AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-12, 10:26   Link #1281
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just hoping the licensed versions will still have these and colored pages colored.

Spoiler for Safe enough:
Old 2010-10-12, 21:37   Link #1282
okudozu

SUPER ZOMBIES!! CHARGERS! TANKS! JOCKEYS! WITCH! SMOKERS! HUNTER! haha
okudozu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 21:41   Link #1283
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Just hoping the licensed versions will still have these and colored pages colored.

Spoiler for Safe enough:
nice one the license version probably will keep the color
Old 2010-10-14, 04:38   Link #1284
Stelgart

Hello everyone

Chapter 27 was pretty interesting.(and it's already translated)

Has anyone noticed,that Saya tries to show an affection to Kohta? Page 15 of chapter 27.

She never acted like this before.Looks like she was just happy to help Hirano (When Saya said :"You know all about breaking and entering too,huh?"
And we know the reason why she is acting like this,right?

Here is the quote from another forum,about Asami death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatJimBob View Post
Was the way she died lame yeah. Did it have to happen as far as the story is concerned yeah. She was put in to help develop Hirano. It made him go crazy when he had to shoot her, made Takagi aware that she can loose him to some one else and showed the reader that just because hes a bigger guy does not mean he can't have a love interest and he can have his own personal relationships develop like Hirano + Takagi which is what there setting up.
HEll,yeah :-) Give me my SayaxHirano love arc,already !

The chapter had some funny scenes with Hirano, Alice and Shizuka but without losing sight of the serious tone of the characters due to the events of chapter #25. When Takashi asks Kohta if they are taking too many weapons and Hirano says that he wants the group to be capable of control its own destination(and he was thinking about Asami at this moment). By the way, Saeko is even more Femme Fatale with that gun.I hope for the more action in next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
Reading the manga, I think the anime will end when they escape the mansion. If they faithfully wish (should) follow the manga then it would make the perfect cliffhanger for a season two.
Hmmm,you were 100 % right...

P.S.Could anyone tell me,which chapter of volume 6 manga was the last one-chapter 26 or 25?

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-10-14 at 05:45.
Stelgart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 06:35   Link #1285
lightbringer
M9000

Most of us thought the anime would end after the mansion incident once we knew it would be one season long. I was sure they'll cut the airport chapters, too. But I don't think any of us predicted that they would include the Saeko temple visit

I think 25 was the last chapter in volume 6, but I'm not 100% sure about that.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 07:26   Link #1286
Stelgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Most of us thought the anime would end after the mansion incident once we knew it would be one season long. I was sure they'll cut the airport chapters, too. But I don't think any of us predicted that they would include the Saeko temple visit
I think 25 was the last chapter in volume 6, but I'm not 100% sure about that.
Well,Saeko is so popular. I remember there was a poll on Dragon Age page,and Saeko won the first place ,so....Nice marketing move,Madhouse....Very nice indeed.
Madhouse will release OVA next year,right? So maybe it's going to be about Rika and her partner and their little trip...That's why it's called "Drifters of the dead " if you know what i mean.
And thank you for the info about chapter 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
Also I think the PTSD in regards to Hirano is going to flare up again sometime down the road and it might end up with Saya having to do something drastic like kiss him.
No,i guess it's going to be something different.

I remember that moment (chapter 2 page 57 of manga,and episode 3 of anime),when group of students was running to the bus.One of the girl's boyfriend had been caught by zombie.And she decided to die with him.

Girl:Takuzou !

Saya: Don't go! If you get bitten then escaping will be pointless.

But that girl just could't live without the man she loved,and she ran back.

Saya:She heard me! Why is she going back? I don't understand this!! (she will undestand .....she will...but later)

Shizuka:If the rest of the world is like this,maybe we'd be better off dead.

Saya:You call yourself a nurse?

Hirano:"Look out" He killed the zombie and saved Saya

Saya:What makes you think you can interrupt me when i'm talking you,stupid tub of lard?

Hirano "Well,i don't know".His eyes were full of love when he looked at her. (And notice Saya's reaction-very important moment....)

The author of manga has hinted us ,that the same situation will happen with Saya and Hirano. Deadly fight and desperate situation (Do you remember What Shizuka said in chapter 26 :You are a knight now.I'ts your duty to protect everyone you can.Just like Asami did! "-notice his reaction when Shizuka mentioned Asami-very important moment also ... So Hirano will decide to sacrifice his life to protect his friends ) . Saya will have a choise-go without Hirano or follow him.And she will be the only one,who will follow Hirano. And Hirano will ask her:"Why ,Saya, you followed me?" And she will say something like:"I've learned,that you must never leave the person you love.And it's better die together.(Just like her parents.They fought together for the last minute....).

So their love for each other will become evident to both of them.

But they will survive,of course

Something tells me,that HOTD manga may end up just like "war of the worlds"(by Steven Spielberg ) movie. Decease will be cured by nature,not scientists...

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-10-14 at 08:59.
Old 2010-10-14, 09:05   Link #1287
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I had a weeird dream last nightt, that I went around the world stealing all the saeko item based stuff
Old 2010-10-14, 09:41   Link #1288
Stelgart

I'm worried about Saeko getting a new weapon.Here is why

Quote taken from another forum :

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.E.Nelson View Post
I had a similar foreboding when she got the Beretta pistol. Here's how I see it: Saeko will most likely get bit saving the group but not outright killed by THEM. I think she is the only group member with the intestinal fortitude to commit suicide on her own (vs. having a team member do it.) .
Quote:
Now the traditional Japanese means of suicide wouldn't keep you from becoming one of THEM and cutting your own head off would be difficult to the extreme. Running herself through the head might work but would be incredibly undignified in my view. Now a pistol though, that is quick and easy and I don't know about in Japan but in western culture suicide by pistol has been plenty romanticized.
Quote:
Her sadism also makes her a Candidate for sacrifice too imo, all the other characters have one flaw or another but her desire to hurt and kill others for her own enjoyment comes the closest to making her evil. Sadly, (because she is definatly my favorite character next to Kouta) I think Saeko-sans days are numbered, I bet her last scene will be heroic, tragic and dignified.
And here goes my own quote from another forum:

I agree with you.Becides,I remember the dialog between Saeko and Saya's father (Souichiro Takagi ):

Souichiro Takagi :Take this blade.It's yours now.
Saeko:I know this is rude,but unless there's a reason, I can't accept this.
Souichiro Takagi :Busujima Sensei gave me his guidance.Accept it...with my gratitude.
Saeko:If that's the case,then i must give it to my father.
Souichiro Takagi :haha...mmm...just like a member ot the busujima family.You say nothing but what you think.
Saeko.I'm sorry

Saeko.Or ,instead of me,maybe you should give it to Taka...Komuro.He's our true...
Souichiro Takagi :I have known of him since he was a young lad.He has grown into fine young man.It's clear to me,that you trust him.But...he is full of doubt.
Saeko:doubt?yes,that's true.
Souichiro Takagi :in trying times,people need a leader.

So,as we can see,Souichiro Takagi gave that perfect blade to Saeko only because he wasn't sure if Takashi is a good leader at that moment.

This dialog i guess is very important,because...

Yes,Takashi is not so strong leader in the beginning,but later...And now i think in later chapters of manga Saeko,before she sacrifices her life, will give this blade to....Takashi! (because Takashi was the only person she wanted to give it after her father ). And she will say something like:

Saeko :"Takashi,you are very strong and good leader. Please,take this blade and fight..."

Takashi:"No,i can't .You'll gonna die very fast without it.And i can't leave you here"

Saeko:"No,you must take it and please,bring this blade to my father as a remind of his daughter,and tell him ,that she died a honorable death.Just like a member of the Busujima family.And Take CARE OF REI"

This is why the author of manga gave her the pistol,i guess.Saeko will give her blade to Takashi and she will sacrifice her life,but she won't last long without her main weapon(she is not gun otaku like Kohta afterall). And she'll commit suicide.

And here is the difference between Saekox Takashi and HiranoxSaya.Saya will follow Hirano (read my post above ) .Takashi also loves Saeko in his special way. But he will not follow Saeko.Because he has Rei (and i think he loves her, but he need time to realize it.Becides Saeko will tell Takashi to take care of Rei.So Takashi can't just leave her(Do you remember ,that Saeko mentioned about double suicide ReixTakashi? She knows ,that Rei can't live without Takashi.If Takashi will die-Rei dies also. So one more reason why Saeko will sacrifice her life and that's why she will ask Takashi to take care of Rei .And one more thing:maybe Takashi's mother and Rei'd father are dead.So Rei and Takashi really gonna need each other .)

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-10-17 at 00:00.
Old 2010-10-14, 09:59   Link #1289
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Overexageration, a common fault in most people.... not me thankfuly
Old 2010-10-14, 10:09   Link #1290
Stelgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Overexageration, a common fault in most people.... not me thankfuly
So you think i am wrong....care to explain? Because I'm in need of much more arguments than this one...
Thanks in advance.
Old 2010-10-14, 10:36   Link #1291
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Why should I? Your looking way too much into this, almost so that your trying to troll saeko fans.

If she snaps tthe team will get her senses back like with kota. If she's cornered and pretty much dad, I rather her commit suicide.

You think she got the gun fr suicide? More like a excuse to show off her legs from time to time.
Old 2010-10-14, 11:51   Link #1292
Stelgart

Quote:
almost so that your trying to troll saeko fans.
Now that was really strange indeed... Relax,nobody is trolling Saeko fans.Becides, i like this character alot also.But as i can see,you have nothing to say and you have nothing to discuss at all,right? Everything is clear to you...Well,good for you. So what are you doing here in that case?

