Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 11:02   Link #1
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Gang animes like Belzebub or Hitman Reborn

Recently finished watching Bezebub and i would really love to see something more of that gang type settings it would be even more perfect something where the romance route is a bit more obvious though. Link to my anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Strike105X. Also please no ongoing.

Last edited by delorean2200; 2012-03-29 at 01:35. Reason: To add some details.
Old 2012-03-28, 11:05   Link #2
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Recently finished watching Bezebub and i would really love to see something more of that gang type settings it would be even more perfect something where the romance route is a bit more obvious though. My anime list is in the sig.
Try Tokyo Tribe 2, a 2006 13-episode anime about the battle between two highschool gangs. It's underrated and has lack of romance route but it looks awesome (even though I haven't watched it).
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-03-28, 19:12   Link #3
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Try Gun x Sword, it involves gangs, but it's a mecha story and the main guy ends up collecting a group of allies along the way (mostly beautiful women).

Dogs Days is similar but it involves a friendly rivalry between two kingdoms so it could possibly fit the "gang" category.

Angel Beats - A dead girl collects a group of other dead people to get revenge against god, but the story gets more complicated as time goes on.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-03-29 at 02:55.
Old 2012-03-29, 00:14   Link #4
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Baccano! is set in Prohibition America and depicts five different gangs (six, if you count the hapless Issac and Miria in that category). Despite loads of bloody violence, it's actually quite light-hearted.

Nijuu Mensou no Musume tells the story of a orphaned young heiress who becomes involved with a mysterious master thief and his cohort. They are a band of thieves rather than a gang of thugs, though.

Another band of criminals appears in House of Five Leaves, but this show is very laid-back with hardly any violence whatsoever.
Old 2012-03-29, 01:05   Link #5
raitouazura
Fallen God

Nurarihyon no mago~sennen makyou

Fairy tail

Shijou saikyou no deshi kenichi

Next one will not miss
Old 2012-03-29, 01:34   Link #6
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Like i said my animelist was in my sig, but will update the first post with a link to it. I've seen most of those shows except for Fairy Tail (which is ongoing sorry i forgot to mention but no ongoing), Nijuu Mensou no Musume, House of Five Leaves & Tokyo Tribe 2.