AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2020-10-03, 06:06   Link #81
deadite

The episode was mostly an adaptation of the epilogue chapter with minor alterations.
Old 2020-10-03, 06:41   Link #82
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

The new protags feel fun so far. And Towa seems to be a good & level-headed non-tsundere protag. I like it so far.

What really disappointed me about this episode is I came expecting to see Towa, Moroha & Setsuna. Instead, I have to endure the boring & annoying Inuyasha & co. for most of the episode. Blah! Get them off the screen already.
Old 2020-10-03, 09:26   Link #83
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
The new protags feel fun so far. And Towa seems to be a good & level-headed non-tsundere protag. I like it so far.

What really disappointed me about this episode is I came expecting to see Towa, Moroha & Setsuna. Instead, I have to endure the boring & annoying Inuyasha & co. for most of the episode. Blah! Get them off the screen already.
this episode adapted the extra chapter of inuyasha manga so the story about the 3 girls will begins next episode
Old 2020-10-03, 09:35   Link #84
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
this episode adapted the extra chapter of inuyasha manga so the story about the 3 girls will begins next episode
Can't wait for next episode then. The less Inuyasha & co. the better. The world is full of potential. If we follow an actual good MC, it can be a doozy.