AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-05-06, 10:32   Link #1
Uchiha_genesis

Naruto Gamecube Game for US or UK?

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the Naruto game for GC has been confirmed to hit shelves in the US or even the UK?
Uchiha_genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 00:40   Link #2
microlith

Send a message via AIM to microlith
It won't see the light of day outside Japan until the show's been licensed and on TV for a while.

Then maybe it'll be released.
microlith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 23:36   Link #3
Samurai_Yojimbo

The first one is no good for gamecube tho i hav the import of the 2nd u shud jus import m8 becoz its mega playable in japanese esp if you know the anime.
Samurai_Yojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 10:48   Link #4
kagetsu
3D Animator
*Artist

I heard something about them looking into bringing it here soon, forgot where the link was but it was a interesting tidbit to read. It wasn't confirmed nor denied just saying how they would like to bring it over here soon.
kagetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 11:27   Link #5
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_Yojimbo
The first one is no good for gamecube tho i hav the import of the 2nd u shud jus import m8 becoz its mega playable in japanese esp if you know the anime.
I don't know if anyone's ever told you this before, but I would recommend you take a remedial English class
Old 2004-05-22, 18:28   Link #6
mah_damey

... theres nothing wrong with the way he types.. its juss that not everyone wants to type everythin out all the time.
n i seriously doubt naruto will ever be introduced to us or uk as a game.
mah_damey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 19:36   Link #7
Valkyrie

Let 'em talk like that if they want to. If they don't think it's worthwhile write in a manner that's at least vaguely legible, then you can be sure that whatever they had to say isn't worth deciphering.

Besides, I've found that those writing 'styles' speak volumes about their inteligence.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-24, 16:24   Link #8
Kishi Yamichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie
Let 'em talk like that if they want to. If they don't think it's worthwhile write in a manner that's at least vaguely legible, then you can be sure that whatever they had to say isn't worth deciphering.

Besides, I've found that those writing 'styles' speak volumes about their inteligence.
I hate to tell you this, although it may be true in your experience, but not all smart people type well. Just because you are eloquent or have a large vocabulary, doesnt make you smart. I have have seen many people abbreviate things, keep letters off words and still get their point across. If it is truely illegible, that is one thing but, If j00 stil no wut I meen, then why must you criticize the way people type? MY experience has been that when people go around and correct your grammar in life, they are simply trying to prove how much better they are than you. Im not better than you, nor am I a lesser person. I am your equal. Treat people that way. Besides, was this even relavant? Also, more and more kids are growing up on this internet, using the lingo, and learning less english skills. Im not getting graded here, so why should I feel the need to correct small erorrs :P that occur? /rant
Kishi Yamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-24, 16:50   Link #9
Imazul

Theres a difference between small error and not being able to read
Imazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-24, 16:53   Link #10
Melazoma

Send a message via AIM to Melazoma
You can be sure that those Naruto games will flood like the Dragon Ball games are right now when Naruto gets licensed. Then again--the world will end when the license happens, ahhh.... so conflicted no^^ ?
Melazoma is offline   Reply With Quote