Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Tauradonna confirmed?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 22:21   Link #3362
Romanticide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Tauradonna confirmed?
probably in the past. i doubt blake would want to be with him now, given the things he's done.
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 22:31   Link #3363
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Tauradonna confirmed?
In the past most likely. Adam does seem affectionate and somewhat possessive of her in the present though.
Old 2016-02-03, 23:01   Link #3364
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

To me, he sounded like he had the sarcasm sliders to max, most likely to toy with Blake's feelings.
That said, they reeeeeeeeeeeeeally are dragging out this final battle, aren't they?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 00:13   Link #3365
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

To me it was more like creepy stalker voice.
Old 2016-02-04, 01:47   Link #3366
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Blake shipping war!

Brilliant.
Old 2016-02-04, 11:52   Link #3367
mergele

There is Roman in it, so I am hyped for the next ep
mergele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 19:40   Link #3368
Nicaea

I'm not sure how Ruby will deal with both Roman and Neo.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 11:19   Link #3369
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So this was what Qrow was talking about Team Stark dirty past.

Old 2016-02-05, 12:15   Link #3370
Raviel

Poor Qrow having to be the 4th wheel in his team for all those years
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-06, 09:05   Link #3371
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Episode 11 title is Heroes and Monsters.

Which means at least one person will do something heroic. Perhaps a heroic sacrifice.
Old 2016-02-06, 11:37   Link #3372
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Chapter 11:

Velvet confirmed (partially) OP. So her Semblance is is the ability to temporarily copy the skill sets of other fighters by using her camera to take pictures of their weapons and fights. Temporarily because apparently she has to switch weapons and techniques midfights. It also doesn;t last long since she gets knocked around by a mech and is promptly saved by Weiss who summons a knight sword arm from a glyph and slices the mech in half.

The Ruby vs Neo/Torchwick fight was pretty good but would have been fantastic if she wasn't completely outclassed by Neo. At this point I can only wonder who can really take Neo in a decent fight. She only... uh... won because she opened Neo's umbrella and Neo got blown away from the deck, which was kinda funny in retrospect. I guess she... can be beat? The only way she won was because Torchwick was giving such a long winded villain speech that he got... uh... swallowed by a Nevermore. So... yay for Ruby?

Ironwood also confirmed survived and half-Robocop, which is kind of awesome. We also get to finally see Qrow use scythe form, which honestly looks more awesome than Crescent Rose.

Adam being the bastard abusive stalker (ex-boyfriend?) that he is stabs Blake in the gut and declares he will destroy everything Blake loves, starting with Yang.

Adam does so by cutting off Yang's right arm

Cinder manages to finally steal all of Amber's power in the basement. Pyrrha and Jaune escape leaving Ozpin to face a powered up Cinder solo.

Volume 3 finale: Cinder vs Ozpin and whatever the fallout of that, Torchwick getting Sam Jacksoned in that shark movie and Yang getting Luke Skywalkered. On the other hand it fuels the Bumblebee fire so... yay?

Edit - And in case no one believes me.

Spoiler for Yang!:
Old 2016-02-06, 11:58   Link #3373
bakato

I knew it! Ironwood is robocop.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-06, 12:20   Link #3374
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Yup it got real, I'm pump for the finale.
Old 2016-02-06, 12:56   Link #3375
Twi

F*ck you, Adam!
Old 2016-02-06, 13:22   Link #3376
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Ahh for pete sake...

I'm a big fan of Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter so I don't like saying negative things, but after this episode...I think I've reached the point where i'm just fed up. Stop making the scenario worse and worse for the characters I've learned to love over the past 3 seasons. We get it, shits hit the fan. Now Yang and Blake and both wounded, the whole season thing with Pyrrha was pointless, because Cinder managed to get it anyway, you killed(?) off the best and only tolerable villain in the series because something has to go bad for the villains and apparently all this time we've been waiting for Velvet's secret weapon, and when finally revealed to us, it manages to almost take down a mech before she gets swiped away making all her hype go down the drain...i'm tempted to stop watching because nothing is going in favour of the heroes. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure eventually they'll all get their revenge in another season or two...but right now I can't even enjoy what i'm watching because it's all just bad guys winning.
Old 2016-02-06, 13:25   Link #3377
RDNexus

Well, don't forget this isn't your usual japanese-created Anime series but an american anime-inspired series, with it's own touch of american flavor.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-06, 13:29   Link #3378
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Reality hit hard on team rwby and not everyone will come out unscathed._. Will the school get shut down and what kind war will be fought, against humans and Grims?
Old 2016-02-06, 13:40   Link #3379
Windy
Smug AF Birb

Send a message via MSN to Windy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Ahh for pete sake...

I'm a big fan of Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter so I don't like saying negative things, but after this episode...I think I've reached the point where i'm just fed up. Stop making the scenario worse and worse for the characters I've learned to love over the past 3 seasons. We get it, shits hit the fan. Now Yang and Blake and both wounded, the whole season thing with Pyrrha was pointless, because Cinder managed to get it anyway, you killed(?) off the best and only tolerable villain in the series because something has to go bad for the villains and apparently all this time we've been waiting for Velvet's secret weapon, and when finally revealed to us, it manages to almost take down a mech before she gets swiped away making all her hype go down the drain...i'm tempted to stop watching because nothing is going in favour of the heroes. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure eventually they'll all get their revenge in another season or two...but right now I can't even enjoy what i'm watching because it's all just bad guys winning.
She did take down a mech though. She was fighting two at once. The one she blasted with Penny's wave cannon was vaporized. Just got sucker punched with the one she thought she'd already downed.

I'm more surprised that as much as she was getting beaten around, Ruby still had the sense to send Neo flying and the strength left to knock that HUGE Griffon into the ship's engine.
Old 2016-02-06, 13:53   Link #3380
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
She did take down a mech though. She was fighting two at once. The one she blasted with Penny's wave cannon was vaporized. Just got sucker punched with the one she thought she'd already downed.
I'll have to rewatch that part then

Tags
action, cgi, fairy tale, fantasy, rooster teeth, rwby