AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-11-10, 23:39   Link #1321
NamaeX
Invisible Hunter

Spoiler for Jack Thompson was right! video games do cause violence! How else can you explain Scirocco?:
NamaeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 00:05   Link #1322
Knightmare213

ZAFT Times!!! (Part One)

Ever wondered what was really going on during the SEED Destiny series? To answer your questions (no matter how much sickening, perverted, twisted, and all the other kinds), Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I, Knightmare213, and NamaeX, present ZAFT Times!!!

Disclaimer: Neither the posters (or re-posters) created these parodies. We do not take credits for the productions nor we ever will.

Warning: some posts may contain ecchi-ness.
Second Warning: the pictures we post are 500 KB+.

Spoiler for ZAFT Times: Vol.1:

Spoiler for ZAFT Times: Vol. 2:

Spoiler for Vol. 3:

Spoiler for Vol. 4 with Lacus ecchi-ness NSFW:

Spoiler for Vol. 5:

Spoiler for Vol.6:

Spoiler for Vol. 7:

NamaeX will post the rest...
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 00:21   Link #1323
NamaeX
Invisible Hunter

To quote Chris Griffin for vol. 4 of the Z.A.F.T. Times...
Quote:
BOOBIES!
As a follow-up from my partner-in-crime, I give you the remaining volumes of Z.A.F.T. TIMES

Disclaimer: See Knightmare's post above, I'm too damn lazy to say that we're not taking any cred for the pics... shit, I already said it...

Warning & Second Warning: Same deal as Knightmare's.

Spoiler for vol. 8 Lacus ecchi-ness NSFW:

Spoiler for vol. 9:

Spoiler for vol. 9.2:

Spoiler for vol. 10:

Spoiler for vol. 11:

Spoiler for vol. 13:

Spoiler for vol. 14:

Spoiler for vol. 15 Lacus-like ecchi-ness NSFW:
Old 2006-11-11, 00:23   Link #1324
NamaeX
Invisible Hunter

oh... sh*t wrong button
Old 2006-11-11, 00:33   Link #1325
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Ok, Issue 13 is absolutely unfair. Whoever gets ES Dinah on their side wins by default, no questions asked!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 09:44   Link #1326
X207
Gamyūsa

burns as logos leader, dammit it shouldve realised that sooner. and good luck to dullinidal in the quest to complete the shikon no tama (were rooting for u, now destroy the planet )
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 14:43   Link #1327
rpgman1

Those articles are just too damn funny! What happen to vol. 12? E.S. Dinah wasn't as versatile as the other three, but it is very powerful when it comes to beam attacks like Freedom and Strike Freedom. Didn't know that Mwu (Moo) harassed those from other universes, especially KOS-MOS!
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 15:07   Link #1328
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
Those articles are just too damn funny! What happen to vol. 12? E.S. Dinah wasn't as versatile as the other three, but it is very powerful when it comes to beam attacks like Freedom and Strike Freedom. Didn't know that Mwu (Moo) harassed those from other universes, especially KOS-MOS!
Well, for one thing, I am quite surprised, according to that article, Mwu actually SURVIVED to appear in court after his 'mis-conduct' with Kos-Mos.

Not many men (save for chaos, for obvious reasons) can survive Kos-Mos without the latter pulling a "ma, look at me, I am gonna destroy a galaxy!" I mean, how he survived the explosive end of Kos-Mos' gatling gun is beyond me.

As for Dinah not being versatile? Well, it is highly maneuverable, and loaded with a lot of options. Its got twin beam sabres, micro beam missiles and a LOT OF BEAM GUNS. Lets not forget the enhanced X-Buster on that baby. My Goddess, no Gundam can ever match up to that puppy. In fact, I am going to go as far as to say, its got far more options than any Gundam.

Which reminds me, the Freedom & S. Freedom don't have lock-on weapons (missiles)... hmm.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2006-11-11, 18:13   Link #1329
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

SF comes close enough with super dragoons...can you dodge something coming from 8 sides at once?
Old 2006-11-11, 20:19   Link #1330
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Send a message via MSN to M_Flores
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Well, for one thing, I am quite surprised, according to that article, Mwu actually SURVIVED to appear in court after his 'mis-conduct' with Kos-Mos.

Not many men (save for chaos, for obvious reasons) can survive Kos-Mos without the latter pulling a "ma, look at me, I am gonna destroy a galaxy!" I mean, how he survived the explosive end of Kos-Mos' gatling gun is beyond me.

As for Dinah not being versatile? Well, it is highly maneuverable, and loaded with a lot of options. Its got twin beam sabres, micro beam missiles and a LOT OF BEAM GUNS. Lets not forget the enhanced X-Buster on that baby. My Goddess, no Gundam can ever match up to that puppy. In fact, I am going to go as far as to say, its got far more options than any Gundam.

Which reminds me, the Freedom & S. Freedom don't have lock-on weapons (missiles)... hmm.

- Tak
I was just WAITING for you and your Xenosaga/KOS-MOS fanboyism rant. It's just as predictable as all your omgwtflacus rants, lol.

Anyways, comparing Xenosaga shit isnt really fair to compare with Gundam. To sum it up, Gundam is mainly about technology (no matter how BS it is sometimes), yet Xenosaga is technology + magic (it is an RPG after all).
M_Flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 21:02   Link #1331
Knightmare213

@Tak: I have to admit, KOS-MOS is the hottest monster killing android I've ever seen. She really does takes after her 'mother'?

rpgman1: I could never find that mysterious Vol. 12. If anyone has it, it's very welcome by me and others to post it.

@M_Flores: If Dinah went against every gundams in CE Universe, it would still win.

[fanboy-mode]Hell, I bet KOS-MOS could take care of them by herself, since she may not even need a mecha from Xenosaga.[/fanboy-mode]
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 21:35   Link #1332
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Flores View Post
I was just WAITING for you and your Xenosaga/KOS-MOS fanboyism rant. It's just as predictable as all your omgwtflacus rants, lol.
I made an OMGWTFLACUS rant? Oh dear, I never noticed... I think I've defended her in ages past, but as for actively praising her in open public? Goddess forbid!

I guess I am just that predictable huh?

But thats ok, for Goddess Kos-Mos, I am willing to do anything, even if it means sacrificing my humble dignity!

- Tak (But you know as well as I do, Kos-Mos, by herself is pretty much enough to erase that lil' universe we call... ahem, Cosmic Era )

Old 2006-11-11, 21:38   Link #1333
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Send a message via MSN to M_Flores
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare213 View Post

@M_Flores: If Dinah went against every gundams in CE Universe, it would still win.
That's why I said its not really fair to compare the two.
It's basically technology Vs technology + magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
- Tak (But you know as well as I do, Kos-Mos, by herself is pretty much enough to erase that lil' universe we call... ahem, Cosmic Era )
Gogeta can also take on all of the Marvel superheroes all by himself too.
I take it we're playing another state-the-obvious contest? I get really competitive at that
M_Flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 21:39   Link #1334
NamaeX
Invisible Hunter

Vol. 12 didn't survive the test of time. When I went to examine the link, it wouldn't work.

Last edited by NamaeX; 2006-11-11 at 23:26.
Old 2006-11-12, 05:47   Link #1335
Akyra

Who's that Neya character in 9.2?

And what's that fortress thing? I don't get it...is it an American thing?
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 06:02   Link #1336
Miles Teg

ZAFT Times vol. 12 :

Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 06:17   Link #1337
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra View Post
Who's that Neya character in 9.2?

And what's that fortress thing? I don't get it...is it an American thing?
Needs abit of explaining but its to do with Mwu's 'death'. Positron Cannon's in C.E. universe are called Anti-Fortress Cannons, so therefore some people joke that Mwu lived because 'he is not a fortress'.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 08:22   Link #1338
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Haha oh wow. Those ZAFT Times are ancient stuff from GameFAQs.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 10:14   Link #1339
Neku
yare yare..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
Haha oh wow. Those ZAFT Times are ancient stuff from GameFAQs.
...So?

Spoiler:
Old 2006-11-12, 11:07   Link #1340
Akyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Needs abit of explaining but its to do with Mwu's 'death'. Positron Cannon's in C.E. universe are called Anti-Fortress Cannons, so therefore some people joke that Mwu lived because 'he is not a fortress'.
Lolz. Those Zaft times are great...great for my study breaks! Anymore?
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor, images