AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-31, 03:11   Link #301
tomtkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
lol I can't find her. I'm blind when it comes to this. I already have a candidate who she might be but I'm sure if she's the one, so, can you provide the image of that part?
You can find out this girl at the 56th-59th second of the opening.
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 07:32   Link #302
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
She's in that scan posted above.
Oh, she was the one then I was right. Thanks btw
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 10:07   Link #303
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Hibino's "assets" never disappoint.

Spoiler for NSFW Megami:

Spoiler for NSFW Nyantype:
Kind of spoiler, but I guess it isn't really, since the official website already introduced her. (Yet the OP hides her...)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 14:00   Link #304
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
^ Ah, Hibino-san! Such nice proportions and a gentle heart. I wonder if we will get a beach episode in anime as well...
Old 2011-08-02, 12:55   Link #305
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Episode 5 was pretty good.
Spoiler:
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 15:18   Link #306
Key Board
Carbon

How many episodes is this anime?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 15:35   Link #307
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for episode 5:
Old 2011-08-02, 15:55   Link #308
Lange Neus
Dikke Vinger

On this week's episode we learn of the director's stance on female driving.

Also, just when I thought this series got more boring every passing episode, I actually discover that I like it more and more. Fancy that.
Lange Neus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 17:00   Link #309
was269
Pimping some hoes
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for episode 5:
I feel like Kyohei will be the person who uses Amaterasu.
was269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 17:11   Link #310
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Well there goes there plan about keeping the kakashi secret, nice job by someone to catch the video. Good job by Hibino to calm Utao down. I'm guessing since she was calm she was able to repel the attack somehow. Wow never thought Kyohei would go back to the village but guess he had no choice. Interesting that Hibino joined them, her driving was great. So Kirio is indeed Utao's brother. Find it hard to believe that they're some super seki. Maybe that's how Utao deflected the shot that saved Kukuri. Maybe that's why they divided them up to be fair? That Hyuga boss can't be trusted though. So is it me or does Amaterasu kind of look like what was in Kyohei's vision of his past.
Old 2011-08-02, 17:11   Link #311
Key Board
Carbon

I think it's pretty obvious that Kyouhei used to be Kukuri's handler

but I don't think you can officially change a doll's handler

seems like lifetime contract to me

but it does seem for a doll to have multiple handlers
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 19:49   Link #312
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wow a jelly imouto. So that's the purpose of Hibino's big breast? Having big breast sure is handy
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 20:11   Link #313
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 05

Ah this series fails to disappoint me. Okay maybe this ep did by having no bath scenes, but my desires aside, this series does a good job of keeping me interested, something few series of this type rarely do.

Though I am a little disappointed there was a complete lack of Kuuko X Aki in this ep, it's even funnier that now her dad has seen it all, and now the race is on as to who will be the first to know too much for their own good, papa or daughter

The fight scenes were well done, actually, especially when they're giving you the view that these are dolls that weren't supposed to be Street Fighting, and the public gets a really good first-hand look. No complaints here

But now the scene shifts to the village. While I feel like we'll be getting less of Kuuko, at least the Aki mission is still on so they'll show up again (hopefully). For now I'm hoping the KanaHana girl shows up now that there at the village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Hibino's "assets" never disappoint.

Wahaha, my reasons for watching have been confirmed! Hoping this is what that ep 13 is about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
My theory was that to keep the peace and balance between the two Clans, they separated the twins amongst the clans
What I'm wondering about is why keep Kirio a secret

Quote:
If you can change a doll's seki, then why was Aki allowed to keep his? You'd think they wouldn't have left one of their precious god in a madman's hands.
Well if Scarface actually let Aki go free, then maybe it's not so strange. Maybe this was a test, "First one to catch Aki get's a shot at controlling Eva Amaterasu!"

This is rather interesting. It seems like the Seki users go a little insane in the membrane, as we've now seen Aki, Kyohei, Utao and Kirio display some sort of instability in the state of their mind. And Koushiro is the only one to remain rather calm. Next candidate for Amatera?

Quote:
Hibino was really great in this episode. That girl's got balls as big as her melons, few people would be able to keep their composure as she did when faced with that kind danger. It's a good thing she was here, as Kyohei was no help when it came to calming down and reassuring Utao. Hibino will make a good mother someday.
Yeah, she'd make a great wife. Er... I'm not saying I want to... never mind. It was great she was there, one hyper mind trying to straighten out another hyper mind isn't always going to go well

Quote:
The Hyuga has searching for someone skilled enough to use Amaterasu (which looks very powerful) but for what purpose exactly?
I was thinking maybe this has to do with someone being able to control the Doll of All Dolls, perhaps in the hopes of a new ruler. But I guess I'm just as stumped as you are.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 20:51   Link #314
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Kirio added to OP part with Koushiro
"Wait, you were there?"
*checks original OP to see if Kirio was there as a shadow*
Was not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
How many episodes is this anime?
13, according to the official website.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 21:07   Link #315
ramengud

The series has been faithful to the manga thus far. Do you think they will go for an original ending since the manga is still ongoing?
ramengud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 21:33   Link #316
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Who would have thought the Hyuga had Lillith in their wine cellar?

Quietly, this show has worked its way into the top tier of Summer series - it's really good. Just an all-around, classic, well-made series with a terrific plot and good characters. Lots of exposition and theorizing this week, obviously. Kirio is yet another villain who looks like a victim to me - and I can't see Kyouhei accepting his mistreatment at the hands of the Hyuga patriarch is he really is his brother.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 23:00   Link #317
Jerseykid

How many people thought of Naruto when he said it, be honest!

episode 5 was good stuff
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 23:04   Link #318
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Quietly, this show has worked its way into the top tier of Summer series - it's really good. Just an all-around, classic, well-made series with a terrific plot and good characters.
Yeah I was skeptical at first, but this series is really working its way up to be better and better.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 23:23   Link #319
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Hmm, was it really Utao who defeated Takemikazuchi, or did Kyohei take control of Kukuri for a second? Utao seemed too confused to have done anything. She could have done it without realizing it,I suppose (...)So, Utao and her brother are supposed to be super seki.
Maybe the two things you mentionned here are linked?
Utao unconsiously went into "super seki" mode?

Quote:
I still feel Kyohei has more potential than them for some reason though...
My reason: he's the main character

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ah this series fails to disappoint me. Okay maybe this ep did by having no bath scenes.
What are you talking about?
The staff just thought about the ladies a bit and gave them a glorious Kyohei bath scene.

Count me in as someone else who was skeptical at first but is liking it more and more,though some of the comedy still isn't working on me.
Old 2011-08-03, 00:20   Link #320
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
There's one thing this anime does better than just about any anime I've seen in a long, long time.

And that's sheer, unadulterated intensity. It's become a real "edge of your seat" anime for me.

Anyway, some more episode-specific thoughts below.

Spoiler for Kamisama Dolls Episode 5:

Tags
action, fantasy, horror, romance, seinen