AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-09, 20:17   Link #3221
Luurah
CROSS IN!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Luurah
Position(s): Tranlation Checker
Group: n/a
Project(s): Mirai Robo Daltanious (Daltanious: Robot of the Future)
IRC Channel: n/a
IRC Contact: n/a
E-Mail: luurah2011@hotmail.com

I am looking for a translator checker who can assist me in fixing any possible errors in my Daltanious translation. I have Episodes 1 and 2 ready for checking, and Episode 3 is almost ready for being checked.

If anyone is willing to do this for me, feel free to contact me at the e-mail address listed above. You will receive credit in the fansub for this. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Luurah; 2011-07-16 at 05:44.
Old 2011-07-10, 06:38   Link #3222
EternityPala
Translator/Fansubber

Group : FFFpeeps
IRC : #FFFpeeps@irc.rizon.net / #FFFpeeps-Recruitment@irc.rizon.net
Contact : PM EienShouko or send a PM via the animesuki forums.
Positions : Translators / Translation Checkers

We're in need of TL & TLC help on several of our projects. You'll be given a short test.

Last edited by EternityPala; 2011-07-10 at 12:10.
Old 2011-07-10, 11:35   Link #3223
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

This is just a reminder:

Asking for help on projects that are licensed or streaming on Crunchyroll, Nico Nico, Funimation or Viz is against the forum rules (specifically rule 1.1).

Any request that asks for help on such series will be deleted/edited without warning.

Thank you.
Old 2011-07-10, 12:05   Link #3224
CTO

Group: AFFTW
IRC: n/a
Contact: E-mail at afftwsubsrecruiting@gmail.com or drop by the chatbox on our website.
Positions: Translators, Translation Checkers, Typesetter, Karaoke.

More details at: http://www.animefansftw.com/blog/we-are-recruiting/
Old 2011-07-10, 12:15   Link #3225
Tragic
Stuck in Shitstorm
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Tragic
Positions : Translator
Group : AnCo^2
IRC : #AnCo@irc.rizon.net / #anco-recruits@irc.rizon.net
Contact : Contact Tragic via IRC, AnCo Forums, AnCo email (available on site) or AnimeSuki PM.

Our current translator has become very busy with a new job and would like another translator to work with to lessen his load. We're working on Kami-sama no Memo-chou and would like an additional TLor right away!
Old 2011-07-10, 22:32   Link #3226
Nathalie-sama
*Fansubber

Group: Yugioh! Subs
IRC: #yugioh!@irc.rizon.net
Email:
Positions: Karaoke Stylist, Editor, and Typesetter

Okay, we need a sexy ass karaoke stylist to finish a bunch of projects left over. Everything is timed for you, all you gotta to do it put effects on it. But, we will be critical as **** with what you put out. Fonts, effects, style, all that will be criticized. Use aesthetics bro. Pretty things, not just fireworks thinking it will be awesome.

lua programmers preferred, afx is meh. But show us what you got. Send us samples of your work.

Editors - edit scripts, English, work with translator, must complete scripts within 24 hours.

Typesetters - .ass/.ssa preferred, all that crazy stuff is alright, but you know. Send us samples of your work.

Email us or talk to us on IRC.
Old 2011-07-11, 12:45   Link #3227
Chiki

Position(s): J>E Translators, TLC, Typesetters, Editors, Timers, K-timers, K-afx makers, Encoders, Capper and Banner maker
Group: Chiki-Subs
Project(s): Mayo Chiki, R-15, Itsuka Tenma no Kurousagi, Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel
IRC Channel: #chiki
IRC Contact: Chiki
E-Mail: chikisubs@gmail.com

We’re in desperate need of J>E Translators, TLC, Typesetters, Editors, Timers, K-timers, K-afx makers, Encoders, Capper and Banner maker. If you’re interested in joining us please contact us at chikisubs@gmail.com or join #chiki-RCT to apply.

If you just want to help us get through this season that would be great too and you must have some subbing experience. We don't want people joining and not doing their share of work.

Last edited by Chiki; 2011-07-29 at 13:55. Reason: Update
Old 2011-07-12, 22:52   Link #3228
GeRi
*Fansubber

Animearth Recruitment

Animearth Fansubs is recruiting translators to help us with our project.

We were subbing Toriko with Kaen Fansubs, but when FUNi licensed it we decided to drop it.

