Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2008-09-16, 07:13   Link #2121
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielren20 View Post
do u know where i can download battle moon wars?
Yes, but you're not supposed to discuss this on the forums.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 16:59   Link #2122
Danielren20

how many days r there in the fate stay night game?
Danielren20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 21:55   Link #2123
Zarxs
Taco Bell Addict

Send a message via AIM to Zarxs
There are 16 days in the game.
Zarxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 16:09   Link #2124
Danielren20

ok thx and can u tell me which scenario r they reffering to from fate/stay night in the battle moon wars game i meen like r they refering to the ubw scenario or the hf or the anime
Old 2008-09-18, 16:13   Link #2125
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

It's Heaven's feel.

Emiya Shirou,the Counter Guardian.
Blade_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 12:49   Link #2126
Danielren20

for the game im not sure which story line im on right now its very confusing is there another scenario besides ubw or hf
Old 2008-09-21, 14:11   Link #2127
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Err first it might be helpful if you tell us what game? And the only other route beside UBW and HF is Fate.

Old 2008-09-22, 08:55   Link #2128
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
for the game im not sure which story line im on right now its very confusing is there another scenario besides ubw or hf
For the first play through you're forced to go for the Fate route. UBW for the second and HF after you finish UBW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_Lord View Post
Err first it might be helpful if you tell us what game? And the only other route beside UBW and HF is Fate.
And 40 'death' routes.
Old 2008-09-22, 12:05   Link #2129
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Anyway...what do you get after completing all the Tiger dojo?

Old 2008-09-22, 19:43   Link #2130
Danielren20

um how do u get the tiger stamps
Old 2008-09-22, 19:44   Link #2131
Danielren20

i think after u complete the tiger dojo and finish the 3 different stories like fate ubw and hf you get a secret ending
Old 2008-09-22, 21:40   Link #2132
Zarxs
Taco Bell Addict

Send a message via AIM to Zarxs
Quote:
um how do u get the tiger stamps
You get a Tiger Stamp ever time you die. You get a different one for ever different death sequence.
Zarxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 15:24   Link #2133
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Just wondering. In the Fate/Hollow Ataxaria, theres the famous scene where Archer got sliced perfectly in half by Saber. When Archer started shooting at Shirou, he uses Hrunting.
1)When he shoot the last Hrunting why didn't he just shoot Saber? It's much easier to kill Saber first before dealing with Shirou.
2)If let say Saber can deflect the arrow then when Saber is at range, why didn't he use Caladbolg? Sure the Hrunting might missed but wouldn't you deal with the incoming threat first than Shirou? Using Caladbolg would surely killed Saber, just like one of the bad ending in the UBW. Archer's Clairvoyance is at rank C so he surely can see Saber moving towards him at the greatest speed.Furthermore once Saber is killed he can start shooting Hrunting, which will keep coming back at Shirou even if he put up Rho Aias.
3)Is Archer really serious on killing Shirou? Such mistake cannot be made for one who has Eye of the mind(B-rank) isn't it? Or is he testing Shirou's capability in handling this type of situation?

Old 2008-10-08, 14:47   Link #2134
ElldenStorm

I'm just currious about Saber and the Excalibur. Alright, from what I've read, Excalibur is the sword we see Saber wielding throughout the series, just most of the time it's wrapped in a hyper wind vortex that glows ethereal blue? Right? So, is the sword always tangible and physically with Saber? Or does she summon it to her like she does her armor? Furthermore, what was the entire deal with her expending energy to summon the sword in the battle with Berserker, when the sword was already there in her hand? Does it have to be unsheathed of the invisible wind to charge up and attack? Or what?
ElldenStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 16:03   Link #2135
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

She summon the Excallibur. Just like Cu Chulainn summon his Gae Bolg. Also to unleash the true Excallibur true power(a.k.a. Excali-beam) she need to remove the Invisible wind. I mean you can't really expect to use a sword to it's maximum potential if it's still in it's sheath right?

Old 2008-10-08, 16:17   Link #2136
ElldenStorm

Cool deal... I've been contemplating writing an AU story focusing more on Arturia, so I was kinda wondering how all that was going to work.

So, she summons the blade to her like her armor. And it's invisible in the invisible wind barrier which is meant to hide her and her sword's identity, while also providing some other powers to the blade, but she has to drop the invisible wind in order really call on Excaliburs true potential?
Old 2008-10-09, 00:42   Link #2137
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

That's right. Like I say you can't release your sword full potential while it is still in it's sheath.

Old 2008-10-09, 09:19   Link #2138
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
3)Is Archer really serious on killing Shirou? Such mistake cannot be made for one who has Eye of the mind(B-rank) isn't it? Or is he testing Shirou's capability in handling this type of situation?
Since I didn't play F/HA (can't find any copies!) I can only answer this question of yorus--and yes he is dead serious on killing Shirou.

Quote:
Since I didn't play F/HA (can't find any copies!) I can only answer this question of yorus--and yes he is dead serious on killing Shirou.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElldenStorm View Post
I'm just currious about Saber and the Excalibur. Alright, from what I've read, Excalibur is the sword we see Saber wielding throughout the series, just most of the time it's wrapped in a hyper wind vortex that glows ethereal blue? Right? So, is the sword always tangible and physically with Saber? Or does she summon it to her like she does her armor? Furthermore, what was the entire deal with her expending energy to summon the sword in the battle with Berserker, when the sword was already there in her hand? Does it have to be unsheathed of the invisible wind to charge up and attack? Or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElldenStorm View Post
And it's invisible in the invisible wind barrier which is meant to hide her and her sword's identity, while also providing some other powers to the blade, but she has to drop the invisible wind in order really call on Excaliburs true potential?
It's called Invisible Air, and it's not a sheath, but an enchantment which warps light around with air so that the sword appears invisible. To us watchers it is shown glowing but it is supposed to be unseen, as shown by Lancer and Assassin.

Her sword is summoned, however her armor is formed with mana. Although both consumes mana, they're different--Saber can freely change her armor to her liking if she wants, but not her sword(which is an artifact)

Saber did not expend energy to 'summon' her sword against the battle--she was trying to unleash Excalibur to its full potential, in which she must first 'disband' Invisible Air as it gets in the way of Excalibur at full power.

Invisible Air does not provide Excalibur with any bonus apart from making it invisible. However, Saber can purposely direct all the wind on the sword at the enemy when disbanding the enchantment like a really powerful wind which is capable of shredding Ture Assassin the way you shred papers in shredders...(you can see I'm building up stress now...)

Invisible Wind is not a sheath.

Last edited by iamandragon; 2008-10-09 at 09:31.
Old 2008-10-09, 23:19   Link #2139
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

It still act as a sheath though. Or you may call it a magical spoiler tag.

Old 2008-10-10, 20:16   Link #2140
ElldenStorm

Right, I was actually refering to it as a Sheath, in the form and context of a verb. It's what it does. It sheaths and hides the sword. It's not an object, it's an action, it's what it's doing. I realize it's not an object / noun.