Becides,i said she might die in the end of manga...Do you feel the difference? Or should i say:"oh no,i will not let Saeko die,i'm her number 1 fan boy atc?" If you disagree with my opinion-you should explain why,or you can just don't pay attention at all.

I have the right to my own opinion...And it's not the reason to call me "troll", if you disagree with me.
So the only person who is trolling now would be you.

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-10-14 at 12:45.
Old 2010-10-14, 12:05   Link #1293
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wow getting a bit childish, And before you go on about how I'm being childish and you're being a adult. lets just drop it.

I read in some post "If anyones gonna commit suicide it will be saeko" and then i saw your post after mine.
Old 2010-10-14, 12:11   Link #1294
Stelgart

Quote:
And before you go on about how I'm being childish .
Why should i ?

I admit that maybe i was wrong at some point.But i didn't want to troll anyone. And i don't need enemies on this forum.

Peace.

Quote:
I read in some post "If anyones gonna commit suicide it will be saeko" and then i saw your post after mine.
I don't know who that person was ... Well,i was talking about suicide also .Becides i said:"I hope i am wrong".

Looks like we have a bit of a misunderstanding here.

Ok,nvm.

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-10-14 at 13:06.
Old 2010-10-14, 12:21   Link #1295
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I said almost. Because it was right after my dream post. And I'm not one of those fanboys that you mentioned.

I belive if there's gonna be a bad end, it will be like the mists...god I hope not... thast ending was daaark

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2010-10-14 at 12:33.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 12:40   Link #1296
Stelgart

Quote:
I said almost. Because it was right after my dream post.
Well,that was my post actually in this case i was trying to explain why Saeko might do it.And if you are talking about my "Saeko's fan much?" quote ...That was a joke. But I'll edit my post and delete it.

Quote:
And I'm not one of those fanboys that you mentioned.
I wasn't trying to tell,that you are one of them.

Quote:
I belive if there's gonna be a bad end, it will be like the mists...god I hope not... thast ending was daaark
Mists? Are you talking about another manga or anime?

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-10-15 at 03:40.
Old 2010-10-14, 14:03   Link #1297
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

The Mist, a horror movie with a huge twisted ending. You can youtube the ending.
Old 2010-10-15, 02:12   Link #1298
Stelgart

Quote:
The Mist, a horror movie with a huge twisted ending. You can youtube the ending.
The darkest ending i've ever seen....Not my kind of movie,that's for sure.Manga just can't end like this.Most of us will just drop it,and will not support mangaka.(Off-topic:speaking of horror movies,watch "1408"-you won't regret.)

Quote:
Your looking way too much into this
Well,yeah,but as i mentioned on my profile i like reading books (but manga,ofcourse,is not a book.It's just a way to kill 10 minutes of your freetime).That's why i like to philosophise sometimes

Quote:
You think she got the gun fr suicide? .
Yes...She will fight with this gun but....But saeko is not a gun otaku like Hirano (don't forget,that she doesn't know how even use this gun at this moment..So it might be a long road to the "suicide " moment). So she won't last long without her primary weapon-blade,which gave her Takagi's father.And i 've got a feeling that she will give this blade to Takashi,right before she sacrifices her life.And i explained why.Read my post about Saeko if you don't mind and pay attention at ending part of my post also-ReixTakashiXSaeko question is not solved yet also...

And Saeko is already very popular and sexi.So i don't think the author of manga gave her a new weapon just to make her look even sexier and more popular.It would be 2 easy...And hotd manga has elements of drama .(Maybe Saeko is just like Asami.I mean -Everyone was like "wow" about Asami at first,but she died later...Because she was put in to help develop Hirano. It made him go crazy when he had to shoot her, made Takagi aware that she can loose him to some one else.Read my post above about Saya and Kohta also if you want.And Saeko was put in to help develop Takashi.Such as make him more responsible for his team mates.(Do you remember Saeko's "you must take responsibility" right?) And help to develop his relationship with Rei at some point.Becides,she's got excellent fighter skills and she is very smart and wise person .)

But yes,i don't expect anyone to die soon.Asami died in chapter 25,and chapter 27 is the newest one.So we should wait for volume 9 or even volume 10(i guess it's going to be the last one) to find the answers out.
Let's just wait ...

As i said before,I think hotd manga might end like "war of the worlds" (by Steven Spielberg ) movie.Disease will be cured by nature somehow,not scientists(i don't want another "I am legend" movie ending ).Human need to make colonies,protect survivors and wait...(and maybe create a special groups of people,who will fight with "them ".) How long? It's hard to tell.But it's a zombie apocalypse/survival afterall.

And how do you think the desease will be cured?

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-10-15 at 05:44.
Old 2010-10-15, 06:01   Link #1299
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Yeah, i remember that movie. I don't know what was worse, the ending or that crazy old woman.
Old 2010-10-15, 07:04   Link #1300
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Yeah, i remember that movie. I don't know what was worse, the ending or that crazy old woman.
i hope you mean the religious chick and not the old lady with the flamethrower cuz the old lady was awesome.

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies