AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2007-11-18, 17:49   Link #101
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I don't know why people are saying this is the end, i mean we haven't heard anything official mentioned. Just wait until something is mention, before you all take it for granted that it's the last we'll see of anime Tsubasa Chronicle.
Old 2007-11-18, 17:56   Link #102
Jackunn

After reading this thread I wonder if there really is someone that liked the first and second season of Tsubasa? Cause I did ^.^ All I read is complains about it
Jackunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 18:38   Link #103
Pilly
Anime watcher

is this ova a once a week thing or once a month thing?
Pilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 18:43   Link #104
Same_Shark

Did anyone else notice that Synchronicity is a remixed/reworked version of a song of storm and fire? The only difference would be the addition of Yui Makino's vocals and a small tune change.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 19:01   Link #105
Jackunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilly View Post
is this ova a once a week thing or once a month thing?
According to AniDB next episode will relaease the 17th of January 2008, so... There some time until the second of three OVA episodes to release.
Jackunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 19:33   Link #106
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I didnt read the earlier the posts so pardon me if i ask something that has been asked already.Are they going to stop just after 3 episodes?Wouldn't they want to continue after that?What's the point of doing that?
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 19:36   Link #107
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinatsu-no-miya View Post
I didnt read the earlier the posts so pardon me if i ask something that has been asked already.Are they going to stop just after 3 episodes?Wouldn't they want to continue after that?What's the point of doing that?
It's an OVA, hence the low number count. And to make up for it since it's an OVA, we get awesome animation quality. And maybe this is just a trial run to see if people are still interested. Or perhaps it's one of CLAMP's favorite arcs that they really want to see animated?
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 19:45   Link #108
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Any chance that Production IG is going to animate the rest of the chapters?That would be awesome
Old 2007-11-18, 20:52   Link #109
watta

I love how the action is so detailed in this ova. Too bad we have to wait so long for the next one.
watta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 21:07   Link #110
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Any chance that Production IG is going to animate the rest of the chapters?
You'll find your answer above your post.
Old 2007-11-18, 21:11   Link #111
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
Or perhaps it's one of CLAMP's favorite arcs that they really want to see animated?
Well it's my favorite arc as well so i don't complain , i would have watched no matter who would have animated it .
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 21:42   Link #112
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
Well it's my favorite arc as well so i don't complain , i would have watched no matter who would have animated it .
I agree with you, but it's just so hard to say that now thay we've all seen what Bee Train did to it.
Old 2007-11-18, 22:34   Link #113
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
I really hope they would continue animating it, but if they dont do it then i guess you need to read the manga
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 00:52   Link #114
Storm-and-Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackunn View Post
After reading this thread I wonder if there really is someone that liked the first and second season of Tsubasa? Cause I did ^.^ All I read is complains about it
Well, I was introduced to Tsubasa by the first season, so it has a special place in my heart. The second season though... no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Did anyone else notice that Synchronicity is a remixed/reworked version of a song of storm and fire? The only difference would be the addition of Yui Makino's vocals and a small tune change.
Honestly, I didn't notice it at all. And only thing I can feel as similar is how I can perfectly sing A Song of Storm and Fire over Makino Yui's vocals and it not sounding awful. Wonder how it will sound over the karaoke... Similar rythm? Similar bassline? *shrugs* For me though, the similarity ends there. Melody-wise, there is no similarity, no matter how hard I try. ^^; And believe me, I love A Song of Storm and Fire too much to not notice a remixed version.
Of course, if you're talking about the style and arrangement, it's Kajiura Yuki-sama we're talking about. It's her style, and if her songs stopped sounding like that, then she would stop being special. *_*
Old 2007-11-19, 01:44   Link #115
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Which vol of TC down Tokyo Revelations start? I'm only up to vol 10 sniffle
Old 2007-11-19, 02:09   Link #116
Reticia

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Which vol of TC down Tokyo Revelations start? I'm only up to vol 10 sniffle
End of vol 14
Old 2007-11-19, 02:18   Link #117
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-and-Fire View Post
Well, I was introduced to Tsubasa by the first season, so it has a special place in my heart. The second season though... no.

Honestly, I didn't notice it at all. And only thing I can feel as similar is how I can perfectly sing A Song of Storm and Fire over Makino Yui's vocals and it not sounding awful. Wonder how it will sound over the karaoke... Similar rythm? Similar bassline? *shrugs* For me though, the similarity ends there. Melody-wise, there is no similarity, no matter how hard I try. ^^; And believe me, I love A Song of Storm and Fire too much to not notice a remixed version.
Of course, if you're talking about the style and arrangement, it's Kajiura Yuki-sama we're talking about. It's her style, and if her songs stopped sounding like that, then she would stop being special. *_*
I didn't notice at first and then I listened to the music really carefully and I noticed it. You can also tell a bit at the end of the song.
Old 2007-11-19, 04:36   Link #118
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
I really hope they would continue animating it, but if they dont do it then i guess you need to read the manga
If they keep animating it,i wonder if they would maintain such quality for each episode.I totally stay away from season 2 as it contain too many fillers.I am glad that they continue right after the Record World without continuing from season 2.I do read the manga and i think the manga is nice,which is why it is such a waste not to be animated.(any company but Bee Train would do,it is even better KyoAni animates it.Meh,i really like to dream for the impossible these days)
Old 2007-11-19, 06:50   Link #119
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'm saying this because it's what i think, though i seriously do not see why some of you make out make out that Bee-Train's Tsubasa Chronicle is the worst thing to ever happen --- the first season stayed along side the manga as a worthy adaptation (CLAMP did help with that one). Second Season wasn't on the same level as the first, though the Ashura & Kurogane's backstory for me were handled very nicely, and i loved watching both of them. The fillers were a bit 'ehh' now and then, though they're expected, and i will say were enjoyable now and then.
Old 2007-11-19, 09:42   Link #120
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Kurogane's story made me blubber. I love TC and I didn't mind Bee-Train's version.