AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-03-26, 22:08   Link #781
Ddraig

Where can u find or read the LN translation for this novel?
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 22:25   Link #782
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Where can u find or read the LN translation for this novel?
You can find it at B-T, unless people here have another advice
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 22:43   Link #783
Uranos

I agree with Richocet. B-T is the best site for LN translation.
Here is the link:http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in..._Kagami_Takaya
Uranos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 05:56   Link #784
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Oh they were now 3 volumes translated. Nice
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 01:57   Link #785
Myname

Where does the anime leave off?
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 12:28   Link #786
endarion88

i watched the anime and now i'm trying to catch up whit what is traslated of the LN on B-T but i wanted to ask: as far as the last volume released are Ryner, Ferris and Kiefer alive and well?

(sorry if my english is bad)
Old 2012-04-11, 12:49   Link #787
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i watched the anime and now i'm trying to catch up whit what is traslated of the LN on B-T but i wanted to ask: as far as the last volume released are Ryner, Ferris and Kiefer alive and well?

(sorry if my english is bad)
Yes, they are all alive. Don't listen to the trolls on 4chan.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 13:40   Link #788
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Yes, they are all alive. Don't listen to the trolls on 4chan.
lol never visited that site i only got a bit of spoiler from wikipedia

also can i have have a bit of spoiler on what happen to Kiefer after she meet again whit Ryner? i read somewhere that now she love an other guy (i hope this is wrong)
Old 2012-04-11, 13:42   Link #789
larethian

Quote:
lol never visited that site i only got a bit of spoiler from wikipedia

also can i have have a bit of spoiler on what happen to Kiefer after she meet again whit Ryner? i read somewhere that now she love an other guy (i hope this is wrong)
Nothing much happened. There's no real romance in the story. The only thing we know are, Ferris, Kiefer, Milk, and Pia are all in love with Ryner. But really, there's nothing much beyond that information.
Old 2012-04-11, 13:52   Link #790
endarion88

Quote:
Nothing much happened. There's no real romance in the story. The only thing we know are, Ferris, Kiefer, Milk, and Pia are all in love with Ryner. But really, there's nothing much beyond that information.
sorry who is Pia? till now i only know what appened in the anime plus first 3chapters of vol1 of the sequel but feel free to spoiler
Old 2012-04-11, 14:02   Link #791
iK@r0s

^i think she is the blue haired girl who trained with ryner when they were still kids
Old 2012-04-11, 14:45   Link #792
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Like what the above me poster said, she's the blue haired girl. Here's the picture of her.

Spoiler for Pia?:

Quote:
i read somewhere that now she love an other guy (i hope this is wrong)
She don't. Its the other way around. It is the guy who loves her which is of course one-sided and she's pretty much consistent with her love for Ryner.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 16:40   Link #793
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

larethian@..i know that you know everything for this novel..i want your opinion,there are possibilities that in end i see FerrisxRyner?

What do you think? happy anding?
Old 2012-04-11, 18:03   Link #794
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
larethian@..i know that you know everything for this novel..i want your opinion,there are possibilities that in end i see FerrisxRyner?

nah its going to be RynerxSion
Old 2012-04-11, 19:05   Link #795
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
No boys love please . I want the harem ending.

And has ferris finnaly admitted to her self that she is in love with ryner
Old 2012-04-11, 19:20   Link #796
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

according to wiki she did. I don't think its going to have a happy ending. Ryner, Ferris, or Sion, one of them will die imo.
Old 2012-04-11, 19:24   Link #797
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
according to wiki she did. I don't think its going to have a happy ending. Ryner, Ferris, or Sion, one of them will die imo.
i dont think so.

Ryner vs Sion will have a magic plot driven solution where the two becomes friends again.

Ferris will have Ryner dress in a dango outfit. Even a Dango pajama so she can hug while going to bed every night.

Ryner will curse his life like he always does and it will end in a happy ending with Sion being the man responsible for giving Ferris, Rynar's Dango pajamas.

