Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_kun View Post
do you have a gf?
Yes I do.
We were friends before but after having dinner with her on Valentine's Day, I asked her out and she accepted

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:05   Link #242
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
After reading that post of yours about you making her don cat ears, I was thinking, did you make her wear nekomimi for the whole day?
You make it sound like I forced her to wear the cat ears. In reality, I took advantage of a number of opportunities I was presented with at the time to arrange a situation where there was a high probability she would end up wearing cat ears, then simply told her I wanted a photo once she was wearing them.

No such opportunities presented themselves on Valentine's day, so no, I didn't make her wear them. Although I did learn she takes the licking approach to eating ice cream cones.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:11   Link #243
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
You make it sound like I forced her to wear the cat ears. In reality, I took advantage of a number of opportunities I was presented with at the time to arrange a situation where there was a high probability she would end up wearing cat ears, then simply told her I wanted a photo once she was wearing them.
To summarise it all, you manipulated her to wear them. Evil perverted man you are.

I am just teasing. Please don't get angry.

However, being presented with such an opportunity probably made you realise how cute she is and would deter you to do anything that would damage your relationship.

Quote:
No such opportunities presented themselves on Valentine's day, so no, I didn't make her wear them. Although I did learn she takes the licking approach to eating ice cream cones.
I am jealous. Don't tempt me, because I am planning to make my first $100,000 before 25. Which means no girlfriends for me.

I doubt I would even attract a girl right now because I am not very good looking, not tactful, and have a serious problems with social skills. After I start making lots of dosh, they will start coming, though I doubt I would want any of those.

Looks like I am destinied to be single for the rest of my life.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:14   Link #244
Jill Valentine

Lol funny thread.

Happy belated Valentine's, my day sucked lol, i hope yours didn't.
Jill Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:42   Link #245
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
To summarise it all, you manipulated her to wear them. Evil perverted man you are.
All I did was give the cat ears to one of the guys in my anime club to look at, who then proceeded to walk over to her and put them on her before she could react, likely because she was the cutest girl in attendence. This broke the script for the K-On-esque "you're the odd one out if you don't wear them" scenario I had planned to get around her shyness, so I think I can safely consider myself entirely innocent.

Old 2010-02-16, 03:46   Link #246
Jill Valentine

Quote:
All I did was give the cat ears to one of the guys in my anime club to look at, who then proceeded to walk over to her and put them on her before she could react, likely because she was the cutest girl in attendence. This broke the script for the K-On-esque "you're the odd one out if you don't wear them" scenario I had planned to get around her shyness, so I think I can safely consider myself entirely innocent.

Shhhh, off topic, delete your post's before the mod's see them

You can talk in your profiles.
Jill Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:49   Link #247
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You should have made her meowed. Think of it as "active participation in club activities".

But allow me to extend my late congratulations for hooking yourself up with a real-life kemonomimi (this is not intended to be an insult or sarcastic comment, this is a compliment). One who appreciates cute stuff deserves to have a living one of his own.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 09:06   Link #248
cheppa

Quote:
...Aren't you a little young to be playing erogames?
erogames are hentai, right? hentai is gross! it's really gross! ikk! eye do not like it at all! >.< hentai is for boys who are desprate and can't get a rl girlfriend! no?
cheppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 12:21   Link #249
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

I attended a funeral on Valentine's day weekend. Yeah...
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 13:17   Link #250
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimingan12 View Post
Yes I do.
We were friends before but after having dinner with her on Valentine's Day, I asked her out and she accepted
oh you lucky guy you got yourself another date. your valentines seemed have gone right .

wow and cheppa that did hurt

well to tell you the truth the only reason I have this avi and sig is that I really like BB art. Nothing more nothing less.

or is it wrong to enjoy an art style?

and zero go to "rate your avatar" thread so I can rate you.
john_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 15:47   Link #251
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart

My baby girl was my valentine and we were both sick, so yea. =/
Old 2010-02-16, 15:56   Link #252
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheppa View Post
erogames are hentai, right? hentai is gross! it's really gross! ikk! eye do not like it at all! >.< hentai is for boys who are desprate and can't get a rl girlfriend! no?
Erogames are not automatically "hentai" (perverted sex) but they sometimes do have "ecchi" (regular sex) as part of the storyline.

