Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-04, 21:50   Link #6341
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Now that I think about it, there weren't really any Yandere characters in Rito's harem.
The mangaka probably already thought about this and decided against it. It's because a yandere never shares their love interest with anyone, and having violent tendencies, yanderes will go to extremes to make sure it stays that way. There is no guarantee for the safety of other harem candidates, Momo, or even Rito for that matter.

The only way they could get away with adding a yandere character in Rito's harem is if that character is semi-yandere, meaning they are possessive to a certain extent but will tolerate something like Momo's idea of Rito having multiple lovers, provided with the fact that she won't try to kill anyone either. I'm not even sure if that sort of yandere exists....
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 22:12   Link #6342
The Green One

Well a Yandere can be used as long as her attempts to murder Rito and the other haremettes in an excessively gory fashion just simply fail.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 23:15   Link #6343
Death Usagi
Banned

Well at least a Yandere is born, although it is temporary.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 05:09   Link #6344
n0m@n
C-Z

I can see the evil doctor from Black Cat lol.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:25   Link #6345
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Seeing the Nisekoi popularity poll got me thinking. Does Jump SQ not hold popularity polls? It's been three years and we've had none. I'd really like to know which girls are popular in Japan.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:48   Link #6346
Death Usagi
Banned

Why do I feel the ecchi yandere yami is going to become the next doujinshi material for a lot of To Love-ru doujinshi artists? ^^;;
Old 2014-02-05, 11:20   Link #6347
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Why do I feel the ecchi yandere yami is going to become the next doujinshi material for a lot of To Love-ru doujinshi artists? ^^;;
why do i feel that noone is going to complain about this?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 11:26   Link #6348
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
why do i feel that noone is going to complain about this?
They are going to love it a lot for sure...
Old 2014-02-07, 19:00   Link #6349
XFire
150% done

Alright, so as far as I can tell, this was one of the most plot-heavy chapters in the series in both meanings of the word.

Spoiler for the serious stuff:

Spoiler for The funny stuff:
Old 2014-02-07, 19:31   Link #6350
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ah, now I get why the trigger was peace of mind. Those scientists were really twisted.

Anti-planetary weapon? Really? I wonder what kind of insane stuff she can do.
Old 2014-02-07, 19:49   Link #6351
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Ah, now I get why the trigger was peace of mind. Those scientists were really twisted.

She seems to have the ability to manipulate anything, like taking control of water and transformed open a portal, so I guess she could probably black hole the whole planet if she wanted to.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 19:52   Link #6352
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

That's what Nemesis said. Though if she can manipulate space, she could just drop a piece of a star inside the atmosphere and ka-boom, no more planet.
Old 2014-02-07, 21:34   Link #6353
kagato3

Odd the principal was able to seem to know what that flash was. Maybe he really isn't a normal human.

Seems Darkness isn't quite the weapon the scientists hoped. She has shown less weapon like qualities then normal Yami
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 21:42   Link #6354
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Yami should gain the power to shift between normal and yandere self at will
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 21:48   Link #6355
SeaDam

Silly Darkness... that's not the ecchiest thing.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 01:11   Link #6356
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Odd the principal was able to seem to know what that flash was. Maybe he really isn't a normal human.

Seems Darkness isn't quite the weapon the scientists hoped. She has shown less weapon like qualities then normal Yami
that probably because of her experiences since she went on her own plus what she gained from earth. if she had trigger this system before she gain feeling and problems with ecchi things, she be more like how they wanted.
Old 2014-02-08, 02:48   Link #6357
zibi88

but there is this paradox... you cant get at "peace" as a weapon if you have no feelings or emotions.... so you have to have those in order to have the slight impression of what peace feels like

well lala saw the flash and rito disappear so maybe she later will join in... maybe she will use her warp-kun to get rito out and it might be harder to yami to track down rito when he is beign warped aroud

but I have a feeling that rito will say something that will make yami think of her own resolve... is this the biggest ecchi you can do or to become one xD (it would be a killer if rito withouth realizing what he was saying, just said that he allways belived that the biggest expression of love was a baby.... so yami places this as her new goal)

yet I still dont know how nemessis will play a role in all this.... maybe momo will put out her own words at her....nemesis said that she has this problem of wanting something other want.... so maybe momo will like tell her is it ok for yami to have rito all for herself while nemesis will not be able to have him now..... kinda to spark a small fight between the transform users to get some time or later nemesis cooperation of sealing dark yami as it become something she was not hoped for :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 08:38   Link #6358
Newhope

My bet is Momo/Rito will convince or find a weakness that will allow Darkness to become Rito's personal weapon or something alone those lines.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 09:14   Link #6359
SeaDam

It will (d)evolve into a contest between Momo, Nemesis and Darkness into who can think of the most ecchiest thing to do to Rito
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 09:35   Link #6360
ImperialFlameGod8190

Whats funniest about yami is she asks for an ecchi person and then the principal comes and she's like nope not you. But seriously the darkness rito doujin practically writes itself
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen