AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-01, 01:59   Link #721
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
How many episodes is this? I thought the anime ( or the season) is finished already..
"Why it still marked current series?"
Probably the staff in charge of this thread forgot to move it into. Older Series
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 02:03   Link #722
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Probably the staff in charge of this thread forgot to move it into. Older Series
I see... Thanks!!! and EroKing!!! Hope it's still current series though...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 08:19   Link #723
LKK

Quote:
How many episodes is this? I thought the anime ( or the season) is finished already..
"Why it still marked current series?"
Shortly after a new season starts, the staff does a mass move of Current shows that have finished into the Older series section. A show that has finished will still be in Current until this mass move of shows is done.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 09:45   Link #724
Insane
Banned

Quote:
I see... Thanks!!! and EroKing!!! Hope it's still current series though...
I have no idea that you love Dakara Boku that much. But, well, ecchi is good for eyes after all.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 21:05   Link #725
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I have no idea that you love Dakara Boku that much. But, well, ecchi is good for eyes after all.
We have different, Bro.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 10:18   Link #726
EroKing

NSFW
Quele
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-01-04, 21:44   Link #727
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quele proves why she's the best one.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 20:31   Link #728
Mazryonh

Speaking of Quele, it appears that her seiyuu (Arisa Nishiguchi) got her own radio show for the series, called " Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai" (with Hiro Shimono voicing the show's original title) with Nishiguchi-san saying "Koto wa nai!" afterwards. Can anyone tell me what "Koto wa nai" means? It's hard to for me to understand what they were planning to accomplish with this radio show given that Aya Endo and Hiro Shimono had their own radio show for the anime.

For those who want to check out Nishiguchi's show, you can listen to the first episode here. Those who would rather listen to Endo's and Shimono's show, you can go here.

Also, what's next on the list for this animation studio? I hope that they can make another good anime adaptation of an eroge. Yosuga no Sora was a breakthrough in that regard--it'd be nice to see another deserving eroge get that kind of treatment. I'd even settle for the side characters from Yosuga no Sora (Kozue Kuranaga and Yahiro Ifukube) getting animated routes of their own.

Last edited by Mazryonh; 2013-01-11 at 20:50.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 20:52   Link #729
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, saw the OVA, it was funny, but I can't help but agree with Mazryonh. I wanna see the animation studio take another big step in adapting another eroge like they did with YnS.
Old 2013-04-02, 17:29   Link #730
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I wanna see the animation studio take another big step in adapting another eroge like they did with YnS.
There are so many great titles that deserve a good YnS-style adaptation. I do at least hope that the director of BokuH and YnS (Takeo Takahashi) and the animation studio (named "feel") were duly rewarded for YnS's unexpected success, and that they get to make another eroge adaptation in that style soon.
Old 2013-04-03, 00:50   Link #731
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
There are so many great titles that deserve a good YnS-style adaptation. I do at least hope that the director of BokuH and YnS (Takeo Takahashi) and the animation studio (named "feel") were duly rewarded for YnS's unexpected success, and that they get to make another eroge adaptation in that style soon.
I remember back in the YnS that I think one of the issues with that was the cast. Something about old, though not that old, VAs and if they could draw in as much as they used to or something like that.
Old 2013-04-03, 01:07   Link #732
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

It would be a nice change again, considering even the simple panty shot is now almost always blotted out by lights from the heavens/shadows from hell, lol.

As for the OVA, Risara actually had my attention with those pose exercises, lol. Quele and Mina were cute as always, though sad that they didn't get THAT much screentime. I was never into Iria for some reason though. Probably her attitude and personality turn me off.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 04:10   Link #733
ImperialFlameGod8190

the OVA was funny but the great irony is that when ryousuke says if It wasn't for the fact you were my childhood friend i'd jump into those breasts im thinking. Ryou why didn't you do it already she wont deny you.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 04:12   Link #734
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
the OVA was funny but the great irony is that when ryousuke says if It wasn't for the fact you were my childhood friend i'd jump into those breasts im thinking. Ryou why didn't you do it already she wont deny you.
Because then he would break the stereotype of the bouncy childhood friend with glasses getting shafted off her affections. She would've been a Nao route that would be the only choice route to go.
Old 2013-04-03, 06:39   Link #735
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

saw the ova give notice the timeline it took place during lisara still on search for rare person til later eps.

as for ova give pool/showing expose type ep give dawg gone it yea they know pose it all in.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 04:34   Link #736
zergdramon
Proud to be Here

I just want to know where are the other OSTs, like the music playing during the fight scenes and while transforming "Disrado!"
zergdramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 20:33   Link #737
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Those Lisara poses were something else.
Old 2013-08-21, 19:04   Link #738
Battler-kun

So, I am really late for this thread, but anyways, just finished marathon this series.

And all I can say is that I liked the artstyle of the last episodes. A bit gloomy, melancholic and dreamy, some sort of mix.

Well storywise it was rather boring. At first I thought that the masked guy was Ryo's dad who turned into crazy mode, but he was nothing but a canon villain.
I am sure the original material is somewhat more profound and not so superficial to the point that it makes the audience not give a fuck, unless they add up all the missing things themselves.

The ending is quite the teaser. So Lisara after all acted out of her way because she wanted to keep him alive, but nothing more than that, keeping the status quo, so that the other girls keep their chances.

Funny thing is that the ending song, you see Lisara and Ryosuke engaging in some close physical activities.

Oh, I will keep reading the manga. I like it better already, because the dog is much more awesome in the manga.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 17:44   Link #739
Preciize
Them Feels~

I just picked this series back up, pretty late as well. I wonder if we'll find out more about Ryo's father since he seems to be the most mysterious character so far. Does the LN give any more info about him?
Old 2013-09-30, 11:53   Link #740
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
I just picked this series back up, pretty late as well. I wonder if we'll find out more about Ryo's father since he seems to be the most mysterious character so far. Does the LN give any more info about him?
I'd like to know this as well. The fact that this LN series is finished should make it easier to find out.

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, science fiction, shounen