Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-12, 04:29   Link #21
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
In my opinion Inukami! is ecchi/comedy, and Rosario + Vampire is just excessive fanservice. Love Hina was more subtle on the ecchi, but it carries more plot and comedy, so it will depend on taste. I recommend the first, and the second might work if you don't really care about plot.

Pity, because I completely forgot the details of Midori Days, but I remember that it's pretty decent.
Love Hina is comparable to Da Capo, though not as dramatic and such. Some of the humour is quite surreal and random as well; I recall Seta being some sort of Dragonball-esque fist fighter and Tama-chan the flying turtle. Though it's been a while, I'm quite sure Midori no Hibi was about a girl who had apparently become attached to the hand of a boy whom she had a crush on, and it continues as an ecchi slice-of-life type comedy involving love triangles and whatnot. I believe that it also progressed well for an ecchi anime, and there was a good deal of character development for many of the characters, but the specifics are quite murky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romalokp2 View Post
i really liked Zero no Tsukaima thanks for recomending it
If you liked Zero no Tsukaima, you'd also probably enjoy Shakugan no Shana, though it's not nearly as ecchi. Rie Kugimiya plays another loli tsunderekko, though, so if you liked Louise, you'll like Shana as well (probably moreso, becuase Shana's just better.)
Old 2008-02-12, 05:07   Link #22
Romalokp2
ecchi, funny,harem=great

thx qtipbrit92 your a big hep
Old 2008-02-12, 05:40   Link #23
Mentar
Banned

ABSOLUTELY KimiAru. (They Are My Noble Masters)

The best comedy of this kind for in quite a while.
Old 2008-02-12, 05:43   Link #24
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
ABSOLUTELY KimiAru. (They Are My Noble Masters)

The best comedy of this kind for in quite a while.
True, it's a pity.. 13 episodes
Old 2008-02-12, 09:43   Link #25
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
KOHARU BIYORI
Old 2008-02-12, 12:00   Link #26
johnthesifu
Anime Sifu

Love Love ? fits your description
Old 2008-02-12, 13:26   Link #27
BritishBearBoy
♥Osaka's Admirer♥

'Azumanga Daioh'. Hilarious. ^_^
Old 2008-02-12, 13:47   Link #28
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Ecchi+Comedy=Bokusatsu Tenshi dokuro-chan

Very Ecchi, very funny. Might be your cup of tea

Old 2008-02-12, 14:44   Link #29
kayos
Banned

You should watch Golden Boy, it's my favorite ecchi comedy of all time. Straight classic, you can't go wrong.
Old 2008-02-13, 00:40   Link #30
mrboldy

green green is pretty ecchi
Old 2008-02-13, 01:02   Link #31
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrboldy View Post
green green is pretty ecchi
(but it's a really terrible anime... >.< )
Old 2008-02-13, 13:28   Link #32
sothis

They Are My Noble Masters is brand new and definitely is extremely ecchi. I hate ecchi, so I also hated this one, but if you are into that sort of thing you might enjoy it.
Old 2008-02-13, 15:36   Link #33
gh0stmice
*Artist

Rosario + Vampire...is extremely ecchi and harem"y"

there is a panty shot in almost every scene....

edit-HOLY CRAP!!! sothis has watched 531 diffrent anime titles!!!!JESUS!!!!i hope you are getting paid to do to watch cartoons...cause i bet watching all those really eats up alot of your time!!!

Last edited by gh0stmice; 2008-02-13 at 15:41. Reason: alot of anime
Old 2008-02-13, 16:19   Link #34
sothis

Haha XD

Trust me, most of it has been crap off topic, but here's from my bio page that explains it XD

Quote:
Q: Wow, how do you have time for all of this anime?

A: Since the AniRec has 100% unique and high quality information, I've taken it upon myself to add a lot of anime that most people don't have the time or energy to add (meaning a synopsis and screenshots). The reason I have so many dropped titles is that I'll often get 3-4 episodes of a series and watch them for the sole reason of adding the title to the AniRec; once it's added, I usually have no desire to finish the series. I also hunt down rare titles specifically to add the information, as not a lot of sites out there have screenshots and a good synopsis for obscurities!
Old 2008-02-14, 00:13   Link #35
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sothis View Post
Haha XD

Trust me, most of it has been crap off topic, but here's from my bio page that explains it XD
This thread is pretty much finished anyway, there's been about 10-15 decent recommendations.

I don't quite understand the animeplanet's "Time spent" factor. Is it the length of time one has been a member of the site, or is it the actual date a member began devoting his or her life to anime?
Of course, I'm quite sure it's the first, as though it's physically possible to have watched 531 anime series in three months (watching only one-cours or less series, in addition to watching two series simultaneously with great attention, eating while watching anime, and having someone else purchase and prepare your meals (or be as adept a cook as to be able to watch two anime series while cooking); and this still leaves a good 7-9 hours each night to sleep depending on whether you watch the OP/ED sequences or not. [This theory also assumes that your episodes to watch the next day were either downloaded prior to your 531 anime marathon, or are amazingly downloaded the nght before. If you're watching streaming videos, this assumes that you load each video while you sleep, or your connection is fast enough to have no lag time between episodes, assuming that you've also opened all episodes to watch in a day on your two computers, needing only to close or minimise one window to be able to watch the next. This adds in the inevitable time spent clicking in between episodes, which would probably add up to several minutes.]), it's very unprobable that you spend every waking hour watching anime (two at once, no less), and that you have someone paying for and preparing your meals, signing bills, filling forms, etc.
Therefore, I highly doubt it.
Old 2008-02-14, 01:12   Link #36
Romalokp2
ecchi, funny,harem=great

Exclamation i want a show like Midori no Hibi

Midori no Hibi is a great anime
but i can only get 1 episode of it
i want a echhi type thing like that
plz
Old 2008-02-14, 01:19   Link #37
oompa loompa

um not that this is on topic... but the other episodes of midori no hibi are very much there and available. its a great show, you should definetly finish it..
Old 2008-02-14, 02:09   Link #38
Phantasmagoria
*Author

You haven't finish Midori no Hibi and you're asking for suggestion that early, weird.
Zero no tsukaima is a good one though.
Old 2008-02-14, 03:12   Link #39
Romalokp2
ecchi, funny,harem=great

the only reason is because i cant get it and i have seen Zero no tsukaima
Old 2008-02-14, 03:48   Link #40
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romalokp2 View Post
Midori no Hibi is a great anime
but i can only get 1 episode of it
The Midori Days: The Handheld Collection is still available and under $25 for example.

In addition, please do not create new threads in the Suggestions forum every few days. It helps those who are trying to help you if you keep all your requests and comments in one thread since we can see what has been recommended before (se we do not waste our time by making repeated suggestions) and it's easier to obtain an overall view of what you like and dislike.

You shouldn't really need to make a new thread before several months really, unless it's for a totally different type of request.
Closed Thread

Tags
ecchi, harem