AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-11, 13:38   Link #3021
DKN117

Does the Hiraishin technique have a maximum range limit? If so, is it known?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 18:39   Link #3022
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
This has been partially answered by the first two posts on this page, but I'm looking for something a bit more specific

Wanting to watch the anime (mostly so that I can prep myself for the movie, whenever I get around to seeing it), I know that the infamous Filler Hell begins sometime after the waterfall fight of Part 1, and that it can in general be skipped. However, the filler that I actually want to see would be the ones involving Hinata and her growth, so which filler arcs would those be in?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 00:21   Link #3023
sayde

The episodes you might wanna focus on then (in particular) is 148 - 151 as that is the mini arc which introduces Hinata's non-canon technique that's been used in video games and other stuff.

Episodes 175-176, 187-191, 197-201, and 216-220 are also mini filler arcs where Hinata makes an appearance at the very least.

I think 187-191 is the only other arc here where Hinata proves noticeably useful. She's given some moments to shine throughout the other mini arcs as well--though I can't remember when nor can I guarantee she'll be present in every one of those episodes. 216-220 is the final mini arc of part 1. IIRC, it's basically the last hurrah for the younger cast of characters that tries to give the Konoha 11 and sand nin the spotlight. I only vaguley remember this arc for only one thing though--Hinata was given the very last line of dialogue for part 1. lol

I was proud of that for some reason.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 00:27   Link #3024
fuff

when itachi was reanimated while did he have eyes, if sasuke took both of his eyes before?!
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 00:48   Link #3025
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

That's just how the Edo Tensei works. The ninja is brought back with their previous abilities in tact. This includes kekkei genkai and doujutsu (eye techniques).

Another example of this was Madara. Edo Madara had two Rinnegan eyes but Tobi already had one of the Rinnegan eyes that originally belonged to Madara.
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2015-02-10 at 11:16.
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 19:53   Link #3026
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Spoiler for Question about the End:

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 20:35   Link #3027
sayde

In my honest opinion, the anime fillers don't do much to make NaruHina noticeably more plausible as an end pairing. I mean I'm sure someone could highlight some filler moments somewhere that give Hinata some time with Naruto. But I can't recall any filler that would've seriously pushed forward any development towards their relationship as a future couple.

So if you want to see how the relationship naturally took shape, then everything important takes place during the chuunin exam arc, the Pein arc, and then the war with the juiciest and most important development (IMO) being left to the last movie to fill in the rest of the blanks.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 08:24   Link #3028
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Spoiler for Question about the End:
It actually wasn't all that forced and random in the manga. NaruHina's interactions were few at times due to being on other teams, but every interaction they had placed a lot of romantic development on them. This is in stark contrast with NaruSaku who while having a lot of interactions, had barely any romantic development contrary to what their fans believe. More=/=Better in this care. Quality over Quantity. Kishimoto just hates writing romance because he is too embarrassed. Though if you are looking for more blatant romance between them watch The Last Naruto The Movie.
Old 2015-04-26, 02:11   Link #3029
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It actually wasn't all that forced and random in the manga. NaruHina's interactions were few at times due to being on other teams, but every interaction they had placed a lot of romantic development on them. This is in stark contrast with NaruSaku who while having a lot of interactions, had barely any romantic development contrary to what their fans believe. More=/=Better in this care. Quality over Quantity. Kishimoto just hates writing romance because he is too embarrassed. Though if you are looking for more blatant romance between them watch The Last Naruto The Movie.
Thanks wwill try the movie out.

It was mainly Hinata getting cloer to him in the manga, but not the other way around. Thats why I said them ending up together felt forced and random.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 03:11   Link #3030
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Thanks wwill try the movie out.

It was mainly Hinata getting cloer to him in the manga, but not the other way around. Thats why I said them ending up together felt forced and random.
Not really. Almost every time has had Naruto's opinions on her shift. The Chuunin exam had her go from someone he thought was weird to someone he liked and trusted when they got to talking and he was also able to see her resolve and abilities which impressed him. The Pain fight made Naruto become more conscious of her for a while. Neji's death showed just how much he had come to trust and rely on Hinata. While it wasn't romantic yet, she had become a strong source of support for him. The Last Naruto the Movie takes all that and reaches a natural conclusion. It just helps put the final pieces of the puzzle together.

With Sakura, while he liked to tease her, he was always running forward, barely looking back at her, in his pursuit of Sasuke. That's why it is stated that his crush on Sakura was really just another form of her rivalry with Sasuke.
Old 2015-05-29, 00:41   Link #3031
schedmaster

Just wondering guys, if it is not asked already:

Spoiler for question to ask regarding Madara:

Last edited by schedmaster; 2015-05-29 at 00:42. Reason: miscounted
schedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 01:41   Link #3032
fuff

quick question: when sasuke was younger did he attend the same school as sakura and naruto before itachi killled the clan? like we see him running back from school when itachi is on the pole..is that the same school as the one naruto and sakura go to?
Old 2015-06-13, 02:32   Link #3033
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
quick question: when sasuke was younger did he attend the same school as sakura and naruto before itachi killled the clan? like we see him running back from school when itachi is on the pole..is that the same school as the one naruto and sakura go to?
Afaik, there is only one Ninja Academy in Konoha. So the answer is probably yes, its the same school

Last edited by StrikeFreedomV2; 2015-06-13 at 07:57.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 01:53   Link #3034
fuff

what episode is this from??
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/ANSB-3423

edit:

i cant seem to remember what ep number but which ep was it when they showed itachi waiting for sasuke outside of the school and then they walk home together? also which episode is the itachi flashback when he was younger (sasuke was still a baby)?

Last edited by fuff; 2015-06-15 at 02:06.
Old 2015-06-20, 07:01   Link #3035
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Are there any benefits to activating the Mangekyo Sharingan but not activating Tsukuyomi or any Jutsu exclusive to it? Like enhanced 'predictive' ability or whatever (haven't read the manga since Sasuke VS Itachi)
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 07:20   Link #3036
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kinomoto View Post
Are there any benefits to activating the Mangekyo Sharingan but not activating Tsukuyomi or any Jutsu exclusive to it? Like enhanced 'predictive' ability or whatever (haven't read the manga since Sasuke VS Itachi)
From what's been shown in the series, the ONLY benefit of activating the Mangekyou is the access to the powerful eyes techniques (although in battle, it is a huge benefit).
Old 2015-06-20, 17:58   Link #3037
DeathBeforeDishonor

What is the song/instrumental that starts to play in epsisode 129

What is the song/instrumental that starts to play in episode 129, when itachi throws his kunai at his family crest on the wall? I have been searching everywhere for an answer to this question and have yet to find one, please tell me where i can find this song.
DeathBeforeDishonor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-04, 20:56   Link #3038
fuff

quick questions:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1830599

is that the mini series or are we getting another novel/hiden?!
Old 2015-07-05, 11:31   Link #3039
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
quick questions:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1830599

is that the mini series or are we getting another novel/hiden?!
It's just the novel version of the movie
Old 2015-07-11, 10:24   Link #3040
Alena_92

So when is the showing of the movie and is the series of naruto gai den continues?
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a