AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2007-03-20, 13:29   Link #161
Xinil
Blargh

Send a message via ICQ to Xinil Send a message via AIM to Xinil
Thanks for the update and pics, smeg4brainsuk! I'm really looking forward to the next OVA.
Xinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 10:25   Link #162
smeg4brainsuk
Ayanami's Concubine

Send a message via MSN to smeg4brainsuk
Clicky Here

Official Japanese Geneon website updated with a trailer today. Its in the right hand panel.
smeg4brainsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 12:59   Link #163
danteswrath

Hellsing OVA 3 Trailer

HAWTNESS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuDh-PITSlg
danteswrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 21:32   Link #164
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Just a few more days to go....
________
Bondage Movies

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 14:51.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 18:06   Link #165
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

New image uloaded for IV.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3...singherbd0.jpg

Dawn?
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 18:22   Link #166
furrynekochan
furrynekochan

Hey Eggplant person i love your Avatar Boku (nickname for souseiseki) rocks! The souseiseki's so cute although suiseiseki is my favorite because she's really funny. My friend can do the suiseiseki laugh (I LOVE IT!) it's so cool! But still Hellsing is a great anime and manga thank you for posting this Morisato
PS. do those Rozen maiden fans know that the manga is a horror manga like Hellsing? but the anime is a more of a cute anime i like the anime better!
furrynekochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 21:33   Link #167
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteswrath View Post
Trailer looks sweet !!! I must say April 4th is a red letter day : D
Old 2007-04-04, 05:23   Link #168
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Trailer looks sweet !!! I must say April 4th is a red letter day : D
Okay, it's 4th of April in Japan... Can anyone find a review site online for OVA 3 anywhere yet? Me want screenies.
EDIT:
Nevermind. Found them on my own.
Here is two for you all...

Here is Alucard on a good day.

And here are the you-know-whos, been given screen time for the first time ever, no thanks to Gonzo.

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2007-04-04 at 05:34.
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 07:54   Link #169
Arcardo
The Invicible

Send a message via MSN to Arcardo
ohh can't wait for the subb =)... seems so cool
Arcardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 18:21   Link #170
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Heck, I can't wait for the raw.

Bring it on! Especially after that pic for OVA #4.
Old 2007-04-05, 11:26   Link #171
superzombie23

The raw for OVA 3 is online now.
superzombie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 13:16   Link #172
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode 3: This episode has been such a feast for someone like me who has seen only the TV series and doesn't read the manga. I could never understand exactly what set apart the manga from the TV series. Well, after this episode, now I can very easily understand why the manga-readers always have complained about the TV series and have always been unsatisfied by the limitation of Alucard.

Oh my gosh! This is entirely a new side of Alucard the fans like me have been deprived of from only watching the TV series. I've always wondered why would someone so powerful such Alucard would be tied down to someone human, weak and feeble. It was absolutely delightful to hear the brief conversation between Alucard and Walter. This is serious business and I'm in extasy!

monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 14:27   Link #173
9mmx19

Quote:
Originally Posted by superzombie23 View Post
The raw for OVA 3 is online now.
Awesome been waiting for this!

Im one of those that didnt read the manga and thought the series was kinda unclear with the story/kinda sucked.

Now to wait for some subs...
9mmx19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 17:32   Link #174
superzombie23

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Episode 3: This episode has been such a feast for someone like me who has seen only the TV series and doesn't read the manga. I could never understand exactly what set apart the manga from the TV series. Well, after this episode, now I can very easily understand why the manga-readers always have complained about the TV series and have always been unsatisfied by the limitation of Alucard.

Oh my gosh! This is entirely a new side of Alucard the fans like me have been deprived of from only watching the TV series. I've always wondered why would someone so powerful such Alucard would be tied down to someone human, weak and feeble. It was absolutely delightful to hear the brief conversation between Alucard and Walter. This is serious business and I'm in extasy!

I read the manga after seeing the TV series, and now I just saw ep. 3 and must say they've done a great job again adapting the manga. OVA > TV If I had not read the manga, I probably would have fainted watching ep 3.
superzombie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 18:21   Link #175
Snoop'

Just watched OVA III.
It was fair, but I felt that the animation quality noticeably dropped (both drawing-wise and movement-wise, which is hardly surprising when you look at the ED and compare the Japanese animator / Korean studio ratio in key animation). Hey, Alucard even looked fugly in some scenes.
Actually, I'm a bit disappointed because Japanese blogs tended to say that it was even better than OVA II (which was indeed very good). They tried to cram in too many things in 45 minutes, and I still feel that the gag scenes don't blend very well in anime. Another claim, but this is more a mater of personal taste, is that I would have liked the first massacre in the hotel room to be more slow-paced...
On a positive note, the added scene involving Seras were good. And Nakata Jouji's voice...! (´Д`)

@superzombie23 : TV series failed to follow the story for various reasons (like, the manga had not gone far enough in stiry development), but IMO it had much, much more personality than the OVA and Gonzo's sense of style (along with Ishii's godly music) remains unrivalled.
Snoop' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 19:40   Link #176
ashlay
the red string of fate

some really wonderful effects work this time around. I had never dreamed the cards would look that damn cool.

also was kinda amazed how much smoother vol 3, chapter 3 (the hotel room sequence) went in animated form. it just worked better to see the character work on alucard as a single sequence instead of broken up pages. I sad to see the whole gun practice scene with seras and the Geese go, but some things really do need to hit the editing room floor. :\

are they really going to be doing parts of The Dawn next time around? (though there was no Girlycard in that ending footage, so maybe it won't after all) wonder if that means they'll just do the end of vol. 4 and Dawn stuff for OVA IV, and leave an entire episode for volume 5 (which certainly deserves it)....
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 15:04   Link #177
Mueti
あ!

Send a message via ICQ to Mueti
Finally I see what the TV show was deprived off. This Alucard is so much cooler.
Also they didn't use as much annoying CGI as in the previous 2 OVAs which improved the feeling. I still miss the TV soundtrack but I'm willing to give Hellsing Ultimate a chance now that it grew more interesting after the first 2 eps which I quite disliked.
Old 2007-04-07, 05:15   Link #178
tsukari

http://dianafuse.livejournal.com/2644.html
This link got 169 screenshots of the 3th OVA.
I want to see it, i think 1 and 2 were better than the anime, even tough they were shorter. The animations were better and you get a better image of the characters.
And i've never read the manga, so this is a great way to know more about it.
So i can't wait for the subs to come out
tsukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 18:44   Link #179
BlackMadonna

Hello there,
Thank you for the screens. I gotta see Alucard in action, especially in his "i'm so sexy" disguise *___*
I was gonna watch in youtube but apparently the fragments got flagged, i hope there is some raw around there to see it or that the subs come out at some point.
So for those who have watched it, do you think it deviated in any way from the manga?
BlackMadonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 03:19   Link #180
9mmx19

Dammit no subs make me sad... I have it but I cant enjoy it =\
9mmx19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, seinen