AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-10-13, 18:22   Link #261
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

humm, at least it isn't so engrish to be honest
The major part of the lyrics are quite melodious and understandable, without giving too much "meh" side of random english words (i'm the bone of my sword! yeh >_>)

but surely the bold sentence is really... huh wuut?
Old 2007-10-13, 19:02   Link #262
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keruri View Post
Could anyone get me a screenshot of this? I'm really bad at taking them myself.
Thanks for the comment; I missed this on my first two run-throughs.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
Oooooo! Got a Youtube link for that pretty thing?!
Sub will be out in a few days anyway, but here you go:
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-13, 20:42   Link #263
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-13, 22:32   Link #264
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep2:
Few such examples:

Shaft is so good with their art style and the simplicity of the presentation with all those angles. It doesn't clog the visual senses. Too bad they don't believe in good animated movements.

Quote:
Spoiler:
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 02:32   Link #265
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ep 1

Don't really have time to make a proper comment right now, or read what others have said, but I will say this: wow, this has potential!
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 07:12   Link #266
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 2 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 13:49   Link #267
Keruri
Like a falling star

I made a TV sized version of Euphoric Field. I love this song to pieces. <3

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SFCSJIE

[Feel more than free to remove the link if this isn't allowed.]

Also, would anyone be kind enough to make me a few avatars if I provided times and/or make me a signature using a picture of Renji? I'd be forever grateful.

Last edited by Keruri; 2007-10-15 at 10:22.
Keruri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 09:11   Link #268
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 2
Spoiler for ep2:
I like Renji's voice here, too. He's played by Takagi Motoki, who was Nozomu in Futakoi and Raki in Claymore. Chihiro is played by Yanase Natsumi, a 36-year-old who hasn't done a lot of anime, but who has done over 50 ero-games.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 10:24   Link #269
Keruri
Like a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I like Renji's voice here, too. He's played by Takagi Motoki, who was Nozomu in Futakoi and Raki in Claymore.
I'm still fangirling over all of Renji's lines. Each and every line is excecuted with perfection.

Chihiro is good too. (But I'm still a hardcore Renji fangirl)
Keruri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 16:21   Link #270
Zilveari
Retired(?) Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Zilveari
Looks like a cute, and nice series from the first ep. Remains to be seen if they can hold that through to the end though. I'm giving it some expectations.
Zilveari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 18:56   Link #271
Nergy

Send a message via MSN to Nergy Send a message via Yahoo to Nergy
Really interesting series. The animation was just beautiful. Voice acting is great. The entire concept of not knowing what connects one person to another is really Refreshing, Too many animes try to put the characters all together in one place so they can interact, but that becomes predictable and boring, So it's really refreshing to see something like this.

I am a little worried they won't be able to keep up the high level of animation all the way through the series, but if they at least keep the aesthetic and general tone of the first episode, they could pull it off.
Nergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 04:02   Link #272
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Absolutely loving the series atm, but why do I have such a bad feeling about what will happen?

Spoiler:

I actually like the stunning backgrounds, but I have always been a bit of a sucker for them.
Old 2007-10-16, 04:19   Link #273
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Absolutely loving the series atm, but why do I have such a bad feeling about what will happen?

Spoiler:

I actually like the stunning backgrounds, but I have always been a bit of a sucker for them.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2007-10-16, 04:27   Link #274
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Ah ha!!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-16, 06:44   Link #275
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
but who has done over 50 ero-games.
You can tell why just from listening to her speak.

Some lovely new Tenmon pieces in the second episode. Especially the violin piece as Hiro was making his way to the roof.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2007-10-16 at 07:04.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 10:04   Link #276
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
You can tell why [Nanase Yatsumi has done over 50 ero-games] just from listening to her speak.
At times I thought I was listening to Gotou Yuuko, who has done over 65 ero-games.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 10:18   Link #277
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Well, second episode was a lot better than the first one. The pacing was overall suitable and not all over the place like ep1, although i am highly unhappy with what they did in the end - the fast forward of several frames of Chihiro and Renji was simply pointless and damaging to the mood. A fewer frames with fade in/out would have worked much better if they didn't want to show the conversation.

Overall character movements were not as choppy as ep1, so i am somewhat happy with this. The camera angles and zooming tend to be weird, but i can live with that. I was boggled by the absurd amount of 'Shaft's art' we got after Hiro came to school ... was that really needed ?>.> Some people might like these 'artistic' touches, but i sure don't. At least it wasn't as intrusive as ep1 this time around. The sceneries are nice, but the sky animation is so overkill it doesn't really blend well with the rest.

Was that the OP in the end ? God, that thing is horrible. The song is very nice, but i much rather close my eyes than look at the visuals. (As one can tell, this 'artistic approach' is not my can of worms at all )

Overall this ep was a lot better than the 1st one. The pacing was actually nice this time around and the story was not all over the place. Much more enjoyable experience, looking towards what the next ep brings. (hopefully less 'art').
Old 2007-10-16, 12:04   Link #278
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well atleast they showed a small amount of restraint on the visuals this episode, so it didn't feel quite as overbearing as they did in the first episode.

Good stuff all around though...Defiantly has me intrigued to know what happens next.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 12:07   Link #279
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
At times I thought I was listening to Gotou Yuuko, who has done over 65 ero-games.
Yeah, Yatsumi and Goto both have that kind of voice --- the kind if voice that fits perfect for ero-roles.
Old 2007-10-16, 12:19   Link #280
ScR3WiEuS
My E-Penis > Your E-Penis
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nergy View Post
Really interesting series. The animation was just beautiful. Voice acting is great. The entire concept of not knowing what connects one person to another is really Refreshing, Too many animes try to put the characters all together in one place so they can interact, but that becomes predictable and boring, So it's really refreshing to see something like this.

I am a little worried they won't be able to keep up the high level of animation all the way through the series, but if they at least keep the aesthetic and general tone of the first episode, they could pull it off.
lol, you're mistaking pretty backgrounds with good animation.
even tho it might look pretty, they're being cheap-asses on animation. ( well, in some aspects anyway ). haven't you noticed for example how most of the shots are stills, where the characters mouths aren't shown at all, or where the background is just some cheap effect? those are all methods animators use to lower production cost.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, romance, seinen, shaft