wake up from the dreams.

I recorded down the dream immediately after I finally woke up to reality. I slept at 12 am and woke at 3:20 am, that 6 layered dream lasted only 3 hours. I thought of pasting the whole notepad here, but there's way too much to edit from the quick typing to keep as much of the dream before it goes away.

Another crazy dream I had involves me recalling my national service army days and our mission is to infiltrate a shopping center that is a combination of two real shopping centers with a somewhat old structure and design. Our mission objective is to watch a Gundam 00 movie in the cinema.

We spread our troops to search the shopping center and after getting lost for some time we found the entrance to the cinema behind a narrow door. Entering the narrow door we found ourselves in a corridor leading outside the shopping center with a creaky balcony suspended over a cliff. On the balcony was a catapult and we figured we have to catapult ourselves to a platform above. The first guy tries the catapult and it turns out to be a trap and he dies, the balcony starts to fall apart after that.

Me and a friend starts falling off the cliff and ends up in a forest below which transforms into a roller coaster that brings us to another part of the building, which I'm not sure if it is even a shopping center anymore. Inside there we fought some mechanical monsters, I used my fists and my friend used a dagger, and I woke up.

This is a very short summary of that dream, its much longer and detailed, I recorded down the names of my friends etc.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 17:09   Link #391
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
A few months ago I had a dream where me and a coworker were in a Home Depot style warehouse. We were surrounded by thousands upon thousand of tiny cats. I mean, they were full grown, adult cats, but every single one of them was about this size of a thumbnail, and they were all doing normal cat things, except the part where they started chasing us when we tried to leave.

Endless "Cat things" Soul
hmm, that setting reminds me of many many tiny offspring born from a giant mom, kinda like Godzilla, hey you might wanna check out that dream again may be you'll find a 'Catzilla'
Old 2012-06-18, 17:17   Link #392
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
My latest dream was finding a lot of soda drink cans in our hospital's supply room... its amazing!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 17:32   Link #393
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

^Dude whenever i get sick, i am coming to your hospital
Old 2012-06-18, 20:52   Link #394
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
It's not too often that you get such a vivid and weird dream, and are able to somehow... recount it step-by-step so much, and realize just "What the hell?" because of how... weird it is.

By the way, this dream of mine does not make ANY sense at all, and yet, I remember its events so clearly that... it's something I won't forget any time soon. What I'm about to tell you is the actual recounting of this dream. Believe me, this all in combination is too stupid to make up.

Spoiler for My Strange Journey:
Old 2012-06-18, 20:58   Link #395
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Whoa Mr. Wang that is a really vivid dream. I had one last night as well, but it wasn't anything special. Just a plain day in the life for me and I ended up waking up wondering if it were now Tuesday. The dream seemed like a movie of sorts~
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 22:17   Link #396
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Just dreamed of riding Pegasus around the city and then... got lost (for some reason in that dream my family has always have a Pegasus), wake up when in middle of looking for my home and realized i wake up 4 hours later than usual.
Old 2012-10-08, 06:33   Link #397
HasuMasu
*Artist

One of those rare dreams I actually remember.

My friend, a girl, was going somewhere. I was holding a flip-phone and there was a double-decker bus behind us. She was crying and I was trying to stop her. At some point I ran out of options and just tried to hug her but then she suddenly disappeared.

That's as much as I remember, it's not at all difficult to see what it means.
Old 2012-10-08, 11:04   Link #398
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

last night i dream about teleporting. i step onto a circular metal sheet and i teleported
to another area. i some how teleported to an abandon house and it was pretty empty in
it; like a haunted house but with no ghosts or zombies.

and then my dream gone back to the days when i was in the military. running errands and
avoid getting caught by the enemies (even though i dont know who the enemies were). so i
was just running around and went back to my barrack. i guess that was all, but it was weird.
Old 2012-11-09, 04:45   Link #399
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Thread Revival.

Had a really vivid/crazy dream last night I have to share;

It started like this, I don't know exactly why but for some reason I joined several other men in infiltrating a prison as part of the guards which I guess was in some former Soviet Bloc country.

We were wearing light blue combat fatigues but oddly wore green webbing and body armour and sported various Kalashnikovs.

Eventually after standing guard and just watching prisoners in the yard from a tower an explosion rocked the facility. The guard next to me turned to the noise in surprise as I leveled my AK and fired a short burst dropping him. Several other infiltrators opened fire on more guards adding to the confusion.

I provided cover fire from my cleared tower as other men from outside the prison were let in by fellow conspirators who then stormed the main complex.

Eventually they exited the building with several freed prisoners in their midst. I withdrew some rope from my pack and abseiled down the tower wall into the courtyard and provided security as we exfilled the facility.

Outside the prison were running down some train tracks and I was towards the rear of the group when gunfire erupted from some nearby train cars. This is the point which felt so real.

Still on the trot keeping pace with my team, I swung my weapon over to the man shooting at us and trained my sights on him mid hop. He notices me taking a bead on him as his weapon fails to fire and tries to run for cover.

In a seemingly slow motion ordeal, my first round failed to connect as my foot hit the ground throwing off my aim. I brought my rifle to bear again with my next step and fired. This time the round kicked up dust in the distance beyond him.

With each sideways step I let loose a round on the fleeing gunman until after about the sixth shot it connected and a splash of blood erupted from his back.

Slowly coming to a halt I continued to put another two rounds into the fallen man before ejecting the near spent magazine and replacing it with a full one.

Just the image of the front sights of my weapon following the man as he fled for cover were so vivid and disturbing.

And I can't even say video games are to blame since I've been reading fantasy novels the last week. You think I'd be dreaming of dragons or at least using a bow and arrow.

New map.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."

Last edited by grylsyjaeger; 2012-11-09 at 05:00.
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 14:00   Link #400
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Had a dream two days ago that I got a tattoo on my left arm (bicep area) that said RAINBOW in the colours of the rainbow and that it was voted the coolest tattoo in the world, the dream was so vivd that I woke up checking my left arm and panicked when I saw there was no tattoo.....weird.

Tags
dreams