AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-26, 03:59   Link #281
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

That's a very nice explanation ^_^. And it also fit very well with the plot that young diviner can only do Taku, not Sen(they can only wait for God to entrust it to them, not request something.)
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 04:11   Link #282
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Right, thanks for the opinion
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 04:34   Link #283
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I agree with you on that with regards to the characters in Index, primarily because their motivations are mostly present-based influenced. Characters whose motivations are past-based influenced, whether direct or indirect, will have better and more detailed development, with more complex back-stories and stuff.
that's true too. Touma lost his past thus he live for present and future. He moves to protect his present making a perfect hero because he doesn't have anything to loose anymore from his past and only moving forward without second thoughts. But that itself is kinda to much straight but then again index have accelerator and shiage to fill in the gap.

I like how Hidan no Aria is because Kinji have them all. Past and present. He have spice on his life a perfect meal for my taste. His paste torments him but he faced and and surpassed it and even face up the one who torments his partners past thus opening a new path for them. That's the prologue of the long story.

Now if Hidan no Aria can also give importance to Muto and Shiranui too. I want see those two buddies to help Kinji in the fight. Muto's reasoning is fine plus he always ready to help Kinji. And even if Kinji always have the help from the girls. Guys partnering together to fight isn't that bad.
Old 2011-04-26, 05:00   Link #284
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
that's true too. Touma lost his past thus he live for present and future. He moves to protect his present making a perfect hero because he doesn't have anything to loose anymore from his past and only moving forward without second thoughts. But that itself is kinda to much straight but then again index have accelerator and shiage to fill in the gap.

I like how Hidan no Aria is because Kinji have them all. Past and present. He have spice on his life a perfect meal for my taste. His paste torments him but he faced and and surpassed it and even face up the one who torments his partners past thus opening a new path for them. That's the prologue of the long story.

Now if Hidan no Aria can also give importance to Muto and Shiranui too. I want see those two buddies to help Kinji in the fight. Muto's reasoning is fine plus he always ready to help Kinji. And even if Kinji always have the help from the girls. Guys partnering together to fight isn't that bad.
the combat pairing:

Aria - Kinji: excells at short range combat as well as melee
Shiranui - Kinji : i think they both did missions together back in the day so im gonna assume they're a deadly duo when it comes to short range and melee
Reki - Kinji : the most effective method in a combat run IMO. Kinji takes care of the short range (and probably mid range ones with his billiard shots) while Reki picks off the stragglers and long range units trying to get him
Riko - Kinji : pretty much like the pairing of Shiranui and Aria, but with the addition of being able to seduce (Riko can do that PRETTY MUCH and Kinji's already a gigolo at this time) enemies
Shirayuki - Kinji : very VERY deadly at close range (she's carrying a freakin katana) and probably a support gunner (M60 much?)
Old 2011-04-26, 06:21   Link #285
tsunade666

Shirayuki will lay waste on her enemies. Unlike Aria which doesn't use her hidan. Shirayuki spams her flame magic.

The best combo for me opinion is Kinji and Reki.
Old 2011-04-26, 06:27   Link #286
Zakoo

Well riko and Kinji it's also the fact that she can put him in HSS when she wants and even if his hormones calm down she just has to excitate him a little.

As long as the others don't know about HSS, it's all up about coincidences or Ki-kun's wild imagination.

Still ... Shirayuki ... 7-8 children, she writes ... huh, my opinion of her having a pure side has been crushed down.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 06:54   Link #287
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending of your point of view...
Spoiler for V9:

Also
Spoiler for V9:
8 alone, even from the first part that I read was quite serious.....hell, even 6 and 7 were at times. On that note....finally driving on into vol 7......

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
Aria - Kinji (katakana)
Shirayuki - Kin-chan (katakana)
Riko - Ki-kun (katakana)
Reki - Kinji-san (I believe...Kanji, can't really remember.)
Jeanne - Tohyama (Kanji)

There's no clear indication that Jeanne is part of Kinji's harem...yet.
All instances of Kinji were in katakana. That includes Reki's.

Quote:
Catching a bullet with his teeth reminded me of a Mythbusters where they proved it was impossible
Mythbusters needs to even prove this? O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You could go ahead and read it. The first two chapters are the end of the EU arc while the last 3 seem to be wind down chapters.
It's not end of E.U arc. EU's still around....just under new management and restructured.

Quote:
if they will end it in vol 4. I will rage max for this! it's not even funny. Though ova will save it from dying but the wait will be a killer.
Look at Index....

