Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-09-12, 19:16   Link #6221
Splitpersonality
Amateur Psychomocologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by soramimicry View Post
Its an old anime and on the VHS cover there is a guy on a sportscar with three girls. The three girls are in their underwear which is heaps lacy. I think it might be a manga entertainment one but to be honest im not sure if you can help it would absolutely awesome.
Guy in a sports car with bikini clad women, and was around on VHS?

Sounds a bit like Lupin III, but i'm probably wrong :/
Splitpersonality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 20:29   Link #6222
Smithsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by soramimicry View Post
Its an old anime and on the VHS cover there is a guy on a sportscar with three girls. The three girls are in their underwear which is heaps lacy. I think it might be a manga entertainment one but to be honest im not sure if you can help it would absolutely awesome.
I was randomly browsing through AniDB and bang, saw this and remembered someone looking for it ;p Dochinpira
Smithsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 09:21   Link #6223
Deadly Delusion

Anyone know where this is from? Not 100% sure it's from an anime/manga/game, but I think so.
Deadly Delusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 09:32   Link #6224
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Delusion View Post
Anyone know where this is from? Not 100% sure it's from an anime/manga/game, but I think so.
90% sure that's Hetalia's fanart. Hetalia is a webcomic that has been compiled into tankouban and has an anime airing (around 5 minutes per episode, fix me if I'm wrong D: ), right now on Season 2.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 09:36   Link #6225
Deadly Delusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
90% sure that's Hetalia's fanart. Hetalia is a webcomic that has been compiled into tankouban and has an anime airing (around 5 minutes per episode, fix me if I'm wrong D: ), right now on Season 2.
Thanks, I'll check it out
Deadly Delusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 22:14   Link #6226
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I remember seeing an anime about a Kappa and a boy that looked like Kappa and I believe it was a movie, also I believe that it was made in the 90's (maybe not but I think I saw it around 99).

As for second anime I want to find out is super vague as I barley watched it. But I think it was bunch of group of people sent into weird world and they ride a single red vehicle that was pretty big. If anyone could remember this I would be really thankful.
Old 2009-09-15, 22:27   Link #6227
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Anyone help us with where this signature is from?

I tried looking for "Concerto Note" but I'm not having much luck.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 22:38   Link #6228
Rawgers
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
Anyone help us with where this signature is from?

I tried looking for "Concerto Note" but I'm not having much luck.
Meh. Its a visual novel called Concerto Note (コンチェルトノート). You must be googling something wrong as I found information on the first page of my search.
NSFW Getchu Link
VNDB link
Rawgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 23:46   Link #6229
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
*face palm*

Thanks mate.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 01:33   Link #6230
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I remember seeing an anime about a Kappa and a boy that looked like Kappa and I believe it was a movie, also I believe that it was made in the 90's (maybe not but I think I saw it around 99).
Perhaps Kappa no Sanpei ? It meets the criteria, movie, kappa, boy looking like a kappa, made in 1993.
Old 2009-09-16, 06:41   Link #6231
Cipher

Kindly help me with Identifying this Anime: Martial Arts. 20+ year old(not sure) protagonist. Fighting against swordsmen barehanded. Traveler. Feudal Japan. perhaps historic character. carefree character. This might be hard but thanks.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 06:51   Link #6232
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Kindly help me with Identifying this Anime: Martial Arts. 20+ year old(not sure) protagonist. Fighting against swordsmen barehanded. Traveler. Feudal Japan. perhaps historic character. carefree character. This might be hard but thanks.
Shura no Toki?
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 07:12   Link #6233
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
I think the main character was bald.
Old 2009-09-16, 22:24   Link #6234
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Perhaps Kappa no Sanpei ? It meets the criteria, movie, kappa, boy looking like a kappa, made in 1993.
That is the one and for some reason it looks lot creepier than when I saw it ten years ago . But interesting story though.
Old 2009-09-17, 19:20   Link #6235
sothis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
I think the main character was bald.
i dunno, are you sure it's not Shura no Toki? (here's some screenshots to verify) the very first thing i thought of was SnT because that's one of the main points, that he fights bare handed. it fits everything you brought up except the bald aspect. it does have three very separate arcs. i feel like i've seen something where the character becomes bald into the anime but don't recall which one it is!

if i remember correctly Blade of the Immortal has a bald character. Legend of Condor Hero, iirc, has a main char who fights barehanded (it's been a looong time since i've seen it though) but he's also not bald.

any other details? how old did the animation look? gory/etc?
sothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 21:30   Link #6236
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sothis View Post
i dunno, are you sure it's not Shura no Toki? (here's some screenshots to verify) the very first thing i thought of was SnT because that's one of the main points, that he fights bare handed. it fits everything you brought up except the bald aspect. it does have three very separate arcs. i feel like i've seen something where the character becomes bald into the anime but don't recall which one it is!

if i remember correctly Blade of the Immortal has a bald character. Legend of Condor Hero, iirc, has a main char who fights barehanded (it's been a looong time since i've seen it though) but he's also not bald.

any other details? how old did the animation look? gory/etc?
Sorry, It's definitely shura no toki. The bald guy was another character who gave him rice to eat.
Old 2009-09-18, 05:53   Link #6237
Riskbreaker

If anyone could kindly help me find out the for this anime, it'd be very much appreciated!

I don't remember exactly what it's exactly about having only read once about it a while back, but it went something along the lines of:

A boy meets some girl who for some reason transports him along with her to another world, where upon arrival they're split up and he's forced to become a slave in a really brutal regime and has plenty of bad things happen to him as a result of this. Amidst all that, he tries to find the girl so he can go back home.

Anyone know what this is?
Riskbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 08:17   Link #6238
Woopzilla
Desensitized

Hmm... probably not it, but 12 Kingdoms (Juuni Kokuki) has a somewhat similar sidestory going on like that. But he's not so much a slave... although I can't remember quite so well.

It's probably not it though if what you described was the main story.
Old 2009-09-18, 10:19   Link #6239
spudman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskbreaker View Post
A boy meets some girl who for some reason transports him along with her to another world, where upon arrival they're split up and he's forced to become a slave in a really brutal regime and has plenty of bad things happen to him as a result of this. Amidst all that, he tries to find the girl so he can go back home.
Possibly Now and Then, Here and There (Ima, Sokoni Iru Boku).
spudman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 18:56   Link #6240
Riskbreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woopzilla View Post
Hmm... probably not it, but 12 Kingdoms (Juuni Kokuki) has a somewhat similar sidestory going on like that. But he's not so much a slave... although I can't remember quite so well.

It's probably not it though if what you described was the main story.
No, it's not that, but thanks for the input though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudman View Post
Possibly Now and Then, Here and There (Ima, Sokoni Iru Boku).
Yes, that's the one. Thank you very much!
Riskbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel