AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-12-14, 10:37   Link #121
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Haha just seeing the pictures look funny. Like the girl clinging onto ugly alien guy. I want to know what's going on, I'm looking forward to it.
I think I'll have it ready this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin View Post
Nice stuff you got here, Evil Rick.
I've been lurking here for a long time now,
'cause i was to lazy to post anything. x)

Anyways, i really like your 'evil' style, it's really
unique. Keep up the evil work

Oh, btw have a cookie! And congrats on 5th box!
Thankyou!
Old 2008-12-14, 11:02   Link #122
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam

Why are you so much better than me at drawing?

Kidding, kidding. These look awesome, Rick. Here, have a cookie. *tosses chocolate chip cookie across the web*
Old 2008-12-15, 16:07   Link #123
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

Why are you so much better than me at drawing?

Kidding, kidding. These look awesome, Rick. Here, have a cookie. *tosses chocolate chip cookie across the web*
Thnaks Radiant! Hmmm... me likes chocolate chisps
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PD: I created a new banner for page 1 of this thread, guess which character?
Old 2008-12-16, 11:52   Link #124
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Hey Kawaiii Rick? Um can you do this on for me. I want to know if you can cut out the guy with the sword. I have no idea for background. I do have a few closeups of him or black and white group images. if you need them. Can you do this for me?
Spoiler for savin space:

Or maybe the bad guys in background since he is in the sword. I dunno. Well if you say yes I will put more images up.
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 21:24   Link #125
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Hey Kawaiii Rick? Um can you do this on for me. I want to know if you can cut out the guy with the sword. I have no idea for background. I do have a few closeups of him or black and white group images. if you need them. Can you do this for me?
Spoiler for savin space:

Or maybe the bad guys in background since he is in the sword. I dunno. Well if you say yes I will put more images up.
Cut the guy? You mean if I can make an estraction (render) of him?

Or you mean a signature?

Old 2008-12-16, 23:50   Link #126
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
A signature with the extraction of the guy with sword from that image...
Old 2008-12-17, 00:17   Link #127
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
A signature with the extraction of the guy with sword from that image...
Any text? Color?
Old 2008-12-17, 00:56   Link #128
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Any text? Color?
I leave it all up to you. I just want something kickass and not girly. Fairly dark. But again I rather you do want you want. My sigs comes out better when I don't give specifics and instead let you have free reign. I would love it if you can make his sword sorta like the one I am wearing. Other than that...just do your thang.

Should I supply a couple of chapter covers that would serve as backgrounds? or it's not necessary since him and the sword is what I want the most?

Just in case for background you can use this
Spoiler for space:

I just want either "Until Death Do Us Part" or his name Hijikata Mamoru". Whichever looks better to you. It's all up to you

(If I start to get on your nerves just tell me It's just I really like your sigs so I want to more than one from you. I am a collector of signatures)

What I would love since you are the first person I've met, who could render so well.

Is if you could extract him out of this picture . Make the border transparent...or whatever it's called. So it just looks like he's standing there and the black lines or flames, or what ever the hell that is that is flowing from him...is the sig with no background. Just that image on it's own? If you can't or if you can think of a better background feel free to do that too. I just want his name on this if you can "Hijikata Mamoru"
Spoiler for savin space:

(I realize I am asking much) You will have my gratitude and I will help promote your sigs.

Cookies I come with cookies and I will promote the hell out of it

Thanks for everything even if you decide two is too much. (If you decide one is too much...Which I truly hope that's not the case)
(I can wait for as long as it takes...I just want a yes)
Hey listen if someone ask me who made this sig. Is alright if I link them back to this thread?

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-12-17 at 01:09.
Old 2008-12-17, 01:24   Link #129
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I leave it all up to you. I just want something kickass and not girly. Fairly dark. But again I rather you do want you want. My sigs comes out better when I don't give specifics and instead let you have free reign. I would love it if you can make his sword sorta like the one I am wearing. Other than that...just do your thang.

Should I supply a couple of chapter covers that would serve as backgrounds? or it's not necessary since him and the sword is what I want the most?

Just in case for background you can use this
Spoiler for space:

I just want either "Until Death Do Us Part" or his name Hijikata Mamoru". Whichever looks better to you. It's all up to you

(If I start to get on your nerves just tell me It's just I really like your sigs so I want to more than one from you. I am a collector of signatures)

What I would love since you are the first person I've met, who could render so well.

Is if you could extract him out of this picture . Make the border transparent...or whatever it's called. So it just looks like he's standing there and the black lines or flames, or what ever the hell that is that is flowing from him...is the sig with no background. Just that image on it's own? If you can't or if you can think of a better background feel free to do that too. I just want his name on this if you can "Hijikata Mamoru"
Spoiler for savin space:

(I realize I am asking much) You will have my gratitude and I will help promote your sigs.

Cookies I come with cookies and I will promote the hell out of it

Thanks for everything even if you decide two is too much. (If you decide one is too much...Which I truly hope that's not the case)
(I can wait for as long as it takes...I just want a yes)
Okay, I'll work on the sig and render, probably up to be ready tomorrow

Quote:
Hey listen if someone ask me who made this sig. Is alright if I link them back to this thread?
Yeah, sure
Old 2008-12-17, 04:18   Link #130
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Thanks soooooooo much! I love this guy!
Old 2008-12-18, 00:20   Link #131
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Thanks soooooooo much! I love this guy!
Okay, here is the sig

And here is the render (extraction)

I'll be honest, I pass with the other render request (the guy with the flames at his back) it's just too complicated Sorry >.<!
Old 2008-12-18, 10:01   Link #132
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Okay, here is the sig

And here is the render (extraction)

I'll be honest, I pass with the other render request (the guy with the flames at his back) it's just too complicated Sorry >.<!
That's OK! OMG I love it!

I don't care about that other one...this one is so hot!

THANK YOU!

Wow...........you made the background look like a photo instead of a drawing. How'd you do that? And I love the color you made him and the sword. I guess it helps you had seen him in color before...Aww thanks man thanks...

*Wanders off to user cp land*\

Edit: Her little head peeking over the sword is bothering me is it possible to take her out?
Old 2008-12-18, 10:34   Link #133
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Okay, here is the sig

Wow..That Good Looking Sig
Now that get me Interested to read the manga
Old 2008-12-18, 11:43   Link #134
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Edit: Her little head peeking over the sword is bothering me is it possible to take her out?

I'm glad you liked it

@The Chaos: Thanks for the coment also
Old 2008-12-18, 12:05   Link #135
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:

I'm glad you liked it

@The Chaos: Thanks for the coment also

Like is an understatement....I am excited! You should see me. I am grinning so hard an making these little noises (The person in room with me thinks I am crazy.) Now I am going to change my sig because this is too hot not wear right now! It's not like I didn't like the other sigs I got from other users. it's just ...you can't possibly fail to see the wonder of this one. I am gonna use yours too.

@Chaos...You should read it but it's a Seinen. Meaning it's blood, guns, sword play and death. I love action so I read it for that. Not because of the couple in it. I just think they are cute together. Besides this dude is true bad ass. So he's my number two because I can really fan girl him. There is only one #1

Um you are going to put one of the versions on display in here on your front page too.......right? You should!

Edit...I just want to look at both versions at the same time before I decide which one I will wear first.

Old 2008-12-18, 13:53   Link #136
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Glad you liked it Utsuku
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well people, I leave here my most recen fanart based on Kairin

PD: For those who don't know, Kairin is the mascot of Animesuki Forums

Hope you like it :3
Old 2008-12-18, 18:34   Link #137
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

I decided I will start linking the threads of the makers of the sigs I wear .... You don't mind right?

Which means I will edit my Dragons lair to the first page or the posts with my sigs in them..
Old 2008-12-19, 03:27   Link #138
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Man those are some really nice sigs you made for Utsukushii. I kind of want them for my own. Nice Kairin art, she needs some more love and recognition.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 05:40   Link #139
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

You know you really should update your thread with the sigs you've done in the Anime signature requests and the requests in here. Your sigs get better and better every time you make one. They should be displayed

I just have to say...I REALLY LOVE THIS SIG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Man those are some really nice sigs you made for Utsukushii. I kind of want them for my own. Nice Kairin art, she needs some more love and recognition.
Did you see the other ones he made me? ^_^ I have a talent for picking good artists. Besides I can come up with so great ones (Concepts and images but I have no talent. Lets be clear on that.) but it's better to give them creative license. Judging by his style...I knew he could do it! So I took a chance and asked him

I don't mind if he revamps it for you. ^_^ That image is kick ass. ...unless you just ment you want him to make you a sig...

Listen Rick ...I really love this sig (both versions) I mean I really love it so much

That I have to take this last time. to ask you....Remember it's not a rush. I can wait but ....Can you redo this one with just him like you did this one(I am wearing) with a different background?:

Spoiler for savin space:

And make one more in that style out of one of these images?
Spoiler for for extraction:

Spoiler for Images to be used in backgrounds of either sig:

by the way if you decide that a image I chose for background makes a better extraction then do it. I just want him and no one else (unless it guns)

If marks wants to use any of them for a sig....I don't mind. My sig is hot can see why he wants one. THANKS ^_^

*Flees before dragon roars*
Old 2008-12-20, 10:18   Link #140
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Send a message via MSN to TerranReaper
Nice little place you have here. Hey, draw me Arnold Schwarzenegger . Just joking with ye. Anyway, I think I'll be visiting here a little bit more often now that I have found out your 'hiding spot' . Adios.
TerranReaper is offline   Reply With Quote