AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-04-27, 14:59   Link #821
farios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Novels/manga fans aren't an solid group for example Railgun anime hat lots of original episodes and were well accepted despite the complains.
That's because Railgun anime has it's own original plot while in case of DAL it's just a filler episode which is ironic because they scrapped the main plot in favor of a filler episode
Old 2013-04-27, 15:02   Link #822
ImperialFlameGod8190

the raw I saw had it and
Spoiler for next episode:
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 15:11   Link #823
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post
That's because Railgun anime has it's own original plot while in case of DAL it's just a filler episode which is ironic because they scrapped the main plot in favor of a filler episode
Original plot?
Going to a virtual beach and shopping isn't plot, is filler.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 15:18   Link #824
farios

Quote:
Original plot?
Going to a virtual beach isn't plot.
I'm talking about the later half of the anime where they put an end to Level Upper arc, my point is Railgun anime has it's own original arc with a real story while DAL original episode is just a meaningless filler
Old 2013-04-27, 15:25   Link #825
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
I'm talking about the later half of the anime where they put an end to Level Upper arc, my point is Railgun anime has it's own original arc with a real story while DAL original episode is just a meaningless filler
Meh, they can say it was done by the author(since usually series author has involvement with the anime) just like they did with Railgun.

I know you have a problem with the hug but at least they didn't cut Kotori's last words to Shidou before he went for Yoshino.
Old 2013-04-27, 15:36   Link #826
farios

Quote:
Meh, they can say it was done by the author(since usually series author has involvement with the anime) just like they did with Railgun.

I know you have a problem with the hug but at least they didn't cut Kotori's last words to Shidou before he went for Yoshino.
...Like i said they don't just cut the trivial things, they also cutted something they shouldn't cut and for what? A filler episode? That's just plain stupid, i watched DAL anime hoping that it'd stick to the original not to see it ruined the original work scene in favor of something that is not in the novel
Old 2013-04-27, 15:38   Link #827
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
...Like i said they don't just cut the trivial things, they also cutted something they shouldn't cut and for what? A filler episode? That's just plain stupid, i watched DAL anime hoping that it'd stick to the original not to see it ruined the original work scene in favor of something that is not in the novel
Thats better than altering the timeline by abusing retcons like Railgun did causing plotholes.

Btw, if the next episode is a filler episode then it woudn't have to affect the series plot.

Actually it would be the worst if they make fillers and then try to stick it to the plot/timeline.

Yoshino's fanarts:

Old 2013-04-27, 15:40   Link #828
Reek of Blood
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Spoiler for episode 5:
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 15:44   Link #829
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek of Blood View Post
Spoiler for ep.5:
So
Spoiler:

Are we watching the same series??
Old 2013-04-27, 15:46   Link #830
kagato3

Quote:
Fanarts for you people:
Reine:

Is this one really a fan art or is it offical? Cause there is something off about her eyes.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 15:50   Link #831
farios

Quote:
Thats better than altering the timeline by abusing retcons like Railgun did causing plotholes.

Btw, if the next episode is a filler episode then it woudn't have to affect the series plot.

Actually it would be the worst if they make fillers and then try to stick it to the plot/timeline.

Spoiler for Yoshino's fanarts::
Spoiler for ep 5:
Old 2013-04-27, 15:55   Link #832
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Is this one really a fan art or is it offical? Cause there is something off about her eyes.
Fanart, official art is very similar to the anime.
Old 2013-04-27, 16:02   Link #833
kagato3

Quote:
So
Spoiler:

Are we watching the same series??
Spoiler:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-04-27, 16:11   Link #834
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Spoiler:
I'm talking about what the anime portrayed . Also, what Reek of Blood questioned was Shidou not going after the girls without doing anything...
Old 2013-04-27, 16:33   Link #835
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

They had a choice between ending the series on a cliffhanger or cutting stuff to fit in a one-season series. Stuff like what happened in ep 5 is inevitable. In fact most of the complaints from novel readers here are coming from the omissions. They HAVE to happen. If you let those scenes go and see the anime on its own merits, it'll be easier to follow.

Spoiler for ep5:
Old 2013-04-27, 16:35   Link #836
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
They may put back in some of the important stuff they cut out across both Tohka and Yoshino arcs and recoup them in this next episode. The two important scenes that need to go back in are:

Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-27, 16:49   Link #837
farios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
They had a choice between ending the series on a cliffhanger or cutting stuff to fit in a one-season series. Stuff like what happened in ep 5 is inevitable. In fact most of the complaints from novel readers here are coming from the omissions. They HAVE to happen. If you let those scenes go and see the anime on its own merits, it'll be easier to follow.

Spoiler for ep5:
Spoiler for Yoshino:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Also Kotori's meeting with Ratatosk higer ups
Old 2013-04-27, 16:51   Link #838
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Spoiler for Yoshino:
Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-27, 17:00   Link #839
kagato3

Quote:
I'm talking about what the anime portrayed . Also, what Reek of Blood questioned was Shidou not going after the girls without doing anything...
The way I read it he was saying Shidou wasn't realy doing anything to help/fix girls problems and that he was just magicly wining them over due to Dues ex Machina like just giveing Yoshino her puppet back or just being nice to Tohka. And with out useing knowlage from the novels I can see his point. The novels drive home just how alone Tohka is something I feel the Anime failed at as well showing just how importent the puppet truely is to Yoshino. With out these backgrounds the events do look like D.E.M.
Old 2013-04-27, 17:05   Link #840
farios

Quote:
Spoiler:
Ruining maybe an exaggartion but she still just a character with a same personality with a different background, and i just plainly don't like how they decided to remove the MPD part, i mean why do they remove it anyway? Because the anime staff decided to be a genius that choose to ignore the original plot settings in favor of their own plot

Tags
action, comedy, harem, romance, sci-fi, tsundere