Also.....seriously...how can Reki not have any kills to her name....She doesn't even know about Butei Law 9 and thinks kill shots are perfectly fine....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-04-26 at 07:14.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 08:03   Link #288
tsunade666

Maybe Reki did kill someone before she come into butei high or a butei. Her birth place which I haven't have any info of maybe the reason but after meeting kinji I doubt she kill someone.
Old 2011-04-26, 08:07   Link #289
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Shirayuki will lay waste on her enemies. Unlike Aria which doesn't use her hidan. Shirayuki spams her flame magic.

The best combo for me opinion is Kinji and Reki.
she can spam with that fire element, but she'd break the rules again... im pretty sure that the reason why her punishment was light (just her katana was taken away from her) was probably her explanation involving protecting Kinji (inb4 the Hotogi house considers the Tohyama men as family and that Kinji is a fine candidate to be Shirayuki's wife) from EU.

I would like to know just how in the world did they stuff an RPG level explosive inside the humble 9mm bullet.

and i just noticed... the characters have something related to family issues....
Aria has problems with the Holmes house
Riko has to deal with her past
the Hotogi house are ZOMG stern to the point their grounding means being locked for one day inside a cellar
Reki is... umm... I dunno...
Jeanne? nah... im more concerned about her lulz than her family...
Watson has problems with her family's tradition and of herself
our MC is being dragged into all of it....
Old 2011-04-26, 08:11   Link #290
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
she can spam with that fire element, but she'd break the rules again... im pretty sure that the reason why her punishment was light (just her katana was taken away from her) was probably her explanation involving protecting Kinji (inb4 the Hotogi house considers the Tohyama men as family and that Kinji is a fine candidate to be Shirayuki's wife) from EU.

I would like to know just how in the world did they stuff an RPG level explosive inside the humble 9mm bullet.

and i just noticed... the characters have something related to family issues....
Aria has problems with the Holmes house
Riko has to deal with her past
the Hotogi house are ZOMG stern to the point their grounding means being locked for one day inside a cellar
Reki is... umm... I dunno...
Jeanne? nah... im more concerned about her lulz than her family...
Watson has problems with her family's tradition and of herself
our MC is being dragged into all of it....
Err...Shirayuki throws her fire around everytime they fight the main boss for the day...It's usually justified anyway whenever she gets involved...

As for the explosive bullet......Bolters
Old 2011-04-26, 08:17   Link #291
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Err...Shirayuki throws her fire around everytime they fight the main boss for the day...It's usually justified anyway whenever she gets involved...

As for the explosive bullet......Bolters
a .50BMG being a bolter round can make sense, but a 9mm? this isnt warhammer 40k ya know. tho i'd like to see Shirayuki wearing a Sister of Battle armor and screaming "for the Kin-chan-sama!"
Old 2011-04-26, 08:19   Link #292
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
a .50BMG being a bolter round can make sense, but a 9mm? this isnt warhammer 40k ya know. tho i'd like to see Shirayuki wearing a Sister of Battle armor and screaming "for the Kin-chan-sama!"
It's RPG level explosive...Bolt Pistol...
Old 2011-04-26, 08:43   Link #293
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
It's RPG level explosive...Bolt Pistol...
if thats the case, .50AE is better of or a .500S&W!

Konayuki... is into the Yuri world..... FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-
Old 2011-04-26, 09:50   Link #294
Argent Solbright
Vega, The Swooping Eagle

Konayuki is so cute :3
Old 2011-04-26, 13:21   Link #295
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

I think that the Chinese translators are missing lines on purpose.

They can't have missed this many by accident.
Old 2011-04-26, 16:37   Link #296
endarion88

Quote:
I think that the Chinese translators are missing lines on purpose.

They can't have missed this many by accident.
what did he missed?
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 16:41   Link #297
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Don't worry, I fixed it.

To be more specific, a random section of 3 lines.

It wasn't important, but I'm glad I know Japanese as well.

...I can't even remember which lines they were anymore.
Old 2011-04-26, 16:54   Link #298
endarion88

Quote:
Don't worry, I fixed it.

To be more specific, a random section of 3 lines.

It wasn't important, but I'm glad I know Japanese as well.

...I can't even remember which lines they were anymore.
ok but in which chapter? if i have miss something i'm gonna read it again
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 17:12   Link #299
AP24

I don't want this to be right but after reading the light novels I think the anime's first season will end in mid vol 5 cause it looks a lot better than the end of vol 3 as a season finale. If I'm right then the episodes will follow the novels this way:
Spoiler for episodes:
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 23:08   Link #300
tsunade666

they can't do vol 2 and 3 in 2 episodes. That will surely kill the story. the right choice is the end it on vol 3. It wouldn't destroy the source material.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen