Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-14, 15:23   Link #1
Vinzer
麦わら海賊団万歳!

Manga: Chapter 321 Discussion [Spoiler]

Anyone read it yet?
The fight with AoKiji is over, of course Luffy lost.
Aokiji did not arrest them or kill any of them after finish up Luffy, he left for the next island, Water Seven.
The chapter ends with Robin lying on bed thinking of something. I think the next arc should be about robin and her past.
Old 2004-05-14, 15:58   Link #2
Ral
Idea!

Good chapter, Luffy got owned pretty bad. A water island sounds pretty cool. Also wonder whats going to happen to Robin. Will we see more of her past soon or what exactly happened between her and Kiji?
Old 2004-05-14, 16:21   Link #3
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ral
Good chapter, Luffy got owned pretty bad. A water island sounds pretty cool. Also wonder whats going to happen to Robin. Will we see more of her past soon or what exactly happened between her and Kiji?
Ouch. That really sucks. But Luffy will pay back Ao Kiji ten fold if they ever cross paths again.
Old 2004-05-14, 16:32   Link #4
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Ouch. That really sucks. But Luffy will pay back Ao Kiji ten fold if they ever cross paths again.
I really doubt that, Ao kiji owned him soooooooooo bad! Luffy still needs to grow much he even said that he wonders how Luffy was able to beat Crocodile.

Last edited by Nine Devil; 2004-05-14 at 19:24.
Old 2004-05-14, 16:41   Link #5
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinzer
Anyone read it yet?
The fight with AoKiji is over, of course Luffy lost.
Aokiji did not arrest them or kill any of them after finish up Luffy, he left for the next island, Water Seven.
The chapter ends with Robin lying on bed thinking of something. I think the next arc should be about robin and her past.

He lost as expected.
Old 2004-05-14, 16:44   Link #6
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Where has it been released already?
Old 2004-05-14, 16:47   Link #7
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
I really doubt that Ao kiji owned him soooooooooo bad! Luffy still needs to grow much he even said that he wonders how Luffy was able to beat Crocodile.
Ao Kiji beat Luffy in one whole chapter. Think about that. Usually it takes a couple of chapters for a fight to take place. Also you know how Luffy is, it's HIS story and no one else. I believe in Luffy that he's capable of beating anyone, so if it ever comes down to it again I think Luffy will ultimately find a way to beat Ao Kiji.
Old 2004-05-14, 17:24   Link #8
Jn183

Haven't got a hold on Ch321 but wow...I'm surprise that the fight lasted for only 1 ch. Also, darn no newcomer or anything.
Old 2004-05-14, 18:01   Link #9
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Its up on Arlong Park
Old 2004-05-14, 19:03   Link #10
Jn183

thx nin-san

Dang, Luffy got whop and was begging for mercy. *SIGH* Damn Zoro for being such a weak first mate. Anyway, Ao Kiji is quite cool so wouldn't be much fun to see him having lil trouble with Luffy.

Now all I need is to understand what Ao kiji was thinking/saying when he was looking at icy Luffy. I think next ch going to be about Robin's childhood OR DFLAMINGO YAY Oh yeah, Ao Kiji being shown with his bike at the end, just make him look even stronger and wicked.
Old 2004-05-14, 19:07   Link #11
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Just read the raw. It was a cool chapter
Luffy really got owned badly. He just can't beat Ao Kiji at his current state. All he did was kick Ao Kiji to the air, and yet Ao Kiji didn't feel nothing at all. Damn, I want to know what Ao Kiji said I want to know if he revealed anything about Luffy's grandfather

Also, there's something I'd like to bring up here... it has been stated for about two times or more that Robin got her B$79 milion bounty at 8 years old (the year she destroyed those ships). Robin is 28 years old now... and Gold Roger was executed 20 years ago, when Robin was 8 and that "incident" ocurred. Coincidence? I wouldn't say so. Maybe Robin and Gold Roger are inderectly connected through this event...
Old 2004-05-14, 19:24   Link #12
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Ao Kiji beat Luffy in one whole chapter. Think about that. Usually it takes a couple of chapters for a fight to take place. Also you know how Luffy is, it's HIS story and no one else. I believe in Luffy that he's capable of beating anyone, so if it ever comes down to it again I think Luffy will ultimately find a way to beat Ao Kiji.
Hahahah Dranz-san, sorry i made a typo fault i meant

I really doubt that, Ao kiji owned him soooooooooo bad! Luffy still needs to grow much he even said that he wonders how Luffy was able to beat Crocodile.

I mean i really doubt that Luffy can beat Ao kiji the next time he encounters him and that will be soon i think.
Old 2004-05-14, 22:06   Link #13
Vinzer
麦わら海賊団万歳!

I'll try to tranlate to you guys.

on the 12th page, AoKiji said that Luffy asked for a one to one fight so that others (Nami, Sanji, Zoro) can run away because he can't attack them before Luffy (because it was a one on one fight).

On the next page, he said something like, "Do you really think you can defeat me, you guys will suffer from Nico Robin soon."

On page 14,
"Nico Robin is a cold hearted dangerous woman, you will know it one day"
"This is the result for letting her on board" After saying that, he kick the rock.

page 15,
"I can easily break you into pieces here but I owe you a debt"
"You help me arrested Crocodile but now we are even."
"and... ah.. forget about it, that stupid Smoker's story..."
"bye"

that should be all of it, tell me which page you want me to translate.
Old 2004-05-14, 23:31   Link #14
Jn183

Smoker's Story??? Smoker better not be too soft on me here. Better not put in too many good words for Luffy and co. Neway, Vicious-san, connecting between Robin and Roger death... I think there is something there also after reading it. Robin might be part of Roger's crew??? SHIT...She might be the one that betray Gold D. Roger????? That might explain why Ao kiji kept on telling Luffy about Robin bad trait. Also, seem like he wanted to get rid of her even though she suppose to be just a small fry compare to ppl like DFlamingo. Dangerous gal just like what Vinzer translated. Thx for the lil translation Vinzer-san
Old 2004-05-14, 23:40   Link #15
filipino heat
oro??

i dont knoe about robin being part of gol d roger's crew....she was 8 when he died and i doubt that gol would accept having an 8 yr old as a crew member even if she was freakishly strong...i bet that they did cross paths tho
Old 2004-05-15, 03:18   Link #16
wb_hicks

man this is the 1st time we see luffy get pwn by anyone other then his brother. if thats the power of a supeme coby going to be one badass marine
Old 2004-05-15, 10:26   Link #17
soraryu

Although the straw hat crew were not in their best shape, they did get beaten pretty easily. (I think that if the straw hat crew are in their best condition, Ao Kiji might find them slightly tougher but ultimately, the straw hat crew will still lose).

At least, this will motivate the strawhat crew to become even stronger. It's about time that the strawhat crew gets even stronger (especially the weaker members, Chopper, Usoppu, Nami), since they will be confronting black beard's crew and possible the other marine admirals as well as the other shichibukais soon.

By the way, I think Ao kiji is making the same mistake as Crocodile at under estimating Luffy (remember the first time Crocodile had a one on one fight with Luffy and Luffy is utterly out of his league then). And the consequence is Crocodiles's utter defeat (albeit after the 3rd fight).

I am waiting to see what will Luffy come up with to fight against ice powers.
Old 2004-05-16, 03:16   Link #18
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I feel these are very important times for One Piece. Its taking a BIG turnaround, in the next coming arc i hope that all the Straw Hats make a transition, especially Usopp. He is real pissed lately, maybe he's noticing his weakness? I hope he gets a gun in this arc, and im also looking forward to how they're gonna spend their money!
Old 2004-05-16, 03:24   Link #19
kapaostudios
Artist

Send a message via AIM to kapaostudios Send a message via MSN to kapaostudios
i doubt that nico was part of gold rogers crew cuz rogers also made it up to the sky islands so nico woulda being up there wit him when they made it up there. iono i have to go back to the past episodes lol its being awhile. plus i'm sooooooo buzzing right now so minds ain't right lol
Old 2004-05-16, 09:15   Link #20
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
Its up on Arlong Park
hehe. Not anymore. I just checked and Arlong Park got shut down. It says "Billing issue". hehe. I bet it's more like "you got caught with licenced manga." OH well, back to the old aveneus of aquiring one piece. (curses IRC)

PS: You guys gotta start using spoilers for the manga stuff. I'm still way back in the 100's and trying to catch up.

It's too late now for this chapter, but definately consider it for future chapters. I'm not gripping (well, I am sorta) but rather advising.
Closed Thread