Ren'ai (date-sims) may or may not have sexual encounters - the age rating is usually a clue.

And no, they aren't *only* for 'desperate boys'.... but some of the lamer ones with pathetic storylines might be
Old 2010-02-16, 17:07   Link #253
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

I feel so lonely and depressed... because I have no girlfriend...

This is the main reason I don't like Valentines Day, because the self-deprivation of single people... but I didn't noticed since it was on the same day as Chinese New Year, so...
Old 2010-02-16, 17:31   Link #254
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

I saw the icon indicating I had posted in this thread and since I have no memory of ever posting in a thread like this I decided to look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
The only time I have ever celebrated Valentine's Day is back in elementary school where you were required to give valentines to the whole class. I suppose that means technically I have received just as many valentines from other guys as from girls...
Oh. Well, good to see nothing's changed in 2 years. Hahaha. Ha...
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 17:40   Link #255
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
I feel so lonely and depressed... because I have no girlfriend...

This is the main reason I don't like Valentines Day, because the self-deprivation of single people... but I didn't noticed since it was on the same day as Chinese New Year, so...
ahh that is why I love being single. There are no nagging gf's that expect you to be that prince with shining armor and do something she would be happy about.(they hardly can be happy about anything)

No nagging , no bitching , no giving you bad conscience about stuff you should have done for her. Man knowing all this I now know that these valentine days will be best days of my life until that faithful valentine day comes and I will have a gf that is just gonna be bitchy about everything.

So in all and all my valentine kicked ass
Old 2010-02-16, 17:55   Link #256
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
So, she became your girlfriend on Valentine's Day?

That's the first time I ever heard of something like that. Kudos.
Thanks
And yes around 10 p.m. I asked her and she said yes.

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 19:03   Link #257
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimingan12 View Post
^Thanks again
I actually just got her roses and a teddy bear and then took her out to dinner at a Persian resteraunt.
It's actually a second Valentine's Day that turned out good.
Just be confident and give it a try atleast. You never know what might happen.
stole the words out of my mouth.

that way you can be ugly and still get a gf

Last edited by john_kun; 2010-02-17 at 10:50.
Old 2010-02-17, 01:47   Link #258
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
You should have made her meowed. Think of it as "active participation in club activities".

But allow me to extend my late congratulations for hooking yourself up with a real-life kemonomimi (this is not intended to be an insult or sarcastic comment, this is a compliment). One who appreciates cute stuff deserves to have a living one of his own.
I thought about asking for a "moe moe kyun", but I figured it was best to get the photo in before she thought about what I was having her do too much.

And thanks for the compliment. She's actually not the first girl I've gotten a photo of in cat years, but the others photos don't count since they were taken at cons. Besides, the twin catgirl cosplayers I meet in 2008 were too young for me.

(No, I'm not a creep. Their mom was right there when I took their photo.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheppa View Post
It's not just for desperate boys. There's yaoi erogames as well.

And actually, all kidding aside, I know some girls who play male oriented erogames for the plot. Some of those games have had plots good enough to get non-adult releases later on.

Old 2010-02-17, 08:57   Link #259
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
I attended a funeral on Valentine's day weekend. Yeah...
>o< sorry to hear that.

Quote:
(No, I'm not a creep. Their mom was right there when I took their photo.)
That's what creep usually say, no?

Kidding kidding

Quote:
Some of those games have had plots good enough to get non-adult releases later on.
/OT, then why not releasing them with no adult contents from the start if those games are mainly about the plot and not the adult images?
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 11:24   Link #260
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
>o< sorry to hear that.

That's what creep usually say, no?

Kidding kidding

/OT, then why not releasing them with no adult contents from the start if those games are mainly about the plot and not the adult images?
yeah that is probably the worst thing you can do on valantines.