AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-14, 14:48   Link #21
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

I think she'd rather I didn't - she does have an account here but she's mainly a lurker. I will pass it on though.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
Old 2012-01-14, 17:55   Link #22
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ah ye, a good anime with school life and some romance in it?

The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: it's my favorite shool life anime ever: the protagonist is a normal student, who also is an awesome narrator with lots of sarcasm, whose life gets screwed by a girl named Haruhi; on the appearance she's a normal girl with a bit wicked mind since she's bored with normal life and would like to see aliens, time travellers or espers. Sadly for our protagonist, Haruhi is some sort of god, but she doesn't know it: everything that she wishes will occur, and the protagonist will actually find himself involved with aliens and time travellers, whose job will be the one to somehow distract Haruhi and entertain her to keep her from destroying the world. The anime is very light, enjoyable, funny, and got romance in it. When it's time it will get dramatic and deep, and the characters's mentality gets developed a lot. I suggest you watch the first 5-6 episodes that will give you the general idea of this anime. After you finish the two seasons, you'll get to watch the movie that is a masterpiece: awesome graphic, music, plot, everything... Try it out. Actually, the first episode will do the job

Ah, as i described it, it would look like this anime is totally fantasy oriented, but i can assure you it just portrays the normal life of a liceal student. Not so normal ye, but still very close to reality, since they have to make Haruhi believe everything is normal. AAAAAAA just watch it.
Old 2012-01-15, 19:44   Link #23
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Maybe True tears?
For a romance anime with school settings, it's one of my favorites
Old 2012-01-22, 06:52   Link #24
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I watch many anime that has school life/romance/cute girls in it, but I name only some :
Qwaser of Stigmata
Demon King Daimao
Mayoi Neko Overrun
Angel Beats!
MM!
Yosuga no Sora
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes (ok, but it doesn't have any romance in it)
Infinite Stratos
Aria the Scarlet Ammo
Mayo Chiki!
Highschool DxD
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Closed Thread