Serious note:
Has the author stated why Ferris is so obsesed with Dangos?
I was looking thoughout the thread and jcafe, and might have missed the reason.
But is there a specific reason why she has this thing for Dangos?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 20:45   Link #798
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I also have a question.

Whatever happened to Zohra that hotblooded genius? Ryner didn't mention him in the anime and in the translated parts+summeries he isn't included and not even mentioned.

Also people kept on saying that Ryner>Ferris in power however from what I've read and seen thus far they appear to be equal according to narration so where does it say that Ryner is stronger then Ferris.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 03:27   Link #799
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
No please no

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post

I want Ryner be happy for the first time in his life..and Ferris be with him..this boy..deserve it..

Quote:
Yeah..is oblivious that she is in love with him..however..is for her past that she has a difficult time to figure it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i dont think so.

Ryner vs Sion will have a magic plot driven solution where the two becomes friends again.

Ferris will have Ryner dress in a dango outfit. Even a Dango pajama so she can hug while going to bed every night.

Ryner will curse his life like he always does and it will end in a happy ending with Sion being the man responsible for giving Ferris, Rynar's Dango pajamas.

Serious note:

I just want Ryner and ferris be happy..sincerely, if once of them has to die, i hope is Sion...everything but i don't want to see Ferris that use her sword for save Ryner "full powers" and die after it...damn..i want a happy ending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
I also have a question.

Whatever happened to Zohra that hotblooded genius? Ryner didn't mention him in the anime and in the translated parts+summeries he isn't included and not even mentioned.

Also people kept on saying that Ryner>Ferris in power however from what I've read and seen thus far they appear to be equal according to narration so where does it say that Ryner is stronger then Ferris.

Ryner is more stronger than Ferris...Ryner, in his final form..is the "The Solver of All Equations" the problem is that if he activate it..he need a sacrifice of the soul belonging to a loved one...when he is in this form..he can do anything...
Old 2012-04-12, 04:01   Link #800
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post

Ferris x Ryner? No way . I don't know about Ryner x Ferris though, romance is not really strong nor important in Denyuuden, compared to Itsuten (though Itsuten has some facepalming scenes though romance element is crucial to the central plot).

As for overall happy happening, to a certain extent, I would say it's highly likely. Since Kagami had mentioned before that his writing is based on his life and he's writing it to give hope to people who are struggling in dark and difficult times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post

No way there's a harem ending. Why are you all looking for harems in non-harem stories? Go read IS or something. The only BL we'll have is between the Dark Fallen Hero and the Lonesome Demon, as heavily hinted in Sion's notes.

Ferris has never admitted in words but you can tell by actions.

Quote:
Dark Fallen Hero x Lonesome Demon. Yeah, possible, but probably not Ryner x Sion blatantly in the main series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i dont think so.

Serious note:
Maybe he did but I don't really know. He has written numerous Denyuuden supplements for Dragon Magazine, and Denyuuden just passed its 10th year anniversary some months back. So if he has mentioned in those supplements, I will never know since I don't subscribe to the magazine. I might check the guidebook which I have, when I manage to find it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
I also have a question.

There might be other stories in Toriden that might have mentioned his adventures but I haven't finished reading Toriden yet, so I don't know the lead up to joining the Mercenaries of the Azure Princess. He's pretty much an airhead, I think. Ever since leaving Ryner after their fight, he went to seek Pia (like he said he would), and joined up with her, becoming one of her right hand man besides Peria.

If you read between the lines, Ryner is stronger than Ferris at full strength, even without his eyes. He's a skilled assassin since he was a kid. They are on par now, because Ryner has sealed off his killing intent during any kind of fights.

And like I mentioned before, until now, there's no news how the series is going to continue except that we know for a fact it's not the end yet. But seriously, I feel we are going to get a part 3...... though I'm not sure.

Tags
fantasy, shounen