Now we are interested to start a new project. If you wanna help us out you are welcomed.

Anyone who is interested can find us at our IRC channel #animearth@irc.rizon.net
You can also pm me here or you can send us an e-mail. /

Last edited by GeRi; 2011-07-13 at 11:50.
Old 2011-07-13, 17:03   Link #3229
katana-subs
*Fansubber

Position: All positions(but most TLer(s))
Group: Katana-subs
IRC Channel: #katana-subs@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: katanasubs@gmail.com

We need a TL now so we can start with a show next season!

We have no project on going so we will decide what anime we should do when we get enough staff(Tl's vote counts most)
all positions need somekind of experience, the only position that dont need experience is Quality checker, Translator and Translator Checker

if you are intressed of be a part of us please apply on our irc channel and pm bhowrath or email us.

thanks for taking the time for reading this

Last edited by katana-subs; 2011-08-09 at 18:01. Reason: Changed some info
Old 2011-07-15, 12:43   Link #3230
Kamikazenor

Phantom-subs[PHT] are currently recruiting translators (chi/jap->eng), translation checkers (jap->eng) and encoders for our current projects and possible new ones.
We're working on 2 projects right now - Kami-sama no Memochou for this season, and a non-seasonal anime we haven't announced yet.

Contact info:

IRC: #phantom-subs@irc.rizon.net
MSN: leifruben@hotmail.com
E-mail: phantomsubs@hotmail.com
Old 2011-07-18, 12:47   Link #3231
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

Position(s): Translator, typesetters, timers, after effects, editors, kara, encoder
Group: KAW
Project(s): Kami-sama no memo-chou Kindaichi shonen no jikembo/ Kindaichi case files kodomo no omocha (kodocha) season 2 (aka second half),
IRC Channel: #Kindaichi@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Tantei, strike2020, kamikazeee, teghte, speechless
E-Mail:seabiscuit.0@gmail.com

KAW or (Kindaichi Academy Works) is a group focused on underdone mystery anime and manga. we like to do other series as well. we are very appreciated by fans of the series we do. we will train people for timing, and typesetting. we are focused on doing High Quality work. we are not demanding if you are not working on a show that is currently airing (in which case we ask that you get the episode done in a timely manner while still keeping a qaulity translation.) also translators can pick projects
Old 2011-07-23, 01:12   Link #3232
TheProfosist

Group: @Home Encoding
IRC: #@Home@irc.rizon.net
Email: admin@athomeencoding.com
Projects: http://www.athomeencoding.com/?page_id=5 are our current projects but we pick up new ones all the time. Also if there are anime that you have been wanting to work on let us know and we can probably start that project up. (Note: we only work from DVD and BD)

We are currently looking for users who are interested in being an active part of our encoding group and are looking for (in order of importance):

Typesetters, Timers, Encoders

you must have at least some knowledge in the area that you apply. even if you consider yourself a noob, your welcome to grow your skills here as long as you commit your self to the group.
Old 2011-07-25, 00:49   Link #3233
Onion

Cool Encoder needed

Position: Encoder
Group: Tondemonai Fansubs, Tonde
IRC Channel on rizon: #tondemonai
E-Mail: tondemonaifs@gmail.com

Our requirements are thus:You must to be able to hardsub(burn, embed, etc, whatever) signs and karaoke to an mkv and then softsub the rest of the subs. You also need to be able to do chapters(If you can't do this, we can teach you). These are the basic requirements.

If you would like to help out, send us an e-mail pm me on Animesuki.

Thanks!
Old 2011-07-29, 12:27   Link #3234
boyinblue
Ninja
*Fansubber

Position: TL(Jap->Eng), TLC, Timer, QC, Encoder, Karaoke fx, Typesetter(everything).
Group: Monogatari
IRC Channel: #monogatari@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: monogatarifansubs@gmail.com

Translators, you are the ones who decide what show you translate.

Previous experience/requirements: None for Tl, TLC, and QC. Everyone else should know how to do their job.

If you're interested, email me @ the email above, visit the website above, or go on our irc channel and pm any op.

