Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-17, 11:41   Link #3861
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-6000 View Post

I'm thinking about trying out another F2P game, Warframe. Otherwise, more Left 4 Dead 2 & Skyrim for me.
If you're looking for a F2P FPS/MMOFPS I would consider Planetside 2. That's all I've been playing the past month and a half including Total War: Rome 2. The graphics are AMAZING, especially if you search up ways to improve your FPS (razor game booster, unpacking your cores, editing your graphics script, etc; youtube it, that's what I did). I play with most settings on ultra. The battles are intense and fun if you like large scale warfare. Getting certs is quite easy once you get a handle on the game.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 00:54   Link #3862
willx
Nyaaan~~

So for anyone that hasn't seen this yet ..

Democracy 3 -- Available on Steam

Ever wanted to run the country?
Have you ever wanted to be president? or prime-minister? Convinced you could do a better job of running the country? Let's face it, you could hardly do a worse job than our current political leaders.

Spoiler:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

http://www.positech.co.uk/democracy3/
Old 2013-10-23, 09:41   Link #3863
Reverzer0
Sleeping

PSP - Sonic Rival 2
PC - Devil May Cry 5
Old 2013-10-24, 13:01   Link #3864
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

PC: Path of Exile
comments: loving the game so far. it's a nice hack n slash free game. i'm starting out as a ranger cause
i like "pew pewing" from afar. the skills tree is quite intimadating and holy cow it's
huge. not sure how long this game is going to last since i'm just starting out, but
i''m liking the dark environment so far and killing ZOMBIES left and right.

PC: Tera Rising
comments: doing the halloween event and getting some candies. trying to get the boneshaker
mount. other than that, havent done much in the game lately and just waiting for
more content updates and double drop weekend and such to make more gold.

and Naruto 3 fighting game is coming out today on steam, so i'll probably get that game as well since
it's coming to PC and i like fighting games on PC. hopefully, the game runs well and little hiccups.
this will be like my first ever Naruto anything game...and i havent watch the show either...
probably going to be confusing as heck with the game.
Old 2013-10-25, 01:51   Link #3865
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Well, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies is finally out, and of course I'm playing that. :3
Old 2013-10-26, 04:35   Link #3866
Sagi

I'm currently playing Uncharted 2 and so far is so good.
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 04:40   Link #3867
Dextro
He Without a Title

I've been playing Persona 3 Portable as I mentioned before but The iDOLM@STER Shiny TV as been taking quite a bit of my gaming time lately.

Then there's Kerbal Space Program and the fact that I'm trying to get into Mun orbit and back on the new career mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Well, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies is finally out, and of course I'm playing that. :3
That one is seriously tempting me to get a 3DS at last... Having a new Pokemon out there also doesn't help.
Old 2013-10-26, 09:55   Link #3868
Leo Keichi

I've been playing Project Diva F recently. It's been years I haven't had this much fun with a game. And to think that if this hadn't been localized I'd probably never play a Hatsune Miku game... I'm taking my time and trying to complete everything. But, gee, the Extreme level really lives up to its name. I don't think I'll ever be able to beat Negaposi Continues and some other songs with a perfect score, heck, not with an excellent, even.

What surprised me is that the songs are actually very good, I thought they would be pretty lame, and the music clips are very well done and fun. I like pretty much all of the songs, except for some 4 or 5. It's been turned into my favourite music game already, and one of my favourites overall.
Leo Keichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 15:45   Link #3869
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finishing up my first playthrough of Tales of Symphonia on the ToS:Unisonant Pack. Still have another two playthroughs left if I want to platinum it...orz

I haven't even started ToS: Knight of Ratatusuku.
Old 2013-10-29, 17:16   Link #3870
Dextro
He Without a Title

Typing of the Dead: Overkill

I haven't made such an impulsive purchase in ages. I wasted way too many hours on the original Typing of the Dead when it came out on the PC (sadly I didn't have a Dreamcast) and after having laughed like a maniac at the game on the PS3 I just had to pick it up with more typing added on.

No seriously, go pick it up. It's one of those things that's just so camp, so cheesy and so bad that it becomes brilliant.
Old 2013-11-06, 00:38   Link #3871
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

ps3: The Guided Fate Paradox
comments: just starting out the game and beaten the first chapter. i'm very impress with the
game so far. I like the serious tune story with a little bit of comedies. i'm loving the music of
the game. i'm loving the characters design. I might say that I enjoy this game a lot
more than Disgaea D2...I guess I like this sort of rouge-like type of game; even though
I haven't play ZHP before. I like progressing in the game; your level reset to 1 each
time, but you gain stats in the process. oh, and I just love the characters...I think I just say that already.

gonna be spending time to finish this game. i'm waiting for Injustice to come out next
week on PC. this game will be an awesome treat until then.
Old 2013-11-06, 03:46   Link #3872
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3), I just completed the Sage Advice mission.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 05:04   Link #3873
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Battlefield 4 for SP, mooching off a friend who'd gotten it, along with Call of Duty Ghosts when it comes out later.

For online gaming, Warframe. Dear God warframe. So much fun. XD

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 06:39   Link #3874
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Finished Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (3DS) not too long ago. What a ride! That last case in particular really blew me away with the final twist...
Old 2013-11-09, 22:45   Link #3875
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Battlefield 4. I think it might be the first game I've played since I moved back home from college and started my job...

Beat the SP campaign the other night. Just tried out MP for the first time tonight. It's really buggy, as others have said. Crashed on Siege of Shanghai when the tower went down both times I played the map. Conversely, the beaching of the ship on Paracel Storm was awesome.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 04:05   Link #3876
P99

Uncharted: Golden Abyss. So far so good. I prefer the first one, but overall it is living up to the series and is entertaining.
Old 2013-11-11, 17:27   Link #3877
Kaken

Mostly playing GTA V.
Old 2013-11-11, 21:45   Link #3878
Vajra
So Like A Rose

I recently lost my 250 GB hard drive to unknown circumstances and had to start my DD character all over again so I've been playing Dark Arisen mostly.
Vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 06:20   Link #3879
Reverzer0
Sleeping

PSP - God of War Ghost of Sparta
PS3 - Tekken Tag 2
Old 2013-11-14, 03:27   Link #3880
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Replaying Neverwinter Nights and I am going crazy re-starting my character over and over again.

Want to play a Rogue that dual wields but I don't want to use two feats on that alone. I am going for a Ranger level for the dual wield feat and maybe two Paladin levels for the inmunities it receives early on. All this hoping that the multiclass penalty doesn't hit me too hard, since I am also choosing an Elf for keen sense.