AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

View Poll Results: Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 63 45.32%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 45 32.37%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 12.95%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 7.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.16%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-28, 17:54   Link #181
Workworkwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
Nonsense the visual novel is perfect in every way. The anime couldn't possibly improve any aspect of it. Including the art. </sarcasm>
But I don't like the anime designs...

Giraffe-Beatrice? Croco-Maria? Fish-Battler?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the SN's designs are god-tier(I like Yuxo's redesigns myself) it's just I don't particularly enjoy the anime's redesigns.
Old 2009-09-28, 18:24   Link #182
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Former Beatrice vs new Beatrice. Now maybe i missed something but that old granny was killed plenty of times during the previous episodes. Either she was disguised this time around or she was never really the old woman at all. Battler seems to be losing his nerve again im hoping he keeps it together. The parts of th episode that focused on the past and Beatrice being locked up in the Mansion in the woods is interesting. Its means at some point she was human and she died which released her soul and memories and allowed her to come back as the witch she was so we can blame all events and deaths that happen later on the person who let Beatrice out the so called Shelter from the wolves. Now i understand why Rosa said she had killed Beatrice everything comes full circle. That line that was spoken about there only being 18 people on the island was apparently the truth Battler is screwed if he cant come up with a counter. However with the arrival of former Witch Beatrice he met get a reprieve for a while since it looks there is animosity brewing there.
Old 2009-09-30, 02:19   Link #183
porchoky

I think you just summarized the whole episode Yes, Kuwasama was killed just like the rest of them but every time Beatrice resets the island (or whatever) she has the ability to ressurect former beatrice; being a witch has no bearing on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maho Momo View Post
That's not the only reason why I like them better there. In the visual novel, their character traits are more left for the reader to interpret. So when the final product of the anime came, my image of Leviathan was ruined, but my image of Beelzebub was improved. I guess it also depends on the reader and how they imagine things when reading the original source and their expectations on how things will be done in the anime.
Exaaaaaactly... I think this is true for any character (Shannon consistently bothers me because of other characters her VA has voiced, also Eva-Takano), but for minor characters like the stakes, it's especially true. For me, the stakes haven't enough screen time... but completely agreed. Also, they look older in the anime.
Old 2009-09-30, 13:13   Link #184
RikaNipah
*Artist

I like the stakes in the anime. I wanna see more of them. They seem pretty interesting. ^^
Old 2009-10-02, 10:11   Link #185
klare

altho i am still feeling head pain watching this, but this anime is really getting more interesting

can see new cute girls, more witches, more secrets revealed

my rating for this show is rising
Old 2009-10-03, 17:57   Link #186
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Good we saw all the purgatory's girls . Lol the older sister Lucifer ahah .
Begin more interesting now .
Old 2009-10-04, 11:44   Link #187
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Checked this episode at last...... and wow.... granny Kumasawa is a real "wtf" surprise