We look forward to working with you. ^_^

Last edited by boyinblue; 2011-08-05 at 15:55. Reason: Updated email address
Old 2011-08-02, 12:17   Link #3235
Zelloss

Position desired: Translator Japanese==> eng or Chinese ===>eng
Group: Zellmuvluv
Project(s): Muv-Luv Alternative
E-Mail: zelloss010@hotmail.com

It's for a team french, but i understand English, so...
This can also help for a future English translations, who know

I would really like to share this serie to many people as possible, thank you in advance

Last edited by Zelloss; 2011-08-08 at 14:26.
Old 2011-08-02, 22:56   Link #3236
hiyonomay

Position: Quality Checker
Group: Hiyono Fansubs
IRC Channel: #hiyonolist@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: hiyonofansubs@hotmail.com

Must be native english and strong to catch mistakes.
PM hiyonomay or vyse_homunculus or seeker1458

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-08-03 at 01:07.
Old 2011-08-03, 11:13   Link #3237
Southrop
Fansubber

Group: Chaos Fansubs (Chaos|Theory)
Looking for: Translator/Translation Checker, Editor, Timer, Karaoke, Encoder!
Requirements: Experience is necessary. I'm not looking for people who can do things very quickly. Quality over quantity any time in my opinion, as we are not a weekly show fansub group. Encoder needs to be skilled and experienced though!
Projects: Zettai Karen Children DVDs, Nichijou BDs, Clannad + After Story BDs (joint with MII). I'm willing to pick up new optical media shows that any new members want to do provided that they also work on the show.
IRC: #chaos-recruit@irc.rizon.net (Leave a message for me, or if you need to leave, leave me a means to contact you)
Site: http://chaos-th.com/
I can also be found actively on BakaBT (username: Southrop). Messaging me here, on BakaBT or on MangaFox are all good ways to contact me. Alternatively, email me directly at southrop113[at]gmail[dot]com.
Old 2011-08-03, 13:08   Link #3238
Skr

Position: Translator
Group: Shindou-Anime
IRC Channel: #shindou-anime@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Skr or Tajima/[Umi]
Project: Hunter x Hunter 2011

Already have a full team outside of the translator.

We probably won't do this if CR picks it up, but only three (or so) NTV series have ever been simulcasted (Beelzebub, Deadman Wonderland, and Rainbow), so there isn't as big as a certainty of them picking it up as if it were airing on Fuji or TV Tokyo.

Last edited by Skr; 2011-08-07 at 00:29.
Old 2011-08-03, 18:32   Link #3239
doll_licca
Licca Fansubs Founder

Licca Fansubs is looking for translators and timers.

We are a fairly new subbing group that has been in operation for approximately 10 months now. We have established a reputation for being a group capable of finishing relatively long series in a reasonably efficient manner. You all may have seen our relatively aggressive release schedule in action.

However, we would like to potentially expand the number of series that we can do, and that will require additional translators and timers.

Our specialty is in older mahou shoujo and older World Masterpiece Theater series.

If you would like to join us as a translator, the series we are ready and have available to work on will be dependent on the language that you know.

If you would like to join us as a timer, you will need to be able to keep up with our aggressive release schedule. We are mostly looking for timers that can time our World Masterpiece Theater projects, namely The Story of Pollyanna - Girl of Love, and Little Women II - Jo's Boys.

You will be tested to determine your competency level.

You will not be asked to work on Happy Kappi; that is being worked on by our core staff.

The best way to contact me is via IRC, as I tend to forget to read e-mails, and I don't use this forum except for announcing releases. I'm usually in Licca Fansubs' IRC channel from 6pm-12am, GMT -6.

Information
Position(s): Translators, Timers
Group: Licca Fansubs
Project(s): The Story of Pollyanna - Girl of Love, Little Women II - Jo's Boys
IRC Channel: #licca-fansubs@irc.chatspike.net (NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ON RIZON!)
IRC Contact: Doll_Licca
E-Mail: liccafansubs@gmail.com
Old 2011-08-05, 05:36   Link #3240
KiRA_VI
Seraph

E-S Recruitment

Position: Translator (JP-EN), Translation Checker, Distribution (Seedbox/XDCC), Timer, K-Timer, Editor, Quality Checker, K-AFX, Typesetter (In order of importance.)
Group: Ecchi-Subs
IRC Channel: #Ecchi-Subs@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: x@ecchi-subs.ani-x.com (IRC communication recommended.)

Note: We especially need TL's, TL's also get to pick the show, and/or any we currently still need TL'd.

Last edited by KiRA_VI; 2011-08-06 at 02:44. Reason: Updated E-Mail, Added Position.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator